Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

What subs were you listening to @Calm?

I really am a goodboy, I just get scared. AM, Wanted, RICH

3 Likes

Did it change or altered anything related to your religious beliefs? If possible please share what your religious beliefs?
This is forum has people from different religious background and I donā€™t remember that any one complained about this aspect .

2 Likes

:joy:

donā€™t be scared doggo itā€™s ok

4 Likes

Donā€™t make me bite! :guide_dog:

1 Like

So wait where did all this spirit and magick talk come from? Were you messing with things you possibly shouldnā€™t have been?

I know Alchemist and Sage have things that deal with spirituality and other areas that would pertain to energy work and other such things.

1 Like

My speculation is that you are scared because you realised for the first time that you have influence on yourself and reality . Maybe šŸ¤·

3 Likes

Opinion:
All genuine exploration involves moments of fear.

Nothing wrong with that.

Just remember to test your fears to check how much theyā€™re accurate and warranted. (I think thatā€™s what you were doing when you wrote your post up above. :muscle: ) That ensures that theyā€™re working for you, rather than against you.

5 Likes

I was just reading old threads, and noticed that many forum members talked about Occult, magick, etc. Which Iā€™ve also seen common in YouTube subliminals, many youtube companys changing peopleā€™s Astrology charts and the effects described were incredibly similar to the results of SubClub subs. Thatā€™s initially how I found SubClub. By accident, curious about astrology and magick subliminals

2 Likes

Same here.

Not astrology, just magick.

I was actually manifesting resources that would help me. And a series of ā€˜coincidencesā€™ led me to Sub Club.

3 Likes

So is that yes to these products having a Magick influence in them?

1 Like

First, the Cryptic Answer:

Define magick.

Then you wonā€™t need to ask anyone else.

Then, the Straightforward Answer:

No, not really.

:rofl:

4 Likes

@Calm - thereā€™s nothing to be concerned about really. Even the sales pages of titles like Alchemist specify that you donā€™t need to be a Magick user or follower of the Occult to use such a product. It will only amplify your practices whether it be religion, magic rituals, manifestation, mind power, etc and will be congruent with your belief system.

Even several modules in the Q Store have lines like ā€œif you are not into spirituality, the so and so module will help with etcā€.

So once again, the idea of subliminals made by SaintSovereign and Fire is to help you in your goals and not as an instrument to ā€œbrain washā€ you.

And lets not start requesting things like ā€œif SubClub is a passion project, please do so and soā€. Thatā€™s not how the business works. Lets utilise the tools we have at our disposal in the Main Store or make our own tools in the Q Store.

In the end, such tools only utilise the power of YOUR mind. They arenā€™t made to force you to do anything. Especially with ZP technology which checks with your internal belief system before proceeding to help you.

Hope this helps.

8 Likes

Alsoā€¦.

imagine that you see a group of subliminal users. One is a Lakota spiritual elder, one is a Christian believer, two are neuroscientists.

If you ask the Lakota Sioux tribal elder if subliminals have the Great Spirit in them, he will say, ā€œyesā€.

If you ask the Christian mystic or believer if subliminals have the power of Jesus in them, she will say, ā€˜yesā€™.

If you ask neuroscientists if subliminals work with the influence of neuroendocrine response and action potentials, they will say, ā€˜yesā€™.

So can you see the complexity of your question?

Thatā€™s why I say youā€™d really need to define what you mean by ā€˜magickā€™ first, before even having a meaningful response to the question.

To me, thereā€™s magick in the act of breathing. Thereā€™s magick in feeling grateful that I am alive. And thereā€™s magick in looking into the eyes of my loved one. To you? Maybe not so much. But you probably still appreciate these things.

:slightly_smiling_face: :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Iā€™ll be perfectly fine if I discovered that before the release of every product ā€¦

ā€¦

Fire: I pray to Shri Krishna to bless all users of this file, to assist them in achieving the best results possible for them, at this point of their life, in ways that are good for them and their dear ones.

Saint: Amen.

:pray:t2:

:hugs:

:joy:

10 Likes

I understand your analogy and examples, but ultimately, this is semantics.

I just wanted to know the unfiltered, shameless, concrete truth to whether Saint and Fire use spells, rituals, witchcraft, etc in the SubClub products.

Of course I wouldnā€™t expect any forum members to know specifically if they do or not, because itā€™s a trade secretā€¦ but would anyone be able to lean to the assumption they do?, just based on many of the threads here?

I mean no harm, I just want to be able to know what Iā€™m getting myself into if I end up getting cursed or something :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This happened to me, I thought it was mere coincidence. I just closed my eyes and it was kind of like I was dreaming but not a dream but just thinking only though I was truly dreaming

1 Like

arthur c clark 3 laws " 1. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

5 Likes

If I remember correctly, all of the products are free of ā€œbeliefsā€ system that are not considered scientificly provenā€¦ I would use the word Esoteric here, by default because I canā€™t find a better word to describe it.

Majority of people here want to get healthier, get laid, make money, get smarter and prettier. There are a lot of different beliefs. SaintSovereign and Fire does not impose a way to see life on their customer, if someone want to use some voodoo ritual (and Iā€™m saying this as an exaggeration, not as an insult for our dear member who are into different process and viewpoint regarding life), that person can do his ritual personally to boost their results. But there are not any imposed way to do it imbedded in the subconscious.

5 Likes

I used to see several times comments by users in the comment section of YouTube subliminal videos, asking whether the creator uses magic or other practices that donā€™t align with the userā€™s belief system.

First of all, if the creators say ā€œnoā€, will you believe them? You canā€™t see what is inside the audios anyway. So we will have to go by the information we have been given. Which is the sales page and the philosophy by which SubClub operates. Which is using submilinal messaging in audios that in its purest form have no connection to the practices you described.

If you want an official answer though, I do encourage you to send a support ticket. The support answer could lay your mind to rest.

7 Likes