Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Your psyche telling the sub: no, no, I don’t feel like but I have no choice but accept your power sooner or later but rather sooner.

1 Like

Recon is neither good nor bad. It’s just a thing that happens when the subconscious’ current set of beliefs/values don’t match up with what the subliminal is bringing to the table.

It’s like in the movie “Frequency” near the end when the dad was in the past fighting with the killer, and the son was in the present fighting with the same killer. You can see the effects of the current reality turning into the new one from the changes and ripples based on the dad’s actions.

Your beliefs and values can be thought of as a sort of 3-dimensional jigsaw puzzle. You change any one piece of it, the whole puzzle must change to accommodate it that new shape.

“Recon” is just that transitory period of one thing transforming into the other. Like in the movie.

Having dabbled with Neville, or at least one particular guy’s take on Neville, combined with reading some Neville’s lectures.

I can tell you I’ve done “Feel It Real” sessions that were so deep and intense, that when I opened my eyes, I was SHOCKED that reality seemed to be as it was before. That’s recon. The old way of being hasn’t caught up with what the sub is bringing in.

12 Likes

My experience with my Emperor custom mirrors this. It’s so smooth I can’t believe it’s not butter.

8 Likes

Awesome explanation. Thanks for this !!

Especially since I’m currently exactly in that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It´s like sore muscles, the day after some strenuous workout?

It’s just a thing that happens when the current set of muscles don’t match up with what the workout is bringing to the table.

“The sore muscles of the mind” sort of thing?
:thinking:
Stretching the mind…

3 Likes

my experince on paragon zp after 1 month and 2 weeks of using it, i should say results happened after that period of time for me personally,. but i choose not to report my results here until im sure its Paragon

also ive been using my custom for 9 days now a new ZP custom which consists of Ascension and Stark core 10 modules

and its going well, slight smooth changes in my perception very new weird feelings and motivations on how to approach goals and my music

very top notch stuff,its like im noticing changes but i cant quite identify what has changed you know?

but im certian 100% theres something new about my behavior and my mindset, im having new approaches new ideas on how to improve and such

just 9 days in. id say time will reveal how badass my custom is

anyways cheers everyone :slight_smile:

and ramadan mubark if youre fasting!

10 Likes

Sometimes when I see the other titles in the store now , I get this feeling -

Why do people even run this sub , when my sub can provide all those benefits directly / indirectly !!

Does it mean am getting one with the script ? :eyes:

4 Likes

Today in the afternoon nap -

I had the continuation of the dream that I had last night .
I was shocked by this !!

The dreams don’t feel like dreams anymore , it’s as if I am entering into another reality and getting out of it is like - walking out of a theatre after watching an intense movie .

The nap I took was after eating a moderate to heavy meal . After waking up from the nap which was like 30 mins , I was hungry AF .

12 Likes

Haha probably other forum members are thinking the same thing about their titles.

That’s very much possible.

3 Likes

I feel like this is partially the case, but also partially because ZP reveals your true intentions and true self. It guides you towards which subs are most optimal to your situation. While one sub may be great for a particular user’s situation, another one may find no use for such a sub and be guided towards something else - even if their goals are very similar

The individual and personalized nature of ZP is one of its most beautiful traits, and I suspect this is what you’re experiencing having those thoughts.

7 Likes

If you’re reading this, how did you discover SubClub?

Are you guys into magick and spells, and Astrology?

I’m kind of scared. Are you guys into these things?
Is this what Mental Alchemy is?

Please respond

3 Likes

I feel so bad for myself. I think I’m in the wrong enviornment. I am fearful of witchcraft, alchemy, rituals, etc.

I’m scared of this, I’m sorry. Don’t put a spell on me if you dislike this post. I’m just nervous

4 Likes

Yes, I am Albus Dumbledore and my friend @TheBoxingScientist is truly Harry Potter.

@GoldenTiger is also known as Lord Voldemort.

6 Likes

Okay, I guess I’m safe then :sweat_smile: I’m surrounded by Khan’s, Emperors, and Moguls by the grace of your special powers :open_book::crystal_ball::dragon::taurus: :smiley:

2 Likes

That sounds about right😂

1 Like

Google search about subliminals lead me to here . (Isn’t it (internet) magical from 500 years ago point of view )
Magic is just this point of views you didn’t tune into.

Direct response most people interested in mind over matter concept . Are searching and looking at these topics .

Indirect response : life is magical itself but we forgot it and now we (humanity in general and this community specifically) are on the path of remembrance of that magic.

Mental alchemy concept will grow with you as you advance in understanding the depth of the relationship between you and the outer world .

2 Likes

Not much. For example, I’m not on any magick/spells forum.
Also, not on any astrology forums.

Wait …

What’s scary about astrology!

:rofl:

Mental = related to mind
Alchemy = changing / transforming

Mental Alchemy = Changing Your Mind.

Subliminals are Mental Alchemy for sure.

:smiling_imp:

12 Likes

@Simon, your new avatar made me laugh out loud :joy:

3 Likes

I’m all for mental alchemy, as it’s fundamentally described but… calling on spirits isn’t something I didn’t think I would be “signing up” for.

I think it would help to know some of the methodologies used, and maybe it’ll help people who are completely new to subliminals, or manifestation for that matter.

It’s almost like I was more so introduced or eased into Mental Alchemy (You know what I mean by mental alchemy) not the fundamental explanation
of the act of mental slchemy, but the people vastly deep into astrology, ritual, magick, etc.

It seems like many people with these interests, come from pheromone forums as I trace back to early threads from 2018 here on the SubClub forum.

I just thought it would be good if the integrity of the company is congruent to what’s being done, snd if it conflicts with our core beliefs, such as religion, etc.

Now that I think about it, Saint and Fire don’t technically owe us tonshsre this information, and it’s ultimately our decision to use the products, but I guess this is how the internet is.

We don’t know anyone from a can of paint, and we invest $2000 on custom subliminals, and fall into technologies, and terms like ZP, QV2… Marketing tools, shiny object blueprints, etc…

For a “passion project”, you would think SubClub would teach us how to make our own products, to tailor make our own scripts since we are the only ones that truly know our weaknesses and strengths.

I think it’s a good idea. Saint and Fire could make a Patreon and teach us how to make our own products, and they can still get paid.

Or maybe they can remove all of the store products, and make subclub an individual-custom made subliminal store, and we can build our subliminals based on submitting our beliefs, weaknesses, strengths, wants, dislikes, and we could get Saint and Fire to make the products for us?

And make it an option to disregard magick stuff, in the process.

This is a genius idea @SaintSovereign @Fire