Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

I feel "the lines) module is original scripting and does not come from anything other sub ine the main store.

Also I started to beagle to see odject in 3d after awhile of minds eye.

3 Likes

ME has become my favorite Sub .

Some of my results -

• I discovered my primary mode of visualization .

• I think every thing nowadays in terms of pictures . Even if I read a big paragraph full of text , I will be thinking , how can I remember this as a pic / schematic diagram .

• Also manifested a mentor who thinks like that .

• Memory has improved a lot especially memory associated with pictures.

It’s strange you mentioned this !!
I just tested a strategy for my Trading in the mind itself yesterday .
Normally , when I come up with an idea , I test it live in the markets and evaluate the data , to see if it works !

But yesterday , I just ran the strategy in my mind , like " If then " scenario and rejected the idea .

Manifestation wise -

:wink:

• Today received calls for 2 seperate jobs.

• If I think of a person to meet , I will often meet them soon somehow !!

Recently ME is pushing me to learn about Lucid Dreaming. Somehow it will help me with my goal .
I just don’t know where to start and don’t have time to delve into something new

Eg -

In hindsight , this was my first IMO lucid dreaming experience.

Nowadays , I get this regularly . Especially during the naps . 3 to 4 dreams in just 30 mins .
Everytime I wake up hungry :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Wonderful results!

How long have you been using it for?

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Since October 2021 , it has been in my stack either as a seperate title or in my custom . :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m assuming with such an amount of exposure your visualisation abilities must be extraordinary, how much of a development have you seen?

@gdbdboy besides discovering your primary visualisation mode have you developed all others?

And what else are you running alongside it?

2 Likes

Compared to where I started , I can definitely say the visualization abilities have increased .
But still , we are always growing and I have still a big scope to increase .

My aim is - to be able to do this

So far didn’t feel the need to develop other modalities but will sure develop others if I feel the need to develop …

Limitless :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I wonder… has anyone dared using Mind’s Eye in Terminus or Terminus Squared in a custom yet? I wonder what it’ll do to you :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ran ME T2 from May 24 2020 to April 29 2021. Pre-Qv2 version.

And, I don’t know what it did to me.

Mind’s Eye is kind of mysterious to me.

My imagination also seems to work in a funny kind of way. I get clear impressions and knowings that are not so associated with any particular sensory modality. And as I’ve mentioned elsewhere, there seems to be a kind of concrete, external element to how my imagination works.

In contrast, (most of the time) my actual internal visualization tends to be kind of vague, fuzzy, and at a distance. (Exceptions include during some modes of very deep sleep or altered states experiences, when once every few years, I’ll get a crystal-clear internal visual experience. These tend to be very mundane and super-realistic. More like a remote viewing kind of situation. Dunno.)

The rest of the time my literal mind’s eye looks more like this:

I know something’s happening but it’s unclear. Hard to access.

So whatever the hell is going on in there, Mind’s Eye seemed to develop it further.

Almost without fail, I would feel this very unique quality to meditations with Mind’s Eye. It felt smooth, flowing, and deeper. Like sinking down into a water way, beneath the choppy surface waves, and sliding into the powerful currents that flow at that depth. It was usually a very pleasant sensation.

And that’s what I remember.

11 Likes

Wonderful. Thank you for sharing @Malkuth! :blush::pray:

3 Likes

I have a custom called Domain Control, it’s in ZPT, and the cores are ME + AsC.

Let’s just say that whenever I think, visualize, imagine or speak about something, it ends up happening.

Lemme tell you about what happened last night:

I did something stupid the day before yesterday, which was basically me moving all my money to my saving account, because I was told that our payday is the 27th, yet the one thing they failed to mention was that it won’t be in the morning :upside_down_face:
Meaning that I didn’t have any funds for the whole day, and would have had to wait till night time, and the only thing I played yesterday was the custom (DC)…
Ended up somehow getting through the day with random manifestations that got me everything needed for the day :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Thank you for sharing @Invictus :raised_hands: :pray:

Yet another display of marvelous manifestation! Mind’s Eye really is sublime (as is AsC!).

Have you shared the module list anywhere? I’d love to have a look at the lineup :wink:

And speaking of AsC… how much more powerful would you say AsC is when name embedded in a T2 custom, compared to stand-alone T2 ?

2 Likes

Here you go bro

14 Likes

Much obliged @Invictus ! :pray: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

can ME be good for coders? Any coder used the title?

2 Likes

You could enter a support ticket for further guidance.

Maybe visualizing what end result you wanna create
Making accurate pictures of the product

3 Likes

It can be, yes. It helps you visualize the data in your mind. Q-Programmer uses it and loves it.

9 Likes

Just came across this by accident. I thought it might be beneficial

2 Likes

(Post deleted by Author)

4 Likes