Main Disc. Thread - Paragon ZP

Holy crap, now that you mention it I haven’t had my seasonal allergies yet either…

3 Likes

Yes Sacred Shit indeed! It was a bit unexpected but very welcome!

Now imagine pairing this with AC and manifest Ultimate physical health and well being :grin:

4 Likes

finished my run with paragon & boy now knee & shoulder pain is non existant

I hope they will never come back :slight_smile:

thinking of replacing paragon with cfw

5 Likes

For Paragon and for physical shifting in general, activities correlated with increases in Human Growth hormone may be beneficial. (And remember SPS: Endocrine System)

6 Likes

Interesting article. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

my mum is fascinated by paragon its her 5th day i think, her knees are so so much better she feels way lighter much less pain

she had a parasite virus that effects the skin near the fingers, and she says shes been having this issue since august 2021

but now it shrank in size about 60% shes astonished as much as i am
shes grateful and happy, she’ll get back to Regeneration alongside running paragon , since shes now sure that these sub audios actually work and helped her with her health and well being

i was being very skeptical the past months of those audios as well, but ever since paragon solved my flaky scalp issue and now im 100% sure that every sub will work if given enough time for it and everyone is different , i might seem to be a slow responder or something like that im not sure

ive been trying to solve this embarrassing flakey scalp for a year i swear nothing worked i tried everything i swear to god, but Paragon did the trick :sunglasses:

but im happy things are working ! :slight_smile:

also my mum says hi and thanks to you guys personally @SaintSovereign @Fire
she sends her blessings for the awesome work you guys are doing for humanity

peace and love

EDIT: whats really impressing and astonishing is that my mums english is really not that good like im very surprised how is paragon making her respond with such littlie knowledge and understanding of English

like thats awesome, imagine if sub audios work regardless of the language wouldnt that be impressing ? damn

12 Likes

Wow as a fellow sub user this makes me so happy to hear, for both of you!
Thanks for sharing! :blush: :pray:

3 Likes

can i make an exception and play paragon before the 48 hours of rest completes ? i played a loop yesterday when i went to bed but it didnt help with my neck pain,
like instead of a 48 hour cycle its gonna 37 hour cylce just for one day as an exception

im having terrible neck pain from bjj training, im very sore and tight i tried stretching but it didnt help so i have to skip today’s training . i cant move my neck probably to the right or the left without feeling pain

can i play paragon tmw but it wouldnt be a 48 hour complete cycle. like i usually play my 2 ZP titles at 5 AM just while going to bed and then take the next day at 5AM i dont play anything, and then the day after that i would play them at 5 AM

but tomorrow my BJJ training is tat 10PM and im thinking of playing paragon maybe at 5PM to see if it can help with my neck pain and soreness

will that be more harmful than good?

@SaintSovereign
@RVconsultant
is that a good idea? or it will be more harmful than actually benefiting

You know I can’t give exceptions, people will start using that as a reason to flaunt the rules. I can’t actually answer either whether it’ll be harmful. Most likely, it won’t be, but that’s a chance you’ll have to take. If you go into recon, the healing will slow down.

3 Likes

i didnt mean as in permission lol, like an advice something like that, i dont skirt with the listening pattern cause im doing pretty good,

thats understandable , i wanted to come off as asking for an advice rather than an exception but i didnt know how to frame my question or issue

ill see how my neck feels for tmw, i really dont want to skip tomorrow and break that muscle memory chain of training

will do a lot of stretching too hope that helps with better repetition

1 Like

Is there any specific scripting for grip strength?
I feel like my grip muscles are sore for no reason. it might be because of paragon
@SaintSovereign

1 Like

Because of Paragon? What would lead you to that conclusion?

1 Like

Do you practice any sort of art form which requires the use of your hands?

Like playing the piano, guitar, card magic, drawing, calligraphy, etc.

You might be healing some nerve damage that you weren’t aware of (or was in developmental stages).

1 Like

it could be that (paragon is the only sub i’ve been listening to for a while)
I’ve been playing some tennis here and there. its nothing intense.
I just remember saint saying that he specifically put in scripting to relax tense shoulders and was wondering if there was any other kinds of specific scripting in paragon.

1 Like

This might be recent, but is it the only thing you’ve done all your life?
Or at least in the last 4-5 years?

Now I’m not claiming to have more knowledge than physicians or doctors, but nerve damage can stay dormant until you’re older, till they fully surface.

If you would take some time to really think about the things you’ve done in the last couple of years, that requires excessive movements of your hands (and wrists), then it would be very helpful to draw an educated guess as to why you’re experiencing the soreness.

Think about your hobbies as well.

Is it possible Paragon could cause my vasectomy to correct itself? Would listening lead to the vas deferans reconnecting? @SaintSovereign

Because having them cut, clipped and cauterized, to the body that’s an injury right?

I’ve been experiencing dull aches and weird sensations in my right one. It could be healing something that I’m not aware of from the past but I’m not sure. I say this because I don’t feel much of anything in my left.

This is all started once I started using Paragon. The Ultima version specifically. Just curious, as the sensations have increased the past two days. But I’ve also had increased sexual ideation in that fog of half asleep/half awake state. I wouldn’t call them dreams.

Also, I’m celibate while I’m running my healing subs and no fat for approx. 6 weeks. Never had issues(positive or negative) until Paragon.

Not hating on it either. It’s not painful. Just uncomfortable sometimes.

I’ve been running paragon 2-3 times a week for only 5 minute loops on ZP.
I notice. Initially, it relaxed and energized me a fair amount and felt soothing physically. Lately seems directly related to a temporary increase in sinus/ stuffiness issues and extreme tension in my right shoulder and wrist. I also get vague sensations both pleasant and painful in different areas of my body. These come on very specifically after running Paragon the last 10 days or so. So maybe some deep healing is getting worked through.

I’m running it for

1. overall health-
  2. To heal/dissapear a minor cyst (that I’d prefer to avoid minor surgery for)
  3. Healing back/ low leg pain (previous fitness subs/healing subs and working out had disappeared this for me but after months of being off my game a new version is back in a minor way-most from lack of fitness)
  4. Vesitgaes of ear issues
  5. Clearing up my skin

So far I have seen what appears to be minor progress with goals 1 and 2.

I notice lately I am incredibly aggravated and feel ‘slow’ after running Paragon-so either deeper healing is taking place or it’s time for a wash out.

4 Likes

Dude paragon is pure magic i love this man.

Yesterday I had so much throat pain i couldnt swallow and eat well it hurts when i swallow really bad like really with a lot of pain. then i went to bed last night i was really tired with a lot of pain

I Woke up just now

Almost 90% of the pain and the problem in my throat is gone now. Holy potato

I love this

7 Likes

did this ever improve for you?

i have horrible sleep quality since i was a kid.

i was just about to run paragon ZP to deal with a cold/flu i have and i was hoping it would also help me with sleep and then i saw your comment.

did paragon ZP eventually help you with sleep?

how long did you do this and what where the results?