Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

WTF. I was just thinking about wanting GLM ZP

4 Likes

Manifestation at it finest

I wish I could run God like masculinity now but productivity time right now

1 Like

Not all of 'em. But some of 'em. :wink:

7 Likes

If I hear khan is in the pipeline I will probably lose my shit :upside_down_face:

GLM was good for me in terms of productivity. I had the mindset of “A man’s got to do what he got to do”. Which concluded with me sitting in front of my computer and working.

11 Likes

@SaintSovereign :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

I wish it were. We’re still discussing how to handle four stagers. We’re thinking of taking a different approach – instead of each stage building on another, we just break everything up into objectives and each stage will tackle those objectives. Then, you can pick which stage to run and when. Not sure, though.

27 Likes

Will we be getting stark? :pensive:

1 Like

Hmmm I think about it. Limitless, Rich and minds eye for now. Feel this will be the best stack to finish off the this I didn’t do in 2021.

1 Like

Give the man a chance to answer lol

1 Like

I just looked at the GLM script for the first time (I like to let @Fire do his thing before I opine or change anything), and it reminds me of that damn rap song with The Rock in it that’s all over social media, rofl.

9 Likes

“Face off” I think that the song your talking about.

Yeah, 4 stagers will definitly be more complicated to adapt in ZP than single stage :+1:

No stress with that, I just really like Khan as the product changed my life.

2 Likes

I’m more interested in EoG at this point.

4 Likes

First one, nah – adding trances into subliminals is never a good idea. It’ll happen at random, and that’s… a bit dangerous.

Second one… we’re still a bit leery on trying things like this without testing.

Third one – that’s already there.

Fourth one – already there.

Fifth one – already there.

5 Likes

This sound like a solid plan this way you don’t really have to start from stage one also some can ultize which stage at the best time without removing it from the stack.

1 Like

Honestly, I really can’t say. Personally, Emperor ZP and Wanted ZP should handle this task without Mind’s Eye ZP, but it can’t hurt by adding it and attempting a conscious meditation technique. I just think it may take a bit longer than 2 weeks.

4 Likes

I just checked the Rock’s verses and now I want to run GLM hahaha Well, I’ll put it in my next 21 days!

Right now my hands are full until jan 16 with Emperor, Wanted and Rebirth

6 Likes

HAHAHA, I know, right? I’m not really into pop culture, but the lady is. I asked her about the song and she put it on. At first, I was thinking it was kinda cringe, but I dunno… I had her play it again and the lyrics are growing on me.

Before, I had only heard that first part, the “it’s about drive, it’s about power,” part when I’m unwinding and scrolling through TikTok.

7 Likes

I find it hard to imagine you scrolling through TikTok haha. I do so as well on occasion. My fav stuff so far is KallMeKris doing her little skits with the kid “Riley”

1 Like

Once am done with my productivity goals left over from 2021 I’ll run it with Libertine and khan(which should be out by then).
This stack is a February or March for the latest.

1 Like