Q Module Pack #7: TITANIUM - Available Now!

Fusion Optimized would pair well with Health Codex.

I am not getting what’s the difference between The Lines and Submodel Alpha.

Is it that the lines is suitable for personal situations and logical theories and academic knowledge and will make you conscious of the outcome, and Submodel alpha is only for personal situations and is more happening subconsciously?

And what’s the difference between Mind’s Eye and The Lines then? For me it feels like The Lines is one (small) part of the Mind’s Eye core, am I correct?

:dizzy_face:

1 Like

Well put, Saint. @friday as a side note, I’ve wondered if such highly focused Ultimas can also cause a very sharp reconciliation as well. I can’t prove it, but I’ve wondered.

2 Likes

Possibly. It depends what modules you include.

Would Emperor’s voice and Voice Master stack well together, or does the preordained direction of EV conflict with the freedom of VM? (I’m assuming if you WANT the EV style voice, VM might help you get there faster and add more authentic nuances.)

Submodel Alpha is a more subconscious process, yes. It is also much more all-encompassing in its approach, modeling potentially millions of possible situations in your subconscious. Yes, this can be taxing.

The Lines is a more conscious process supported by the subconscious mind where you become more easily able to visualize and understand the possibilities (paths or lines) that come out of a specific action.

If we put this into practice:

On Submodel Alpha you’ll walk into your hospital ready for any possible situation, no matter how unlikely to occur. You’ll be ready for a naked, extremely muscular man with an accent to come into your hospital demanding your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.

On The Lines you’ll be able to sit down and think about a concept such as tympanoplasty, and break it down into all the possible avenues you could accomplish it, all the possible ways it could go wrong, all the methods and precautions you can employ to stop it from doing so, all the situations that could occur during it that could affect it, etc.

On Mind’s Eye you’ll gradually develop your ability to visualize - some do so to the point they are able to easily superimpose the visualized image over physical reality. This is why it can be helpful when combined with The Lines.

Hm, yes you could stack them. For example if you want the qualities of Emperor’s Voice but wanted to modify or add some additional characteristics to your voice.

17 Likes

That was CRYSTAL CLEAR!

Thank you so much Fire! You probably can’t even imagine how grateful I am for such elaborated answers.

I really feel like you made Fusion Optimized, Science Adept, The Lines, The Singular View etc directly for me as they hit my current needs on point. That’s probably Tyrant in my custom influencing and shifting reality hehe.

3 Likes

love to hear more about what you choose and how you structure it when clarified, some of the most valuable posts I’ve read are about how you guys choose to run and structure your subs.

@SaintSovereign for a custom like this, a light custom on material/wealth path and purpose, in addition to ROI, Wayfinder, and Jupiter do you have a recommendation on a core/ cores-assuming someone is approaching the situation form relative scratch?

2 Likes

Why does that pic look like Pierce Brosnan if he was homeless or lived in the woods?

2 Likes

Because that picture is essentially Pierce Brosnan if he was homeless and living in the woods. (And cultivating consciousness).

(insert whatever emoji indicates to people that @James and I are both in on the joke)

maybe: :face_with_monocle:? Yeah, that’ll surely work.

1 Like

Was that a Terminator reference?

Although I can’t fully recall if it was a hospital.

4 Likes

I missed that reference. :joy:

I literally just interpreted it literally. (What does that say about my current standards of normalcy?)

(And I think the hospital part is because Friday may be headed towards a career working in or heading one.)

3 Likes

Can we have a BoosterQ for this?

Ultima Lite?

You see, my subconscious HATES ultrasonic lol It sends me into recon for DAYS. And an unpleasant one at that. Whereas Q works just fine. I tested it with RebirthU and Q. VERY noticeable.

I would truly enjoy the Ultima titles in a custom but without the Ultrasonic.
Restrictions like regular Ultima customs but with the Q versions of it?

Could that be a thing or is removing the Ultrasonic not that simple? Or even useful? Except for my use case?

1 Like

It has to have the ultrasonic part to be considered an Ultima. I don’t know specifics (trade secrets of course) but it needs both the masked and ultrasonic portions to fit the Ultima bill.

@Fire - most of these additional explanations about the modules you have given here would be really useful to have on their respective module descriptions in the Q Store webpage.

2 Likes

Yes, it cracked me up so hard reading this. But similar to Malkuth, it took me a while to get it hahah

1 Like

Thank you for this question. My initial thoughts are Ascension, Ascended Mogul or Stark together with Inner Circle.

4 Likes

If he looks like Arnold did in Terminator he could demand absolutely anything from me and I’d be down to give him whatever he needed :rofl:

6 Likes

Apparently it’s a fundamental component of what makes an ultima an ultima. Same thing for the yet-to-be-released lifechargers.

1 Like

Three modules that come to mind:

Sultan
Sultan will help you develop your very own way of creating inconceivable amounts of wealth.

Financial Success Reality Shifter
With FSRS, we will be shifting your reality and your perception of it into a reality where financial success is the only true reality.

Ecstasy of Gold - Stage 2
With ST2, you will not have to fear the dreaded question of “what do I want to do in my life,” as Ecstasy of Life will help you dig deep into yourself and find your truest purpose that will bring you the riches you desire. With Ecstasy of Life, your path through life will be illuminated, you will be quickly equipped with all the knowledge and skills you will need, and you will have absolute determination to walk the path you see before you.

With Ascended Mogul thrown in for good measure, that would be a light and powerful harpoon.

1 Like