QZP - Wanted+Primal Seduction+C̶h̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ - WhiteTiger Pounce back into action

Oh yeah mate, I made the mistake of having sex with her. When I tried to put my limits I had an argument which ended by her telling me we weren’t friends anymore :sweat_smile: because I pushed her and I really wanted her to change some of her toxic behaviors.

Right now, I’m putting a little bit of energy into making sure she doesn’t have a mental breakdown because now she wanted to talk.

2 Likes

I love Wanted, but with everything closed I’m like… Should I go with Emperor alone?

Maybe during my next 21 days.

Edit : Or is that recon???

2 Likes

Chill bro :rofl:

Remember, you didn’t start WZP just for the external effects.

1 Like

Honestly I would keep wanted in my stack forever. This sub is amazing.

It’s the only sub I havent switched :rofl:

2 Likes

External effects of Wanted for now are just attracting my roommate :joy:

Yes, the internal effects are nice, I will continue to use it… I just kinda want the motherfucking drive to work :sweat_smile: I don’t feel it haha

3 Likes

I don’t know how people are running emperor ZP and complaining about it, while I’m here being productive both online (on forum) and IRL.

2 Likes

Have you tired having emperor on solo day?

Emperor ZP is great, but I think most are comparing it to the Qv2 version. I believe Qv2 had more of a drive for productivity.

1 Like

Not yet, tomorrow is Rebirth+Emperor ZP day!

That’s why part of me want to replace Wanted with Mogul (since mogul is 100% focused on being productive).

1 Like

Emperor ZP has Mogul lite in it apparently.

Oh, doing double up on each listening day? That’s pretty interesting.

1 Like

Yup, I’m trying this pattern!

Yeah… Mogul lite
I need Mogul Heavy

1 Like

Ay, Go for it. It would be pretty interesting to see Emperor + Rebirth + Mogul stack.

How’s rebirth going for you?

1 Like

Good, I like rebirth, it’s like it’s just pushing some walls down toward the execution of subliminals.

For example, the first day I listened to rebirth, my roommate started talking to me (like opening up and all), after 4 months of cut communication.

And on the second day she asked me if I wanted to fuck her hahaha

@TheEvo Btw, if Mogul + Emperor can Kickstart my productivity, then I’ll be back on Wanted next month :wink: I just need to want to get off my ass! Or be able to do it!

2 Likes

Has it been able to boost the other subs greatly? Im pretty interesting in running it for the next cycle with wanted only.

Oh, yeah, then mogul all the way. :rofl:

1 Like

Hmmm, well, it depends, Wanted really got me more drive, but not necessarly to work, more regarding what I want now. Like socializing, seeing friends and all. It’s not forcing my mind to work in a certain direction.

It can boost the sub if parts of Wanted’s internal shift are aligned with the other sub you are running.

1 Like

So.

I’ll replace Wanted by Mogul. I’ll see how it goes. Right now since I can’t really go out I want to focus on my research paper, I need to think about this rather than socializing. I need to refocus.

Weeks ago, when depressed, I had problem socializing and all. Now, I’m way better. If I can build a base for work, drive and depression, my life would be more rounded!

1 Like

Honestly, I thought maybe if I ran Rebirth it would be a good reset for all the past subs I’ve used and rebuild with wanted with an extra boost. Maybe I should wait for khan for the wipe or something similar.

Can’t wait to see the results! I know you’ll do good on it!

Wanted is actually a little bit special in terms of how it makes you feel. It’s not just “oh shit I’m confident”, like others subs, it’s really reconnecting you with the fact that it’s okay to be yourself and that you are human. Your thought patterns changes and you just become more and more at peace with yourself!

Khan St1, I don’t know exactly how it will be in ZP! But could be something to try out too!

I hope, I’ve had struggle with self motivation and discipline with my studies since last summer ;/

1 Like

If you don’t feel motivated, there are methods you could use to boost it with the sub. For example, break the task down into small chunks, such as when you need to write a dissertation. You can break it down into small sections, such as reading 1 white paper for 15 minutes and writing small notes, etc., and work your way up. You’ll end up with notes or paragraphs for parts of your paper, and you can just stack them together.

You can find more tips etc on google/reddit.

Edit: The same can be done with discipline. Just different way.

Yeah, I think I’ll need to do that tbh… Usually I go work with my friend, so we both work on our stuff, but now we can’t haha

I use that to go to the gym actually. First step, preparing my gym bad, then, putting my shoes on. Then I go to my car, then I’ll just drive to the gym you know! Then, ok let’s change in my gym clothes, if I don’t feel like lifting heavy after that, I’ll go back home. Ok, now, let’s just try do the warmup so I can be able to say I moved a little bit. Well, you know… Maybe I could try my first lift, I’ll be proud of myself… And by then I’m just destroying my workout hahaha

1 Like

This is what I did when I first started out at the gym. Make your bag the night before, with your clothes, and so on, ready for the walk to the gym (30 minute walk, cardio done by then: rofl:), and so on. It’s great.

You can also use a checklist, which will tell you what you need to do and when. It’s a great reminder.

1 Like