Main Disc. Thread - Paragon ZP

Oh yea, that alone is quite the story.

1 Like

1 loop of paragon day after yesterday and I even forgot I visited physiotherapy 3 times that week and using ice pad every 2 hours

Just after visiting this thread I remember it lol

2 Likes

Send it to me privately. Still information that we can use in our research.

4 Likes

One thing Iā€™d like to mention that I did completely by accident: I realized that I ran Paragon at 1.25x speed on the night that I fell asleep to it on loop by accident.

I havenā€™t ran a loop since early morning Friday, but I can definitely say that the benefits are still there. The progress of my foot has been amazing on a day-to-day basis, every single day since running Paragon Iā€™ve been able to do something that I wasnā€™t able to do the day before.

I love SCā€™s products, Iā€™ve seen their effects before, but I cannot stress just how shocked I am by the effectiveness of Paragon. I truly commend you @SaintSovereign and @Fire for what youā€™ve been able to create with this product, youā€™ve genuinely outdone yourselves. There is no way something like this could be mistaken for a placebo effect.

6 Likes

Paragon Ultima cleared some rashes of Queratosis Pilaris i had in my arms. In just a few days.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if Paragon has scripting dealing with circadian rhythm? Anything that would cause trouble for shift workers?

I work nights so Iā€™m wondering if this program would cause issues trying to heal my body while I work opposite the bodyā€™s timeclock?

okay so i had to come and say this

im trying not to leave or report results on the forum and just keep them for myself those past months

but i wanted to report on this, cause i appreciate the work saint and fire are doing

okay so Paragon ZP

ive purchased Paragon ZP on Jan 23 i mainly bought it cause i have some issues with my skin

specifically my scalp, heavy flaky scalp which makes me feel embarrassed

i only bought Paragon for that main reason to git rid of the flaky scalp and the embarrassing dandruff

even though my diet is very healthy, i still experienced this flaky scalp

on March 10-15, i dont remember the date, my scalp is completely flake-less, i swear its like magic i swear theres no more of that embarrassing issue that i had, my scalp is completely free of that thing

its almost 98% gone, i swear its incredible

what i think:

i think paragon healed some auto ammune thing that i have that caused these flakes to appear in my scalp. and after 1 month and 2 weeks of listening it healed that issue and now things are normal

i dont think paragon targeted the flakes and my scalp as a target,. but it helped something internal that was manifesting those symptoms on my skin

and i waited until today, to report my results on the forum, cause ive been fairly skeptic the last couple of months of Subclub, cause things werent working for me

so i waited more time, to fully see how it would play out and until today things are great, however i didnt notice any change regarding any health issues, so my whole experience with paragon is just that it solved my issue, which is im grateful for

its why i bought the program for in the first place, for my sclap flakes problem which made me feel uncomfortable

Today:
gave my mum to try Paragon ZP out for 1 loop, i bought her Regenv2 8 months ago, but she ditched the product it was harsh on her, lots of recon

so i thought would see how would she react to paragon zp since she has lots of pain in her knees and other health issues

she played 1 loop

and she felt some pain in the first minutes of the loop in her teeth and in her hips

then after the loop finished, she says she feel lighter she feels more calm less pain she feels like a ā€œfeatherā€ as she says in her own words

my mumā€™s english isnt the best which what surprised me how it effected her even though shes not that good in english.

so i had to report those good news and results here,. this is awesome

18 Likes

Great!

What was your listening schedule?

2 Likes

Hey @Budewr awesome results , thanks for reporting . Welcome back :sparkles::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Hey man thanks!

I was doing

1x loop of stark 1x loop of paragon back to back while im asleep

1 Day on
1 Day off
1 day on
1 day off

Just like the listening schedule

3 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got the dry flaky stuff and skin issues and anxiety have been my ā€œissuesā€ in life. So Iā€™ll have to try paragon for the skin soon.

2 Likes

definitely helped me with my issue

and btw very important almost i was eating junk food for about 2-3 weeks like hell while listening to paragon and the flakes disappeared , can you imagine?

so basically my diet at the period of time was sooooooo bad, i was eating junk all day didnt hit the gym for quite some time in that time, and still the flakes disappeared like magic,

i was eating gluten sesame everything that i thought i am allergic to and that causes my dandruff or flakes

but it wasnt the case

it feels really nice to remove the dandruff/flakes problem off my mind, cause i was more struggling with it

like sometimes i wouldnt hit the gym if i had more than usual and if the flakes were obvious, i wanted to train BJJ but i was saying that i cant train until i resolve this issue i dont want flakes or dandruff to become obvious and fall on someoneā€™s face then people gonna avoid rolling with me something like that lol

but now im 2 weeks in BJJ training :sunglasses: :sunglasses: and i cut my hair short for rolling, absolutely no sight of flakes like a champ

10 Likes

I justā€¦ thought of somethingā€¦ Iā€™ve been running Paragon ZP occasionally and for specific situations since the ZP releaseā€¦ butā€¦ ahā€¦ I have yet to get my seasonal allergies :joy:

A most welcome development, indeed! :grinning:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty cute.

I guess she also has a bit of that humorous Palpatine sensibility.

4 Likes

Yesterday I started my 3rd 26-day play period of Dragon Reborn stage 3. My plan has been to reintroduce my Paragon REBUILD Ultima custom at this point. I wanted to give DR stage 3 some space to breathe first. Played Dragon Flight yesterday. 1 15-minute loop. So tomorrow will be my first day with Paragon again. Last time I had space for it was for about 4 days back in December 2021.

I wonder what will be achieved in this 21-days of exposure. All told thatā€™s about 5 times (once every four daysā€“itā€™s a ZP/Qv2 hybrid stack).

We will see.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good to know. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Holy crap, now that you mention it I havenā€™t had my seasonal allergies yet eitherā€¦

3 Likes

Yes Sacred Shit indeed! It was a bit unexpected but very welcome!

Now imagine pairing this with AC and manifest Ultimate physical health and well being :grin:

4 Likes

finished my run with paragon & boy now knee & shoulder pain is non existant

I hope they will never come back :slight_smile:

thinking of replacing paragon with cfw

5 Likes