Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

my experince on paragon zp after 1 month and 2 weeks of using it, i should say results happened after that period of time for me personally,. but i choose not to report my results here until im sure its Paragon

also ive been using my custom for 9 days now a new ZP custom which consists of Ascension and Stark core 10 modules

and its going well, slight smooth changes in my perception very new weird feelings and motivations on how to approach goals and my music

very top notch stuff,its like im noticing changes but i cant quite identify what has changed you know?

but im certian 100% theres something new about my behavior and my mindset, im having new approaches new ideas on how to improve and such

just 9 days in. id say time will reveal how badass my custom is

anyways cheers everyone :slight_smile:

and ramadan mubark if youre fasting!

10 Likes

Sometimes when I see the other titles in the store now , I get this feeling -

Why do people even run this sub , when my sub can provide all those benefits directly / indirectly !!

Does it mean am getting one with the script ? :eyes:

4 Likes

Today in the afternoon nap -

I had the continuation of the dream that I had last night .
I was shocked by this !!

The dreams donā€™t feel like dreams anymore , itā€™s as if I am entering into another reality and getting out of it is like - walking out of a theatre after watching an intense movie .

The nap I took was after eating a moderate to heavy meal . After waking up from the nap which was like 30 mins , I was hungry AF .

12 Likes

Haha probably other forum members are thinking the same thing about their titles.

Thatā€™s very much possible.

3 Likes

I feel like this is partially the case, but also partially because ZP reveals your true intentions and true self. It guides you towards which subs are most optimal to your situation. While one sub may be great for a particular userā€™s situation, another one may find no use for such a sub and be guided towards something else - even if their goals are very similar

The individual and personalized nature of ZP is one of its most beautiful traits, and I suspect this is what youā€™re experiencing having those thoughts.

7 Likes

If youā€™re reading this, how did you discover SubClub?

Are you guys into magick and spells, and Astrology?

Iā€™m kind of scared. Are you guys into these things?
Is this what Mental Alchemy is?

Please respond

3 Likes

I feel so bad for myself. I think Iā€™m in the wrong enviornment. I am fearful of witchcraft, alchemy, rituals, etc.

Iā€™m scared of this, Iā€™m sorry. Donā€™t put a spell on me if you dislike this post. Iā€™m just nervous

4 Likes

Yes, I am Albus Dumbledore and my friend @TheBoxingScientist is truly Harry Potter.

@GoldenTiger is also known as Lord Voldemort.

6 Likes

Okay, I guess Iā€™m safe then :sweat_smile: Iā€™m surrounded by Khanā€™s, Emperors, and Moguls by the grace of your special powers :open_book::crystal_ball::dragon::taurus: :smiley:

2 Likes

That sounds about rightšŸ˜‚

1 Like

Google search about subliminals lead me to here . (Isnā€™t it (internet) magical from 500 years ago point of view )
Magic is just this point of views you didnā€™t tune into.

Direct response most people interested in mind over matter concept . Are searching and looking at these topics .

Indirect response : life is magical itself but we forgot it and now we (humanity in general and this community specifically) are on the path of remembrance of that magic.

Mental alchemy concept will grow with you as you advance in understanding the depth of the relationship between you and the outer world .

2 Likes

Not much. For example, Iā€™m not on any magick/spells forum.
Also, not on any astrology forums.

Wait ā€¦

Whatā€™s scary about astrology!

:rofl:

Mental = related to mind
Alchemy = changing / transforming

Mental Alchemy = Changing Your Mind.

Subliminals are Mental Alchemy for sure.

:smiling_imp:

12 Likes

@Simon, your new avatar made me laugh out loud :joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™m all for mental alchemy, as itā€™s fundamentally described butā€¦ calling on spirits isnā€™t something I didnā€™t think I would be ā€œsigning upā€ for.

I think it would help to know some of the methodologies used, and maybe itā€™ll help people who are completely new to subliminals, or manifestation for that matter.

Itā€™s almost like I was more so introduced or eased into Mental Alchemy (You know what I mean by mental alchemy) not the fundamental explanation
of the act of mental slchemy, but the people vastly deep into astrology, ritual, magick, etc.

It seems like many people with these interests, come from pheromone forums as I trace back to early threads from 2018 here on the SubClub forum.

I just thought it would be good if the integrity of the company is congruent to whatā€™s being done, snd if it conflicts with our core beliefs, such as religion, etc.

Now that I think about it, Saint and Fire donā€™t technically owe us tonshsre this information, and itā€™s ultimately our decision to use the products, but I guess this is how the internet is.

We donā€™t know anyone from a can of paint, and we invest $2000 on custom subliminals, and fall into technologies, and terms like ZP, QV2ā€¦ Marketing tools, shiny object blueprints, etcā€¦

For a ā€œpassion projectā€, you would think SubClub would teach us how to make our own products, to tailor make our own scripts since we are the only ones that truly know our weaknesses and strengths.

I think itā€™s a good idea. Saint and Fire could make a Patreon and teach us how to make our own products, and they can still get paid.

Or maybe they can remove all of the store products, and make subclub an individual-custom made subliminal store, and we can build our subliminals based on submitting our beliefs, weaknesses, strengths, wants, dislikes, and we could get Saint and Fire to make the products for us?

And make it an option to disregard magick stuff, in the process.

This is a genius idea @SaintSovereign @Fire

I always associated Alchemy with some mysterious thing since thatā€™s the word Saint always uses.
But you have simplified it significantly. :+1:

3 Likes

@friday

Am I into spells? Nah. Am I into Magick? Yep.

But does that mean that youā€™re somehow signing up for magick, when you use subliminals? Nah.

Just like Iā€™m not signing up for whatever youā€™re into, when I use subliminals.

After all, youā€™re here too, right? Someone could just as easily say that using subs means you have to do whatever @Calm does.

On the other hand, as you share your points of view and interests, I may feel that some of them are pretty cool, and if so, who knows? Maybe Iā€™ll end up taking one of them for a test drive.

You are just as important and as strong as anyone else here.

We can learn from each other. And we can also reject whatever we donā€™t want.

14 Likes

What are you smoking? lol

I am sorry this is just my personal opinion

I think this is a terrible idea lol. For a passion project they should show us ways we can make our lives better that can help in the sub processing.

Why exactly do you think subs involve spirits and other stuff like that?

4 Likes

@Floridianninja Go on a ZPwashout for 3 weeks :sweat_smile: It canā€™t be described with words

1 Like