Opinions on my new customs

@RVconsultant
Lol,my attempt at goal oriented customs.Already ordered so cant change d but still good to get yours and everyone elses inputs on what might need fixing/changing in the future and whether there are any redundant modules that i made a mistake adding in.Too many good modules,not enough spots nowadays.Almost stared at q store till i went blind :rofl:

Crypto/programming custom
StarkQ Core
Emperor: House of Medici Q Core
R.I.C.H. Crypto Ultima Core
DEUS
Omnidimensional
Mosaic
Informaticon
Jupiter
Tyrant
Yggdrasil
Current invoker
Sultan
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Index Gate
Technological Prodigy
The Way of ROI
Wayfinder
The Lines
Wisdom Personified
Marketweaver

Persuasion/attraction custom
Khan ST4 Q Core
Emperor Fitness ST4 Core
Power Can Corrupt Q Core
DEUS
Omnidimensional
Mosaic
The Merger of Worlds
Pragya
True Sell
Sacred Words
Dragon Tongue
Direct Influencing Aura
Physicality Shifter – Sexiness
Temptation
Inner Gasoline
Focused Arousal
Long-Range Seduction
Submodel Alpha
Transcendental Connection
Lifeblood Fable

5 Likes

They look good to me

2 Likes

They both look awesome, @Meng123. Especially the crypto/programming custom which is very focused.

The persuasion/attraction custom will also work for masculinity and seduction although having 2 ST4 modules in it will make it a tad slower so will need patience for that. Thankfully PCC is light so hopefully it balances out.

1 Like

Haha,yeah.the 2nd custom is a bit less focused but i like emperor fitness too much to drop it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The first custom (crypto/programming) looks similar to my custom with RICH crypto. I went with 14 modules. Meng’s custom is maxed out and has the new module pack.

2 Likes

Haha,yep.took some ideas from your custom/journal.I like medici more than ascended mogul though so went a different route for cores

3 Likes

Ah I see. I could’ve waited a bit longer for module pack #7 . I missed out on the The Way of ROI module. It’s okay as I like my custom still.

I went with Ascended Mogul as I was familiar with the major title. Never tried HoM but I made sure I had Marketweaver and RICH Crypto as I wanted those.

3 Likes

Yeah,i really like the new module pack.Alot of good stuff.Your current custom is still really good even without them and very focused.Less modules will probably manifest faster also.I usually max out cause i go for the long haul.Though that doesnt always work with the new module packs and tech :sweat_smile: :rofl:

2 Likes

Looks solid!

A thought. Submodel Alpha.

Hmm,not good?Thought it would be useful to be prepared for any possible situation in attraction/persuasion.That and i liked the terminator reference. :rofl: Cause i have a habit of thinking of the perfect thing to say but much later after its already happened :sweat_smile:

The Meng version:

On Submodel Alpha you’ll walk into any possible situation and be ready, no matter how unlikely to occur. You’ll be ready for a naked, extremely attractive person to walk up to you demanding you take off your clothes and your boots, and to go for a ride on your motorcycle.

1 Like