QZP - Wanted+Primal Seduction+C̶h̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ - WhiteTiger Pounce back into action

Might be thinking of trying it as a booster for situations instead of a mainstream title. Right now Omicron is messing up outings again so might be next year when we get to fully make use of the sexual/aura ZP titles fully.

2 Likes

Where do you live @GoldenTiger ?

1 Like

Montreal in canada

@Nemesis same, I can’t go out to the bar :frowning:

1 Like

I think it’s because of my food intake and my low carb, but my mood is shitty :sweat_smile: I’m sad for no reason.

But at the same time, I only ate tomatoes soupe at noon, and before that a protein shake with MCT.

There is a girl texting me, she want to invite me to her place to play Nintendo 64 hahaha

I don’t know if it’s libertine & I don’t really have plans to go to her place since she finish her work at midnight, but I must admit it’s pretty nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m thinking of going with the following stack to finish my 21 days

Day 1 : Wanted + Diamond
Day 3 : Emperor

Tbh, I just want to fix my erection problems hahaha Hope diamond wil be able to put me in the right mindset!

3 Likes

I think I’m definitly sick :kissing:

I’M still, hesitating between Chosen’s positivity or Diamond for my erections… Khan healed my erection in the past. I believe emperor could do it, Chosen could help me push my life further and make me feel good :slight_smile:

I think I’ll have to go back on carbs, I feel so sick and the fact that I can’t really see people makes it hard :kissing:

I’ll still lower my carb intake, but not to zero.

1 Like

did you do a sudden drop?
like from your normal baseline, to suddenly really low?
that’s not good bro

Yeah, I moved from like 3-400 to like 60 :sweat_smile::v:

1 Like

Should have tapered off slowly, like first 250, then 200, then 150, etc.

Bad idea to drop so suddenly like that, it would make you feel dizzy and weak, and you could end up needing a glucose bag with a tube :rofl:

2 Likes

A physician or nutritionist may be able to help you reduce your intake in a way that doesn’t make you sick.

2 Likes

Yeah, Well I’ve already done the keto diet, usually it is easier to switch when you restrict your carbs to 150g-200 fora week before going to something like 100 then 50, then keto.

Your body needs to get used slowly to burn fat as fuel :slight_smile:

1 Like

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher Is there a way to be able to update my first post, I’d like to eventually make some link to some of my post to facilitate my journal’s navigation and update when new readers comes in.

That way if they want impression about emperor they could find relevant post and experience from the first post. It would be easier to find in in the search bar!

I think there is. If you can’t, just put in quotes what you want to put in the post, and a moderator can do that.

1 Like

Thank you, will do later on in my journal :slight_smile:

I believe my performance anxiety slows down the manifestation of woman in my life.

If I manifest woman, then I have more opportunity to “fail” to have an erection.

Ok, I think it was not reconciliation or too low carbs (well, the sadness was probably due to low carbs)… But I think I am sick, I feel sick and I think my cough might not be only due to the temperature outside :sweat_smile:

After reading @friday’s review of the year, I am strongly strongly considering running QL! Edit : Finally I read all and it seems it’s RICH which gave the drive.

I’ve took different drugs for so long, my hormones and HPTA axis were f*up for all of 2021, I’m in depression, since last winter, I sometime feel like something in my brain is not wired correctly. Of course, I’ve accepted it on Wanted, but there is still a voice in my head that screams “What if you could cure your depression?”, “What if you could rewire your brain to be able to function proprely during the winter?”, “What if you could have the energy and discipline that you have during summer all year long”.

Before entering my master’s degree (end of summer 2020), I was working full time and studying 4 hours per night, and doing my workout 4x a week. I had basically no time to do anything, but I was feeling good, I was driven. I know I can do it, I feel limited right now by my ups and down.

Forgot to say here, I actually ordered some teeth aligner :slight_smile: It is not that big a problem, but I have a little bit of spacing on some of my front teeth and Wanted made me do the move :wink:

4 Likes