QZP - Wanted+Primal Seduction+C̶h̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ - WhiteTiger Pounce back into action

Yeah, It’s like a cold. You feel weaker, less desire to talk to people, no libido… Not so fun, but I would say my symptoms are in between a cold and a flu + headache!

It’s shitty :rofl: Only grab covid if you want to get your immune system to protect you!

I’m glad you are feeling better, man.

2 Likes

Today I went for the grocery with my roommate.

I installed her in the car, removed all the ice and snow on my car without complaining. Grabbed all the groceries in my car to bring them to the appartment.

I was kinda proud to do that, I was like “being in the cold, doing this shitty thing, that’s what men’s do.”

2 Likes

My vibe is so much more chill, I don’t have that wave of ambition that people usually describe… But let’s say it’s easier for me to imagine working in New York or on the Cayman Island.

I can’t wait for Khan to be converted to ZP, this title will be insane. Khan was the product that had the most impact on who I was, and I can tell, but how strong Emperor ZP and Wanted ZP are, that Khan ZP will be a monster. It will change lives.

3 Likes

Khan is King of the Subs !!..

@GoldenTiger whats the latest on Khan please ?

1 Like

@blackadder Multi-stages titles will probably be released last because a decision wasn’t been made as to how they were going to split stage by stage :

This is why I asked Friday to describe how he would see the split of Khan :

So it’s still in developpment stage, and since there are lots of title to convert, there is a possibility that the question of “How is it going to be splitted” will only be answered at the end!

1 Like

When khan is released lets ride this wave together. We ill do a black adder white tiger team up.

Canada meets europe kind of thing.

2 Likes

Yeah!! :smiley: I’m down to ride that beast. It will remold us into two brand new person!

Entry for my journal : I also notice Emperor is making me more decisive regarding my life in general, and when I do stuff.

3 Likes

Emperor is like the master key to open that door to a whole new world my friend :slight_smile: I am so proud of you keep it up bruv.

2 Likes

There you go my roommate asked me to fuck because she was horny. I told her I prefer keeping a strict roommate relationship :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m going to experiment a little bit with my listening pattern to benefit as most as I can from Rebirth.

From now on, this will be my listening pattern, recomanded by @Simon :

Day 1 : Rebirth + Wanted
Day 2 : Rest
Day 3 : Rebirth + Emperor
Day 4 : Rest

Tomorrow : Rebirth + Wanted
Jan 5 : Rebirth + Emperor
Jan 7 : Rebirth + Wanted… etc, until Jan 16

Since I did not experience reconciliation listening to Rebirth yesterday, I believe it will be fine to run it in this pattern. Rebirth was also used as a stacking subliminal back in the days, so the hypothesis is that it can work better when listened with the subliminal that is being enchanced.

While I understand why you made this decision, I don’t want to see you saying you’re not getting results :wink:

12 Likes

No hahaha, I can attract other girls :joy:

I’m fucking hot (I mean physically and mentally)

4 Likes

Hey @GoldenTiger

I will try to expand upon what I said, and by no means this is a personal attack as you are me and I am you, you struggle with the exact same things I have struggled with and had it took me a long time to figure out, the thing is due to me having lived it experientally I do not know how to transplant what I did to work on these same problems and give that knowledge to you, I will try my best to point out where to look yourself though.

I will clarify what I meant, you don’t assume fundementally yet that you are good enough, hence you are struggling with performance anxiety, social comparison( comparing yourself with others) FOMO, instead of comparing yourself with yourself and yesterday, and accepting where you are at this moment and that is completely okay.

There are several fundamentals(the boring ones; sleep, nutrition) I’d recommend you have in check before expanding, discipline is self-love, and the more you will walk down that path, the more expressive and yourself you will become, in this light people will react strongly to you negatively and positively.

But connections will be a lot stronger, and you will be more ‘relaxed’ in your own skin because you are at home everywhere, as you already are at home in yourself.

But this is hard to explain a post, a private conversation is better for this honestly.

BUT and a big BUTT, you are making massive progress in many areas, and once you feel what I said experientally you will never go back(and you already did this in many areas).

Sorry if this if this is a bit vague, I’m not sure how to express this in a post properly.

1 Like

I understand :clinking_glasses: I’ve had that a lot in the past, Wanted ZP is making me change massively in that direction.

“Many of the most WANTED men in history were not perfect men – they were complex individuals filled with numerous feelings and authentic love towards experiences that shape humanity.”

Regarding my previous comment, there is no way in hell I’m only 118 IQ, probably the error margin of the test and the current developpment of that area of my brain :wink:

I’m too smart for that!

I’ve notice a couple of things, mainly when I look at instagram and compare myself, I just see people with different interest than me. I was talking to a girl online, and when she asked me what I was doing I told her I was watching Suits… Then she invited me to play Nintendo 64 to her place, we had to cancel because I got Covid and the government implemented a curfew here.

Ultimatly I get where you come from and there is still a part of me which compares myself to others, but it’s getting smaller and smaller with the help of Wanted ZP :wink:

I’m listening to Wanted right now after listening my loop of Rebirth and my roommate is talking to me while I listen hahahaha

Can I have some personnal space :rofl:?

@SaintSovereign I’m going to need the 3 minutes version of ZP, seems I can’t even have 15 minutes of peace!

1 Like

Is this the same roommate you wrote about who sound like she might be trouble?

2 Likes

Oh yeah mate, I made the mistake of having sex with her. When I tried to put my limits I had an argument which ended by her telling me we weren’t friends anymore :sweat_smile: because I pushed her and I really wanted her to change some of her toxic behaviors.

Right now, I’m putting a little bit of energy into making sure she doesn’t have a mental breakdown because now she wanted to talk.

2 Likes

I love Wanted, but with everything closed I’m like… Should I go with Emperor alone?

Maybe during my next 21 days.

Edit : Or is that recon???

2 Likes

Chill bro :rofl:

Remember, you didn’t start WZP just for the external effects.

1 Like