Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Hmm, yet fire went hard on the script…

2 Likes

It will probably be the same listening pattern. Just consider each stage of the multistage as a separate subliminal and you get the idea (as in Khan ST1 is a subliminal title, Khan ST2 is a subliminal title, etc).

And since you change a stack after 45 days, you can change stages after 45 days. Eg, Khan ST1 for 45 days. Then move on to Khan ST2.

Also note that 21 days is mentioned so that we know when to take a week of washout. As in you following the ZP Listening Instructions for your stack for 21 days and then take a washout aka no subliminals at all for 7 days. Then continue with the same stack for another 21 days, take 7 days washout and now it is 56 days or so (a total of 42 days of running the stack + 14 days of washout) and now you can change the stack.

Spartan is an excellent title to stack with Emperor Fitness. It says so in the Emperor Fitness sales page too:

“Emperor Fitness stacks exceptionally well with Spartan, our “warrior fitness” subliminal”

2 Likes

Did you gain body fat or muscle ?

Body fat… I’m yet to start bodybuilding.

1 Like

Are you and Fire satisfied with the amount of feedback received so far? are there any titles that are not getting as much feedback as the rest?
and lastly, how long is this preview planned to last?

1 Like
1 Like

Yes. For ZP titles, back to back is the best whether it is the same title or different titles.

Just make sure that when you play 2 different ZP titles back to back, it is 1 loop of each.

And to make it clearer, when you play the same ZP title, you can either choose to play 1 loop of it or 2 loops of it back to back.

I actually tried running 2 loops every other day and while the recon isn’t terrible, it’s also not pleasant.
Then again, I already had some ZP exposure. So I HIGHLY recommend not doing that.

Seriously stick to the fkn recommendations.

I will also cease “testing” now and just stick to it until the SC Chiefs have more input.

Also, with that “person” recently popping up here I think it shows how a hyperinflated ego is not helpful in a community. In his reality, he feels fine, but it really tinted the mood in this thread for a second until Saint stepped in.

I think it was very eye opening how we all should keep our egos in check.

(I also don’t believe Khan makes you that way. It’s just HYPERconfidence. A big ego really just comes from decades in this narcissistic society (which is why CHOSEN is so necessary)).

14 Likes

Just small feedback from my side. I have started with three title stack and after four days I change it to just one.
So yesterday I ran Wanted ZP twice, day was going fine nothing unusual, but my sleep was quite terrible.
Like only 5h 30 min with quite small deep sleep and REM phases. So I guess listening to one title twice a day is a not good idea for me.
When I first listen twice on a day but to two different titles it was fine, sleep was quite normal.
That being said I am changing my listening pattern back to two or three titles, I need my comfort sleep back :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It usually stems from the inferiority complex one suffered in the past and now looking for compensation that way. From one extreme to the other.

9 Likes

I agree with this.

Am coming from a 2 week washout.
When I did 1st loop ZP , it felt wow and no recon even the day after.

Then I did 1 loop Qv2 custom on 3rd day in morning, Recon hit me hard in the evening.
It was a mixture of Anger + Sadness.

But what I noticed about this recon was that , all the thoughts which caused me those emtional reaction came quickly like a ‘list’ to conscious. It lasted less than 15 mins .
After that I was back to normal.
I was like - " I was just sad , now not so"

3 Likes

Have you guys taken short naps throughout the day when experiencing recon ?. For most people this is achievable in the current climate where alot of people are working from home.

1 Like

I did my listening at both times afternoon or in the morning but with no changes at all. Nor increased energy nor being tired.

2 Likes

It’s really amazing that more inspirations are being drawn to me. It’s happening unpredictably but also very regularly and consistently.

Zero Point

I’m also finding an enhanced power to intentions.

Zero Point seems to have a similar effect to The Merger of Worlds module.

4 Likes

Does anyone feel they are developing an intuitive feeling of how many loops to run and when ?. Its almost like my brain says “Dont listen to any loops today” or “you can listen to one loop tonight”

3 Likes

Wow, such a civil conversation and on-topic as well. It could bring tears to the eyes. Compared to yesterday, when the amount of flags almost broke the Internet.

My listening schedule is completely messed up, still trying to figure it out. I’m thinking a ZP RICH day and an AM Q2 day. But honestly, I’m getting a bit confused by the whole thing. Too much going on I guess.

@James you were doing a wealth stack right? What are you on nowadays?

11 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher always good to hear from you my old friend :slight_smile:

Perhaps you can share your challenges with us all and we can guide you.

Exactly my past experience :wink:

How do you know me so well? :smiley:

I was feeling really bad in the morning alot of emotional troubles, I heard 2 Loops of Regeneration XP back to back.

A metric Ton of realisations surfacing, I feel alot calmer.

Regeneration was a sub I undervalued till today.

4 Likes

Do you have any plans on releasing Aegis: Covid-19 in ZP?

Asking for a friend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes