Unofficial frequently asked questions

Thanks, Seeker.

idk if I’ve complimented your name before but please consider your name complimented as of now

Thank you. I appreciate it.

More information about this question:

5 Likes

What are the differences between Emperor ZP, Mogul ZP, Rich ZP in terms of money making?

6 Likes

Is Khan st1, Quantum limitless st1 and mind’s eye terminus ² too strong?

Are the older versions of subliminals getting taken down once the ZP preview is over?

2 Likes

What is Stark about?

9 Likes

What’s the difference between Limitless, Beyond Limitless, Quantum Limitless, and Limitless Executive?

5 Likes

What’s the difference between Ascension, Ascended Mogul, Emperor, Khan, and Stark in terms of Alpha scripting?

4 Likes

When should you run Chosen From Within?

4 Likes

Love Bomb ZP + Libertine ZP Mix

2 Likes

A question regarding customs

6 Likes

can we listen to binuarls beats Growth Plates Activation | Retain Your Height | Upgrade Overall Well Being | Physical Therapy Music - YouTube does it affect subliminal??

This is not the thread to answer that. Make a new thread for it

This thread may help answer your question.

Thing is it could affect subliminal result, maybe i even found if you listen for a long time or multiple . it would be nice to know because do enjoy them everyone and then and they do sometimes even have slight result themsleves

That’s why I said to make a new thread for it. Everyone will get a “New” notification for it. More people will see it instead of it getting buried in this thread

How long can you stay on each stage with ZP multi stagers?

6 Likes

How much will/does ZP customs cost?

1 Like

What is the difference between True Social and Daredevil?

1 Like