Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

So, if I understand proprely here, ZP seems to enchance the Qv2 subliminals… Would that be linked to the fact that ZP change your identity… Making it easier for your subconscious to execute the Qv2 script?

6 Likes

I can’t wait to go through mind’s eye again

1 Like

Set and Forget has rejoined the chat

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Qv2 is what caused certain ambitious people to remember that there are recommendations, and wonder if there’s a reason for it.

Perhaps you mean Q?

1 Like

Apparently, Voice Master can work in this capacity.

Here’s what Fire said:

Forgot I had this. Let’s not reply to this, I’ve derailed enough.

1 Like

It seems that everybody has forgotten that ambitious individual who used to run tons of loops on Qv2 and then claimed it was broken. He was not the only one.

2 Likes

It seems that you’ve forgotten a certain ambitious individual who used to run tons of loops on Qv2 and then claimed it was broken. He was not the only one.

1 Like

It funny because just today I was thinking that the less loop will alway produce better results on QV2 plus started to love having more time in the day not running loops

Uh…

Okay :slight_smile:

Updating the bars:

it’s crazy
how they made me
rewire my brain with Fire

gettin hotter, yet cooler, in medulla
that’s oblongata, Not a
moment too soon, QZP changed the tune
while that man named Saint paints Eyes to Mind moons

Cause we’re the down with the Club, that’s Subliminal
yet explicit
Want Imperial Stark Khan shit
you better visit

and back up your stacks
organize your tracks
cause these mp3s are like Gold upon wax

7 Likes

Yep. Stacking ZPs works well.

22 Likes

5 Likes

This Alpha leader QZP sounds like a mix of aegis initiative COVID-19 leadership parts and Commander

3 Likes

wow stark ZP i want :slight_smile:

1 Like

5u0fti

1 Like

Our community members running ZP and unlocking their superpowers:

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ascension and Dragon Reborn ZP

2 Likes

Besides the rewrites of the scripts of the Main Store Titles and Q Store Modules/Build, am sure there will be rewrites for all the sales pages too (especially multistages since they will most probably end up being single stage with ZP). Hope the new sales pages will end up having bullet points of benefits (as promised) for easier reading of the product. Good to have a list of results like in the earlier titles.

Also, am guessing there will be a pause in new module packs until all this is sorted out and understandably so.

7 Likes