Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

That’s the masculinity brigning her inner femininity up.

I had that on GLM before, I used it to work because of the resolve and internal strength.

7 Likes

That’s the spirit Saint, that’s the spirit lol.

1 Like

I ran GLM ZP last night and woke up this morning not wanting to get up but I did and I got a bunch of things done before my wife got out of bed less than an hour later

3 Likes

In my opinion, that would only be a valid argument when the ZP Preview version would perform worse than the Ultima version, which is clearly not the case. Now one is forced to pay 5$ extra for a version which is already inferior and most importantly which will get deleted from ones account any way in a few weeks lol. There is no real benefit.

Also, balancing all the prices would actually mean to increase the price for the majority of products for 10$ and only decrease the price for a small minority for 5$.

Anyway, I am stopping it right here. I am not so stupid enough to start an argument when SaintSovereign is running Godlike Masculinity hahah.
So I am OUT.

1 Like

Have you noticed effects in regards to productivity? Did you find it easier to take action on good habits and a lessened desire to fall in bad habits? For example, checking your phone too often.

1 Like

what do you mean by this?

are you planning to remove all ultima products from the the market or sell them separately?

please do NOT stop selling ultima products; the ability they have of giving results instantly are extremely valuable.

i repeat, no matter how powerful ZP turns out to be please do NOT stop selling all current ultima products.

i disagree.

i have mostly used ultimas since discovering subliminals.

and i have never used solace.

I’m not sure people realize the magnitude of using a product and getting significant results 2 hours later like i get with some ultimas.

I LOVE the ultimas technology and i think the creators should feel extremely proud of what they achieved with ultimas.

@MadaraUchiha there is a replacement technology on the way—lifechargers. Rest assured, they’re pulling titles only when they believe a replacement is available.

On top of this, you should download all ultimas right now if you want to keep the format.

1 Like

this paragraph is mostly flawed reasoning.

the entire benefit of ultimas is the instant/fast results.

comparing ZP to ultimas does NOT even make sense fundamentally.

you should be comparing ZP to non ultima/major programs.

The entire purpose of ultimas was to give people fast/instant results

I have no idea what you are basing your thinking on when you call ultimas inferior to ZP

thats like saying a sniper is an inferior weapon to a shotgun’

sniper is a long range weapon and shotgun is close range weapon; the thinking is flawed fundamentally as the weapons have completely different purposes and cannot be compared.

what if this belief turns out to be wrong?

what if some people are non responder to these replacements.

for example, I LOVE ultimas but have seen post of people saying they are complete non responders to that format and whatever ultima they use they just end up feeling super tired and get no benefit.,

if the creators want to stop creating new ultimas then i can understand the reasoning with that decision but I see no rational reason to stop selling the ultimas that already exist and i really hope they do NOT decide to do that.

Ultima is not inferior. We can build ZP titles in the Ultima format. We’re simply choosing not to because it’ll probably cause too much recon, and we no longer want to alienate those who can’t run ultrasonic.

Second, this is still about choice. Some people don’t want to switch from a format that’s already delivering results and would like to have both options available.

Third, we’ve always maintained that you should upload your subs to Google Drive for archiving. You simply don’t see the benefit because it doesn’t affect you. The only thing that affects you right now is price, so that’s what you’re locked in on. Other people have different priorities.

We are aware that we could make more money by doing this. But we are not approaching this from the viewpoint of maximizing profit. We want to maximize the number of people testing ZP. That’s why we haven’t raised the price. It’s not about profit.

The prices will remain the same for now.

12 Likes

Exactly.

what if you released them in 1 hour version like the original Ultimas instead of 15 min?

what does this mean and why is it relevant?

i have bought at least 17 of your products and i do NOT even kniow what ultrasonic is or means.

i see that file format with some of the products i have bought but have always just ignored it as i do not know what its for.

why is that file format relevant in you deciding not to release ZP ultimas?

and does this mean there is no Beyond Limitless in ZP coming or its coming but will not be like the ultima?

Some users are not able to run Ultimas or any ultrasonics. Ultimas have ultrasonic components in them which would not be compatible with users with tinnitus.

1 Like

The support article “What is an Ultrasonic Subliminal” as well as the article “What is Ultima” may help clear things up.

1 Like

Yes, I know that’s exactly the point of this whole discussion. In my consent the point of the ZP Preview was to get script-specific feedback from all products, meaning it is important that a big array of people test all available titles.

As I mentioned in my initial posts, I am concerned that the big price difference (35 vs 50) leads to an unfair distribution of people testing a title, meaning cheaper products are getting prioritized. How bad is that? No idea, only you can decide that but I found it important enough to bring it up for discussion, as I still do not see any big arguments against it.

I see your point on this, though I hope it’s not happening. If a measly $15 is a financial barrier to getting the sub they actually want then maybe something else ought to be a financial priority for that person until a few dollars difference isn’t a factor to consider.

6 Likes

Yeah, I think it is more of a unconscious thing. One is more inclined to just get the titles one truly needs (which also has its pros) but it might also lead to people not get titles just to „play and experiment with it and give feedback on“.

The point is less about Godlike Masculinity being too expensive, but more that major titles like Emperor are too cheap :rofl: potentially creating an unfair distribution.

1 Like

I fell in love with SubClub over the past 2 or 3 years (forget when I joined now. too lazy to look) and just bought titles I thought sounded remotely interesting, sorta the way I buy/“collect” books.

Very few standalone titles that would be relevant to me that I don’t own. So glad for the lifetime upgrades.

9 Likes