Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Always AirPods Pro, but no noise cancellation mode, since that affects the sub.

1 Like

so you play sub when youre awake?

have you tried playing them when you fall asleep?

1 Like

The PowerBeats pro are insanely good

1 Like

they look cool, but damn beats are generally expensive for what they offer in terms of quality

i want to get my hands on the Sennheiser airpods, i love Sennheiser the quality is very pro and nice fits audiophiles and music enthusiasts

Always.

I did when I first started with subclub, but then I realized that I like to see the effects as they unfold in real time, instead of sleeping and waking up to different behavior.

Noticing the change while awake like that strengthens the results more (for me at least).

2 Likes

nice :slight_smile: i think thats how i want to approach subs too the shift in real itme is nice

but i think paragon and healing titles is so good when you play them asleep or before bed, it feels to me it doubles the healing since sleeping is like recovery and healing of the body

yeah i love it, just finished a loop of my custom rn feeling very lovely and soft from the inside probably depths of love and blue skies influence those modules are nice

1 Like

At the end of the day, it’s all about belief.

Let’s take emperor fitness stage 3 as an example:

I could tell you that there are 4 ways of using it and all 4 uses have different benefits (even if the end goal is the same):

• play it before a workout and it will act as a pre workout, and provide you with extra strength and a better pump.

• play it after the workout and it will enhance your recovery and reduce any potential soreness.

• play it as early in the morning as possible, and it will enhance the protein synthesis in your body for the whole day.

• play it right before you sleep and it will enhance your human growth hormone production, as scientific studies show that HGH is the highest at night time when we sleep.

Like I said, all about belief.

3 Likes

That’s why a journal is important. Even some self awareness.

I don’t currently have a journal but I’m self aware enough to access my emotions whether during or after recon/stonewalling.

I know when I’m not acting the same to my normal self or being a complete d***.

Obviously it hits everyone different and people get headaches and stuff which also happens to me but that’s also something I’m self aware of and mostly when I know the sub is processing.

4 Likes

It really depends, when I got them they were like ÂŁ150 or something. They were lowered in price. It was 100% worth it.

Edit: I listen to it awake.

2 Likes

I used the word “recon” but I don’t think that’s the right word since what happens on ZP is not the same experience I would get on Qv2. On Qv2 it was real recon, your mind struggling with the scripting or trying to fight off these parts of it that were too much to handle. Your reaction was usually anger or sadness or both. On ZP it’s more about what Saint mentioned; that is overexposure and your mind getting temporarily “contracted” and pushing you into some kind of temporary “regression”. It stems from being overloaded. The same thing happens to your muscles when you go to the gym and work out way too hard. Your muscles get contracted and you can notice regression. I experienced it on Mogul and now on Emperor and DR. The first weeks were a really smooth sail then it started happening. Why? I think the current recommendation is more than we can handle (depending on the programs) and that’s why so many people started looking for their own pattern reducing the recommended exposure to one loop a week or the listening time to 7, 5, or even 3 minutes per sub.

What’s the solution? Observation, observation, observation, and choosing our exposure accordingly but NEVER beyond the current recommendations.

edit:
The main problem I see here is that a lot of us don’t want to listen to Saint, SC recommendations and their “body and mind” and try to force their way forward no matter what. Another one is that a lot of us still cannot believe that one can get overexposed listening to their stack 30 minutes every other day only.

Once you’ve got overexposed you need to take a longer break and get back to your routine slowly. It’s just like getting severly overtrained at the gym. You cannot keep going with your routine since you can easily get injured, you need proper rest.

The thing is a lot of people get “injured” listening to ZP just because they think they know better and they’re blind to the signs their “body and mind” are sending them.

13 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Keep getting bored @Calm

It’s really soothing and a happy boredom :rofl: :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

I don’t know what I was thinking :sweat_smile:

1 Like

this made me laugh out loud

1 Like

guys and lads,

can you share your experiences regarding this thread that i posted :slight_smile:

cheers

Simon is officially a sigma Chad now (profile pic lmao :rofl::rofl:)

2 Likes

Washouts are like taking breaks from the gym periodically. One needs it not to hinder their progress or get injured. We all have our regime but we need to gauge signals that our body and mind send us and respect them. The recommended pattern is like a recommended training routine, something universal we need to ultimately adapt to our needs and capabilities. Some people will need to do a washout every two weeks, some every three weeks. Some people will need to listen to their stack every four days some every other. But never beyond the recommendations.

Some of us need to stop blaming the gym (ZP) for getting overtrained (overexposed) since only we can monitor our body and mind and act accordingly.

2 Likes

I found @Simon’s sigma theme

2 Likes

@GoldenTiger The testosterone level in this theme is just off charts :hot_face:

2 Likes

Fantastic post that everyone should read.

It really is like that.

I do agree recon doesn’t really seem to exist on ZP. It’s overload that can also happen from processing.

If a lot of stuff needs to be worked through.

Less is more on ZP for sure.

2 Likes