Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

Yeah stark and GLM would be good
But imagine khan+GLM+commander😂 it’s a bomb of dominance😂

3 Likes

I am listening to khan
Bought it tonight
Lets see what happens😁

3 Likes

If you use multiple subs with purposes fairly on same direction, like khan+EOG+HOM+PCC+inner circle+commander+GLM. Aside from it being a crazy idea and also spreading the results around the spectrum. If you listen to them for many years, would you gain results. I am asking this because you have a lot of experience about subs

Just patiently waiting for friday’s comment

In answer to my own question what I think is you gotta have priorities in your life
Either women or money or power and influence

Either I would scrap the multistage concept or I would turn it into 3 stages:

1. Khan St1: Healing
Khan Core scripting + Dragon Reborn + Diamond + Physical healing
I would update the current Khan Stage 1 with the healing scripting of Dragon Reborn focused fully on all sexual and social matters. I want that Khan St1 is not only able to heal mental issues but now also physical things like Premature Ejaculation, Erectile Dysfunction, other issues that interfere with your attractiveness like myopia, bad smell, bad posture, etc.

2. Khan St2: Foundation
Khan Core scripting + Ascension/Emperor + Fenrir + Limit Destroyer
In my experience the current concept of Khan is awesome in turning good man into great or even godly man but fails to take people from zero. I always recommend people to run Ascension and Emperor before diving into Khan for that matter.
This stage should be all about building the foundation one needs to properly execute the last stage of the program. So for that reason, I would add more Ascension and Emperor scripting to the Khan Core to really push the internal strength, integrate alpha mindsets, find ones passion in life, thinking big (“The Emperor mindset”), the little things like eye contact, standing up for oneself and others, connecting with ones shadow (your bad animalistic side) and integrating it, and letting go of all remaining limiting beliefs through pure action taking and crushing of the comfort zone.

3. Khan St3: World Domination
Complete Khan (St4) scripting + Wanted + Libertine
I would just add Wanted and the new Libertine scripting to the current Khan St4 script as the third and last stage. That would be game-over.
I actually would like to keep a bit more Emperor (internal strength) scripting in Khan though

7 Likes

Nice nice nice

Only a Khan can have all haha.

Seriously, SaintSovereign explained it once. Only a program like Khan can combine so many objectives because it is carefully crafted to have all of the different goals still in synergy. If you stack 10 different programs you will get only minimal results because you are getting drawn in too many directions.

1 Like

Interesting, it’s true that there have been a lot of breakthrough regarding ZP that could be exploited in Khan! The program would probably require to be ran 45 days per stage.

I like your ideas! The “foundation” stage is basically stage 2-3 combined together to make the person grow and act (in the objective of growth).

2 Likes

I vote for “performance enhancing complementary subliminals”, or PECs. :upside_down_face:

“Result Enhancers” is a better phrase I think.
Better than “boosters” I mean

2 Likes

Ran 2 loops of GLM ZP. I became so happy that I started laughing for no reason. After calming down I began to feel a growing sense of positive masculine power coursing through my being. Right now it feels like I’m free to be happy and relaxed, but I can turn the fire on quickly if I need to assert myself. A feeling of being so powerful and dominant, that I don’t have to take external threats too serious because I’m confident I can handle whatever comes my way.

10 Likes

It’s about drive, it’s about power, we stay hungry, we devour
Put in the work, put in the hours and take what’s ours
Black and Samoan in my veins, my culture bangin’ with Strange
I change the game so what’s my motherf^^kin’ name? (Rock)

2 Likes

Well you know that I run Khan :wink::grimacing:

1 Like

I recall running khan stage 4 alongside GLM over a year ago it was mental :slight_smile:

This one could be even better ahahahahah.

3 Likes

That program keeps you away from anything that is actually toxic I feel

I used the ultima version a few times and it more focused on the stoic self reliance and grit

Also oddly a good pain number anything related to romantic heart breaks

4 Likes

What you mean by mental🤔

@Alphamale I can only say good things please buy it and try it brother.

1 Like

I bought it :blush:
Actually I received it as a gift from a forum member, he bought it for me😁
I am listening to st1 and st4

3 Likes

Hey @Alphamale when i spoke to Saint years ago he said running GLM is like being like this …

Now you understand ?

10 Likes