Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

Available now:

As always, if you’ve purchased it in the past, it’s already available in your downloads!

28 Likes

Woohoo!

2 Likes

I’ve been breathlessly waiting for this one. Thank you.

2 Likes

Wasn’t going to run 3 subs but hmm maybe I should add this to my stack smh the options

2 Likes

Alright! I’m so hype for this baby. Oh boy.

I sort of want to run this because of how much I have struggled with visualization in the past. It seems strange at times that some people can create clear images in their minds.

3 Likes

Mind’s Eye more helps figure out what your natural sensory rep preferences are and develop that. It isn’t all about “making pictures” in your head. Though I think it also helps develop all the sensory systems over time.

No telling with the ZP script though. Seems they’re able to cram so much in now with ZP.

4 Likes

I know the feeling, I’ve gotten a lot better since using my custom with mind eyes but sometime the images aren’t that clear and some are mixed.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign you’ve seen the script. How much is manifestation here intertwined with the nature of ZP? :slight_smile:

@Malkuth

3 Likes

Following for this, something I’m majorly interested in.

There’s scripting here to specifically develop your internal imagery.

16 Likes

Oh nice. Thank you

1 Like

Wowza! Its been three hours and I’m easily creating images in my head, like a picture within a picture.

Most random of thoughts now have images associated with them. I’m conjuring images of the rooms in my house, the car, and any place I’ve been to or something I’ve seen, be it a painting, picture or a store sign, or something from the tv and any memory. I can barely focus on my physical eye (left one) as there this sensation of something moving with slight pressure in the forehead from the sequence running in the background.

I’ve been practicing for a while and had a great breakthrough the last week (maybe Limitless has a say in this), but it feels like its no longer taking as much mental energy as it used to, as if I’ve lubricated my third eye after prying it wider open. The process feels lighter.

Magnificent improvement in such a small time, and not bad for a test run.

28 Likes

Don’t hype me like this bro.

6 Likes

I should work in marketing, huh?

3 Likes

Uh. Anyone experiencing an INSANE ability to speed read after their loop?

I couldn’t help myself, I had to try this one.

20 Likes

That will be amazing! I need that skill. Happy New Year guys!

2 Likes

I have a different technique from speed reading and mind eye has help with this, hoping zp helps even more.

1 Like

The results I get from SC subs is that I don’t even have to create the images in my mind, the images just come to me. It’s like having a mini dream when I am awake. These results were really unexpected for me. I look forward to reading about your own personal results if you ever choose to run ME.

6 Likes

Hmm, Mind’s Eye ZP, Godlike Masculinity ZP and Rebirth ZP in my account doesn’t have PREVIEW word. Does it mean that they are final versions?

1 Like