Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Yeah, it will takes a month or two before I’m totally off.

Thing is, if I don’t take my dose 1-2 days, I usually start to feel down. Did you try to skip your dosage a few days?

1 Like

Never tried it, I am very strict with dosing consistently. It may be that the concentration of fluoxetine is lower, and its metabolite norfluoxetine is left alone to inhibit serotonin reuptake. It’s the norfluoxetine that stays so long in the body. Just a theory, though!

Bro
Ask me
I was having heavy antidepressants
Now I am okay
Lets take your situation as more severe
Subs will help
Not the QL necessarily, cuz after months of using QL, I did not quit
It was just a realization after the benefits of PS
Use PSZP
ZP alone will help you
The results start to kick in after 12 days for me
Just try it
For two or three days you would be down
After that you’d be amazing

1 Like

For now, I’m lowering my dose, I will start PSZP or KhanZP to drop it :wink: Khan and PS have similar ways of working!

1 Like

Huh, I also just started a two-three days fast on Emperor as well, and also drinking apple cider vinegar, and eating tamarind to decalcify me pineal gland. I don’t currently have my alkaline water machine, but I’m drinking water from a well at least.

3 Likes

Woooo, I drink ACV+Salt drink during the day for my fast :eyes:

1 Like

How was your recovery after your RAD-140 cycle, did you have to PCT? How long did it take for you to feel that you recovered from the hormonal suppression?

1 Like

I told ya’ll not to worry about the lack of a dedicated fat burner module. The body shaping scripting is very top notch.

21 Likes

nope, just ate well and made sure to train as hard as I was on cycle.

1 Like

I noticed that I naturally have stopped using toothpaste for a while now, and I don’t consume any sugars so my teeth are fine. Flouride is so ingrained in us to use daily since we were kids.

2 Likes

Yes they have

1 Like

Yes i can definitely feel that. I feel really strong from my lower back.
My body also feel warm. My face definitely looking much more masculine.

1 Like

It probably doesn’t. People with higher testosterone are less risk averse and so probably more likely to engage in potentially (certainty) harmful activities like smoking.

1 Like

I have racoon eyes, which is getting lighter and better every day. It started changing after i added Emperor ZP.

I sleep better. And yes, body shape is better.

7 Likes

@Budewr i guess now with EmpZP alone, we can achieve the gigachad look :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

On my 2nd loop of my stack which is emperorZP
Everything is just sooo, I dunno
Vivid, and my attention is improved. Attention to the detail
I think it has some thing like being present in the moment script
The colors are vivid, that puts me in awe
It’s not a push to do stuff
It’s a drive or inspiration
Like eminem says: the rage is not there anymore. But there is passion
He’s lying I guess(unless he’s using SC) but we sub user situations are like what Eminem says
Not a survival push I guess, an inspiration

3 Likes

Dear @SaintSovereign and @Fire,
If you can please answer this question, I will be glad as well other old users.
I am studying quite challenging topics for my work. I used to listen previous to Qv1 or Qv2 subs, it means the old Quantum Limitless 45 or Limitless 40 minutes versions as background while studying or working.
Actually, I start my new stack:
Day 1: Emperor ZP + Mind Eye ZP
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Wanted ZP

So, can I listen these old version with ZP? Eventhough are old technology, will they collide?
Thanks for answering!
Salchichon

1 Like

The support site has instructions for mixing Qv2 and ZP titles.

I don’t know what part of subliminal script is causing this change, like it can be stress management part of script or changes in body script or could be both.

Any case, the results are apparent. I have comparatively less stress than before. Im doing things more consciously than before.

In my head, i have constant thoughts like, you are on a right path. Just take things slowly, don’t rush, allow yourself to rest. The difficult part is over.

This is what I like about Emperor ZP over any other version. It is not forcing me, which would have being counter productive in my case, because im already putting a lot of efforts. I needed to chill the f down, and it gave exactly that.

4 Likes

I had read. But the specific instructions are not to mix with Qv2, perhaps extended to Qv1, but nothing is mentioned about the old “primitive” versions.