Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

I missed this. Are they getting rid of previous version downloads of QV2 now after ZP comes out?

Yes they are. People get confused when they’re multiple versions.

1 Like

Thanks

Yes I know they got rid of QV1

I’m wondering are they removing QV2 after ZP get’s released ?

Yes. However, this is far away, when ZP has been well-established. We’re still in the preview.

1 Like

Not sure about Qv2, but they’ve removed all previous versions so I imagine it’ll be a matter of time.

1 Like

From the man himself:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, using a Chromebook until I get a new computer and can’t save anything on here with a hard drive full of work stuff. So will have to address that asap as I definitely want to keep old versions.

Open a free account on TeraBox.com – 1 TB storage.
You can remote upload a link without downloading, and media files can be streamed.

:exploding_head: :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Can anyone who’s run both compare the physical shifting tech of Emperor to that of Wanted?

1 Like

It’s kinda hard to differentiate because both execute at the same time, however. WZP’s physical shifting is more about your most ideal and attractive self, while as EmpZP’s physical sculpting feels more like it helps you achieve an Emperor’s body, like “alpha” body (broader shoulders, lower body fat, bigger muscles).

3 Likes

That’s a great answer, thank you.

Do you find that WANTED works more physical shifting compared to Emperor, or is it the same amount of impact? Because if it’s the same, then I’m better off just running Emperor over Wanted in my stack.

1 Like

Yes.
WANTED isn’t particular about the physical shifting, it shifts everything (from the tip of your hair, to the nails on your toes), turning you into the most attractive version of you OVERALL.

Emperor ZP, on the other hand, feels like its physical shifting is similar to Chosen, in the way that it’s not total shifting, but more like specific shifting for the objectives of the sub.

2 Likes

Objectives added to Emperor’s sales page. Visit the product page and scroll down to the “Zero Point Extended” section, or view the first post on this thread: Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP

24 Likes

:open_mouth:

Did you put that in for me? haha

Is this new or was that always in Emperor?

2 Likes

The goal description really makes me want to run the emperor.

2 Likes

thanks @Simon. How do I remote upload from my account on Sub Club to Terabox without downloading? We can PM if better.

2 Likes

Loved it! It reafirms many of the experiences and changes Ive been going through.

1 Like

It was always there. SMX.

3 Likes

The objectives are so important. Thank you. It helped me decide to stick with Emperor.

6 Likes

This is a crazy exciting list!