Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

I’m seriously considering GLMZP as a mainstay for now. Just to be more assertive and say “Get up and get it yourself. IT’s 10 AM”

Am considering a stack of something like Emperor, GLM, Chosen. M1 and M2 can wait.

7 Likes

Ultimas have an ultrasonic file embedded within the mask. They sound silent, but they’re actually very loud, just outside the range of human hearing, like a dog whistle. Ultrasonic audio can cause tinnitus if you’re not careful, and some people can’t run them at all.

By changing everything to traditional masked and ultrasonic, we remove all barriers to access subs. Not to mention, Ultima was also a scripting method, not just a build. It’s unlikely that we’ll be maintaining multiple product lines like this. Not to mention, there’s mounting evidence that you’ll be able to use ZP as short term, “one loop” results enhancers aka boosters (though that word is starting to agitate me since it’s so loaded, let’s develop a new term), so the original purpose of Ultima is moot.

12 Likes

Bro
You’ve seen how much I just wrote good about subclub, because you literally changed my life.
But for real mehn, countries differ. Someone like friday creates multiple customs, and I am just thinking about should I buy Khan or not. My whole capital is 300$. It’s really hard for me to buy sth like this.
I’ve seen big companies like coca-cola or pepsi literally decreasing their products’ quality just because they could compete a national Afghan cola producer.
At first the national company came with a lower price for supermarkets and then pepsi and coca-cola came with a much lower quality and price.
Well question arises about quality that you cannot decrease it, but with all respect and value I have for you and fire’s and other SC’s workers, you just give a copy. It does not mean it’s underrated, I prefer subs than a brand new car(if I cannot sell it😂)
But believe me, if they give me 10 million dollars and tell me don’t listen to subs anymore I would chose subs.
But you don’t even need to decrease the quality for giving it at a lower price. It’s not because your efforts are not valuable. If you do it, you do it as a favor. But it certainly will creat “more” good karma for you guys.
What I am proposing is creating the prices by geographical position. It I was in America or Qatar or Yemen or Kuwait(Kuwait has no poor). I’d definitely pay 400$ for just a major sub.
I’d even do it in Afghanistan. But problem is that, that much money is not available here.
Even the law of attraction works very difficultly here, because of the collective consciousness and everything.
The reason I pay for subs is that once kevin trudeao said that all investing should be in yourself. That is why I know it’s worth it.
We are a having a food crisis in Afghanistan.
My whole eating in the last month was 18 dollars(literally)
So yeah.

3 Likes

We are still determining the fate of Beyond Limitless, but again, if it’s retired, those users will get Limitless ZP.

9 Likes

Does zero point refer to sth like quantum thing?

No. It’s the latest build method or whatever the right term is. Search “Zero Point” and you’ll find a thread with like 8K or 9K posts now.

1 Like

And also today I made it throughout the day without listening
I got outside my room and had heavy anxiety, I just wanted to go in my room again. And again I took a task and started teaching. Imagine being anxious and teach😂. And then it faded away
And now I am good
It’s like I get even better without listening

Back when I was really focused on selling on Etsy (I still do, it’s just 100% automated now) I did lots of analysis on my sales stats… and it didn’t produce the results I wanted. I thought about it and realized that I wasn’t factoring in the age of the products, and some of them had more sales and likes simply because they’d been around for longer. Once I sorted them and divided by the length of time I got a much more realistic picture of how each one was doing. If one product has 1000 sales and another has 100, it looks obvious which one is the winner. But if 1000 sales were over the span of a year and the other 100 sales were over 2 weeks, that’s a very different picture.

A similar process would work here… if 100 people review EmperorZP and 25 review ParagonZP, then it doesn’t mean EmperorZP is a more effective title, just that more people bought it. By dividing the number down to compare equivalent numbers, then a more accurate picture would be available. Comparing journal reviews is harder than pure sales numbers of course, but still doable. And it would allow a fair evaluation of less-purchased products.

1 Like

Yeah
I guess I read it all😂
Your badge as a tester shows sth like a blackhole
That is why I asked that

Looking forward to guidelines on this

1 Like

This support article, as well as this one may help clarify things.

2 Likes

Private message me

1 Like

I read both
And I think it just changes your perception
And when your perception changes. Everything around you starts answering differently
When they see you

Godlike Masculinity ZP + Diamond ZP.

:point_right::tongue::lips::eye::sweat_drops::drooling_face:

19 Likes

Could you pls comment on that? @SaintSovereign

Ok, I’m curious about that too haha, how is it different from other masculine titles like Emperor or let’s say, Khan (even if Khan is not in ZP)?

1 Like

I only ran it once and I haven’t actually had an opportunity to test productivity. Taking today and tomorrow off. I’ll post here with results on that come Monday.

I did have an incident at the store earlier where they made a mistake, I got a bit firm with them and they damn near jumped on the ground and cowered with fear. The lady and myself were looking at each other with confusion. Definitely an aura of power going on there.

I’m ready to hear some experiences from you all. I can’t rely on my own because I’ve got so much prototype scripting in my head right now, lol.

22 Likes

I’ll be reporting for sure tomorrow after running it

3 Likes

Counting on you, I can’t run it now as I decided for rebirth and even if I don’t feel it, it seems rebirth unblocked Wanted enough so that my roommate who hasn’t talked to me for 4-5 months decided to talk to me today!

I still have some more testing to do, but I can tell this rebirth is doing some good background work!

1 Like

It’s very much more focused on developing just masculinity. Realistically, the best usage for GLM is to add a bit of dominance to an stack that you feel lacks that masculine edge, but you don’t want to run something like Emperor.

For example, you’re running Chosen and Mind’s Eye, and while Chosen is alpha in its own right, you wanna add a bit of a spark without the density and other elements of Emperor. Boom, GLM.

That being said, running it solo has it’s own benefits too. Not ready for the harder titles, but you want a masculine edge? GLM.

Want to enhance sexual performance by being more dominant in bed? GLM + Diamond ZP.

Many different use cases.

18 Likes