Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

One of them is being able to quiet my mind and think clearer. Another is being able to visualise more clearly.

Being able to focus on exactly what I want - my brain used to be non-stop thinking about things. Now I’m able to just place my focus and attention where I want it.

I really underestimated the title of this sub since it says Mind’s and I feel like it allows you to take control of your Mind literally. It’s not just about visualisation and manifestation for me, but about your entire mind. It gives me clearer thinking, it feels like I can see any negative situations in my brain that might be limiting beliefs and begin to dispel them if they arise, quiet my mind if I need it to and others that I can’t remember right now.

My dreams are a lot more vivid than normal too. Full of colour and detail. I feel like this sub has allowed me to see my affirmations that I’ve been using for this and AsC in my dreams and has started to work on negative limiting beliefs and my inner world too.

Talking about affirmations and quieting my mind, I’m able to get into a deep meditative state in which I can use said affirmations to focus on my inner world. When I say deep, it’s like I’m asleep but also not - I’m awake and aware but it’s as if I’ve had a nap.

My intuition is also getting better. Feels like I know what people are about to say and do, I can predict things a lot easier too. I just know certain things are going to be said or done before they are. I don’t know how but it gives me an edge.

Even playing Call of Duty has become easier now since I’m just aware of where people are going to pop up and I’m one-step ahead most of the time (even tho I had quite a few frustrating moments this week). I’m winning most of my games, if I’m not against annoying campers, and at the top of the leader board with some of the highest kills in the game and honestly despite playing it a lot I put it down to the sub too due to what I’ve already stated.

I’m still working on stuff but Minds Eye will definitely be a staple of my stack for sure.

22 Likes

Killer, B! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

From the copy -

Mind’s Eye also contains scripting to help you use your visualization abilities to predict the optimal outcome for any situation you experience. You will receive unending inspiration from your subconscious on how to improve upon your situation. You’ll be able to see numerous possibilities in vivid detail and determine what path you should take. This includes developing business ideas, business systems, running fight simulations, etc.

Is it the same effect as ’ The Lines ’ module from Q Custom store ?

2 Likes

Has anyone reviewed Mind’s Eye in Zero Point? What are some of the results they personally achieved?

I’m curious about this too, “The Lines” mentions prescience, if it is taken from the Mind’s Eye scripting does that mean Mind’s Eye has foresight scripting? To see things before they happen, or is it meant here that we can actively create outcomes before their manifestation?

Because while appearing the same, one is passive and the other is an active one.

For example, the difference between decorating your house in your Mind’s Eye, going through some of the possible outcomes and deciding which one to move ahead with, or driving your car and having a vision, and foresight of an impeding car crash and preventing it.

One is passive, and the other one is active.

I can see how Mind’s Eye is one of the best programs to enhance our intelligence, communication, and even thinking through images is one of such vibration, and energy it packs far more information than our regular spelling or wording.

A picture, image or painting, does indeed speak a thousand words.

3 Likes

I feel "the lines) module is original scripting and does not come from anything other sub ine the main store.

Also I started to beagle to see odject in 3d after awhile of minds eye.

3 Likes

ME has become my favorite Sub .

Some of my results -

• I discovered my primary mode of visualization .

• I think every thing nowadays in terms of pictures . Even if I read a big paragraph full of text , I will be thinking , how can I remember this as a pic / schematic diagram .

• Also manifested a mentor who thinks like that .

• Memory has improved a lot especially memory associated with pictures.

It’s strange you mentioned this !!
I just tested a strategy for my Trading in the mind itself yesterday .
Normally , when I come up with an idea , I test it live in the markets and evaluate the data , to see if it works !

But yesterday , I just ran the strategy in my mind , like " If then " scenario and rejected the idea .

Manifestation wise -

:wink:

• Today received calls for 2 seperate jobs.

• If I think of a person to meet , I will often meet them soon somehow !!

Recently ME is pushing me to learn about Lucid Dreaming. Somehow it will help me with my goal .
I just don’t know where to start and don’t have time to delve into something new

Eg -

In hindsight , this was my first IMO lucid dreaming experience.

Nowadays , I get this regularly . Especially during the naps . 3 to 4 dreams in just 30 mins .
Everytime I wake up hungry :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Wonderful results!

How long have you been using it for?

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Since October 2021 , it has been in my stack either as a seperate title or in my custom . :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m assuming with such an amount of exposure your visualisation abilities must be extraordinary, how much of a development have you seen?

@gdbdboy besides discovering your primary visualisation mode have you developed all others?

And what else are you running alongside it?

2 Likes

Compared to where I started , I can definitely say the visualization abilities have increased .
But still , we are always growing and I have still a big scope to increase .

My aim is - to be able to do this

So far didn’t feel the need to develop other modalities but will sure develop others if I feel the need to develop …

Limitless :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I wonder… has anyone dared using Mind’s Eye in Terminus or Terminus Squared in a custom yet? I wonder what it’ll do to you :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ran ME T2 from May 24 2020 to April 29 2021. Pre-Qv2 version.

And, I don’t know what it did to me.

Mind’s Eye is kind of mysterious to me.

My imagination also seems to work in a funny kind of way. I get clear impressions and knowings that are not so associated with any particular sensory modality. And as I’ve mentioned elsewhere, there seems to be a kind of concrete, external element to how my imagination works.

In contrast, (most of the time) my actual internal visualization tends to be kind of vague, fuzzy, and at a distance. (Exceptions include during some modes of very deep sleep or altered states experiences, when once every few years, I’ll get a crystal-clear internal visual experience. These tend to be very mundane and super-realistic. More like a remote viewing kind of situation. Dunno.)

The rest of the time my literal mind’s eye looks more like this:

I know something’s happening but it’s unclear. Hard to access.

So whatever the hell is going on in there, Mind’s Eye seemed to develop it further.

Almost without fail, I would feel this very unique quality to meditations with Mind’s Eye. It felt smooth, flowing, and deeper. Like sinking down into a water way, beneath the choppy surface waves, and sliding into the powerful currents that flow at that depth. It was usually a very pleasant sensation.

And that’s what I remember.

11 Likes

Wonderful. Thank you for sharing @Malkuth! :blush::pray:

3 Likes

I have a custom called Domain Control, it’s in ZPT, and the cores are ME + AsC.

Let’s just say that whenever I think, visualize, imagine or speak about something, it ends up happening.

Lemme tell you about what happened last night:

I did something stupid the day before yesterday, which was basically me moving all my money to my saving account, because I was told that our payday is the 27th, yet the one thing they failed to mention was that it won’t be in the morning :upside_down_face:
Meaning that I didn’t have any funds for the whole day, and would have had to wait till night time, and the only thing I played yesterday was the custom (DC)…
Ended up somehow getting through the day with random manifestations that got me everything needed for the day :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Thank you for sharing @Invictus :raised_hands: :pray:

Yet another display of marvelous manifestation! Mind’s Eye really is sublime (as is AsC!).

Have you shared the module list anywhere? I’d love to have a look at the lineup :wink:

And speaking of AsC… how much more powerful would you say AsC is when name embedded in a T2 custom, compared to stand-alone T2 ?

2 Likes

Here you go bro

14 Likes

Much obliged @Invictus ! :pray: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

can ME be good for coders? Any coder used the title?

2 Likes

You could enter a support ticket for further guidance.

Maybe visualizing what end result you wanna create
Making accurate pictures of the product

3 Likes