Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

The goal description really makes me want to run the emperor.

2 Likes

thanks @Simon. How do I remote upload from my account on Sub Club to Terabox without downloading? We can PM if better.

2 Likes

Loved it! It reafirms many of the experiences and changes Ive been going through.

1 Like

It was always there. SMX.

3 Likes

The objectives are so important. Thank you. It helped me decide to stick with Emperor.

6 Likes

This is a crazy exciting list!

and people kept telling me that it was Chosen that was blooming :joy:

2 Likes

Hey

EMPEROR ZP is unbeatable!!

Makes me want to shift to ZP version right now…

But i’m doing greatly after running 3 loops of Emperor QV2 (on different days)

So when you said the other day that Emperor hadn’t Fat burning and such you refered to old modules.

My face is already improving, can’t say whether due to EQV2 or WQV2 or the mixing of both. My face is looking refreshed and smoother than before even a little more tightened (less sagging).

Emperor and Wanted are the shit!!!

3 Likes

now imagine doing them both in ZP :wink:

1 Like

Yeaah

This moment will come soon

1 Like

I’ve heard people, especially @Sub.Zero, posting results about reversing hair loss from Wanted ZP, does the body shifting in Emperor ZP also reverse hair loss to the same extent as Wanted?

don’t think so, because WZP’s physical shifting has a broader scope than EmZP’s.

read this.

Emperor ZP allowed me to reconcile with lots of agression I had inside of me… I didnt noticed that I had it to some extent, but mostly I denied it as something bad.
Since I started listening all the agression became obvious and it started to transform into something thats useful for me… My view of the events of the past that genereted that agression is being reframed on a daily basis and the agression is simply becoming energy, ready to be used in more useful ways, like boxing.

Im Using Emperor ZP and Spartan ZP, more than once I find myself feeling a burning sensation in the areas of my body in which I have more fat that I want to burn, results arent already noticeable when I look in the mirror, but its obvious how my eating habits have dramatically changed.

6 Likes

Cool, man.

“Emperor ZP allowed me to reconcile with lots of agression I had inside of me…”

Today something similar happened to me.

I only slept for 4 hours, the weather is hot as hell here. We’re having record extreme temperature these days.

At work, I could see my aggression arising when certain people appeared, had some gloomy thoughts…but it lasted seconds each time.

Something inside me prompted me to cool down.

4 Likes

Bruh even your avatar photo changed!

Good report man.

2 Likes

seems like the body shifting effects avatar photos too :rofl:

3 Likes

I guess the ZP technology is that powerful :rofl:

2 Likes

Makes me more driven. Metal helps me with the anger.

2 Likes

Digital Shifting

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is stacking Emperor ZP and GLM ZP ok?

1 Like