Main Disc. Thread - Paragon ZP

Great!

What was your listening schedule?

2 Likes

Hey @Budewr awesome results , thanks for reporting . Welcome back :sparkles::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Hey man thanks!

I was doing

1x loop of stark 1x loop of paragon back to back while im asleep

1 Day on
1 Day off
1 day on
1 day off

Just like the listening schedule

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve got the dry flaky stuff and skin issues and anxiety have been my “issues” in life. So I’ll have to try paragon for the skin soon.

2 Likes

definitely helped me with my issue

and btw very important almost i was eating junk food for about 2-3 weeks like hell while listening to paragon and the flakes disappeared , can you imagine?

so basically my diet at the period of time was sooooooo bad, i was eating junk all day didnt hit the gym for quite some time in that time, and still the flakes disappeared like magic,

i was eating gluten sesame everything that i thought i am allergic to and that causes my dandruff or flakes

but it wasnt the case

it feels really nice to remove the dandruff/flakes problem off my mind, cause i was more struggling with it

like sometimes i wouldnt hit the gym if i had more than usual and if the flakes were obvious, i wanted to train BJJ but i was saying that i cant train until i resolve this issue i dont want flakes or dandruff to become obvious and fall on someone’s face then people gonna avoid rolling with me something like that lol

but now im 2 weeks in BJJ training :sunglasses: :sunglasses: and i cut my hair short for rolling, absolutely no sight of flakes like a champ

10 Likes

I just… thought of something… I’ve been running Paragon ZP occasionally and for specific situations since the ZP release… but… ah… I have yet to get my seasonal allergies :joy:

A most welcome development, indeed! :grinning:

5 Likes

That’s pretty cute.

I guess she also has a bit of that humorous Palpatine sensibility.

4 Likes

Yesterday I started my 3rd 26-day play period of Dragon Reborn stage 3. My plan has been to reintroduce my Paragon REBUILD Ultima custom at this point. I wanted to give DR stage 3 some space to breathe first. Played Dragon Flight yesterday. 1 15-minute loop. So tomorrow will be my first day with Paragon again. Last time I had space for it was for about 4 days back in December 2021.

I wonder what will be achieved in this 21-days of exposure. All told that’s about 5 times (once every four days–it’s a ZP/Qv2 hybrid stack).

We will see.

2 Likes

That’s good to know. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Holy crap, now that you mention it I haven’t had my seasonal allergies yet either…

3 Likes

Yes Sacred Shit indeed! It was a bit unexpected but very welcome!

Now imagine pairing this with AC and manifest Ultimate physical health and well being :grin:

4 Likes

finished my run with paragon & boy now knee & shoulder pain is non existant

I hope they will never come back :slight_smile:

thinking of replacing paragon with cfw

5 Likes

For Paragon and for physical shifting in general, activities correlated with increases in Human Growth hormone may be beneficial. (And remember SPS: Endocrine System)

6 Likes

Interesting article. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

my mum is fascinated by paragon its her 5th day i think, her knees are so so much better she feels way lighter much less pain

she had a parasite virus that effects the skin near the fingers, and she says shes been having this issue since august 2021

but now it shrank in size about 60% shes astonished as much as i am
shes grateful and happy, she’ll get back to Regeneration alongside running paragon , since shes now sure that these sub audios actually work and helped her with her health and well being

i was being very skeptical the past months of those audios as well, but ever since paragon solved my flaky scalp issue and now im 100% sure that every sub will work if given enough time for it and everyone is different , i might seem to be a slow responder or something like that im not sure

ive been trying to solve this embarrassing flakey scalp for a year i swear nothing worked i tried everything i swear to god, but Paragon did the trick :sunglasses:

but im happy things are working ! :slight_smile:

also my mum says hi and thanks to you guys personally @SaintSovereign @Fire
she sends her blessings for the awesome work you guys are doing for humanity

peace and love

EDIT: whats really impressing and astonishing is that my mums english is really not that good like im very surprised how is paragon making her respond with such littlie knowledge and understanding of English

like thats awesome, imagine if sub audios work regardless of the language wouldnt that be impressing ? damn

12 Likes

Wow as a fellow sub user this makes me so happy to hear, for both of you!
Thanks for sharing! :blush: :pray:

3 Likes

can i make an exception and play paragon before the 48 hours of rest completes ? i played a loop yesterday when i went to bed but it didnt help with my neck pain,
like instead of a 48 hour cycle its gonna 37 hour cylce just for one day as an exception

im having terrible neck pain from bjj training, im very sore and tight i tried stretching but it didnt help so i have to skip today’s training . i cant move my neck probably to the right or the left without feeling pain

can i play paragon tmw but it wouldnt be a 48 hour complete cycle. like i usually play my 2 ZP titles at 5 AM just while going to bed and then take the next day at 5AM i dont play anything, and then the day after that i would play them at 5 AM

but tomorrow my BJJ training is tat 10PM and im thinking of playing paragon maybe at 5PM to see if it can help with my neck pain and soreness

will that be more harmful than good?

@SaintSovereign
@RVconsultant
is that a good idea? or it will be more harmful than actually benefiting

You know I can’t give exceptions, people will start using that as a reason to flaunt the rules. I can’t actually answer either whether it’ll be harmful. Most likely, it won’t be, but that’s a chance you’ll have to take. If you go into recon, the healing will slow down.

3 Likes

i didnt mean as in permission lol, like an advice something like that, i dont skirt with the listening pattern cause im doing pretty good,

thats understandable , i wanted to come off as asking for an advice rather than an exception but i didnt know how to frame my question or issue

ill see how my neck feels for tmw, i really dont want to skip tomorrow and break that muscle memory chain of training

will do a lot of stretching too hope that helps with better repetition

1 Like