The Regeneration - the WANTED and Chosen one

Hello everyone. My name is SpikeDaMai. Da Mai literally translate to “Big Wheat” in Chinese, but it’s an endearing nickname for me, essentially calling me “Big Mike.” This is the first time I’ve written a journal and I feel compelled to write a few things down from my limited experience so far with WANTED, Chosen and Regeneration (all ZP) so far. I’m not sure how often I’ll post but I’ll start with this.

My schedule:

Day 1: Chosen, Wanted
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Regeneration
Day 4: Rest

And so on.

I first listened to Chosen and then Wanted around 11:00-11:30 AM Thailand time, Wednesday, December 1. As I mentioned in a post on that day, I started to feel tingling in my hands and feet while listening to Wanted. For some reason, spontaneous wood “popped” up during the session and quieted down afterwards :slight_smile: I then walked outside, down the street, and noticed a feeling a greater confidence, a greater conscious awareness of my surroundings, and being able to confidently look random people in the eye. I had a different feeling than normal - a slight difference of perception and a more in-the-now presence. Now what is interesting, is that it wasn’t until last night, 38+ hours later, that I seemed to have some really strange dreams, what obviously seems like recon from Chosen and Wanted.

This to me proves Saint’s point that we must follow the recommended listening guidelines carefully. I’m a hard gainer, fitting this kind of personality profile to a T, so it’s perhaps not surprising that I’m getting recon so many hours after listening to these titles. Maybe this is also why I haven’t (or haven’t really noticed before that I) had as great of success with Q and Qv2 before - perhaps listening to too many titles at once and/or not allowing for enough rest time.

Today, at 11:25 AM, I listen to Regeneration ZP. During the listening period while I was lying down with my headphones on, I seemed to be running through my whole life reflecting on the past from early childhood until now, but especially focusing on the “traumatic” experiences during childhood. Things I haven’t thought about in years suddenly playing it’s movie in my mind’s eye! I relived them, and felt their presence, and asked for forgiveness to my parents and those who’ve hurt me (intentionally or not) in the past. Recognizing that it wasn’t their fault and that they did the best they could do at that time. I also could feel/imagine something “strange” - it was like I was peeling off a metaphysical emotional baggage “clothes” off my body - like purging my body and organs of emotional trauma that might explain why certain parts of my body are not “happy.” A really interesting first experience with Regeneration!

I also became a little emotional when talking to my GF on the phone, don’t know why, but it wasn’t normal for me. This I attribute to RegZP.

This is all for now.

8 Likes

That is amazing, thank you for sharing!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Really interesting experience

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

It’s now been 28 hours or so since I’ve listened to Regeneration. A couple of hours ago I had a productivity burst in which I worked out the complicated curriculum for two courses that I will give online. I felt like I was in a Buddhist zen-like in-the-moment mindset mode in which I had a laser-like focused visionary drive to get these courses completed. I have not been putting in a strong effort to complete this project before until now. It’s hard to know if this is a result of RegZP or Wanted (or Chosen), but it could be the bloom from my other Qv2 subs that I stopped listening to last week in preparation for this week’s release of ZP.

I did have unusual dreams again last night - not quite like the night before - and am not sure if these were still a result from the QZP subs or not. As the Wanted and Chosen subs seemed to have given me delayed recon, I’m waiting to see what is going to happen tonight :slight_smile: I am however, feeling a little more tired today than usual.

2 Likes

Good morning, all, from Jomtien, Thailand.

I had some very strange dreams again last night, which I’m sure is a part of the recon from the subs. Interestingly I don’t really recall what they were about, but I do know they were strange :slight_smile: However, the most important thing is that I feel refreshed and ready for a new day!

Since starting the QZP, I’m gradually noticing that I am becoming more calm, and more, in the present. I’m gradually moving towards a feeling of “I don’t give a ***” what happens because, “I know I will be able to handle anything that might happen.” Trading has now become less stressful to where I’m not concerned about the swings in the market as much as before - I’m happy to go hunting for bargains and to buy dips. Since I have R.I.C.H. Cypto (which I’m not listening to now due to QZP), I think that perhaps the QZP is blooming the previous listened to titles? It’s hard to know. Would appreciate any feedback on your experiences of blooming from previous titles you’ve run, including your customs. I have a couple of customs which are on hold at the moment due to QZP.

I was also very “tired” after listening to the 2 QZP yesterday, not to the point of being nonfunctional, but I felt like I had not slept a full night. Around evening time it wore off. Complete strangers are interacting me in a different way. This is not just the case of just being more aware of the interaction like where I start noticing people around me more, this is a case of direct interaction where they come up to me on their own. Wanted or Chosen? Perhaps there is an aura that is being created around me that is causing this - like I’m starting to become Chosen by these people whether they just feel the speak to me briefly or to feel comfortable to get directions to somewhere. Very interesting. I’ll be watching how this pan out closely.

I’m following the recommendations and hope that most folks here will follow them instead of thinking that they somehow know better than the SC (and you wonderful folks who were researchers) who tested it thoroughly. I want to continue to have access to this wonderful technology (and the new and improved ones in the future).

2 Likes

Just a quick update. I’m increasingly playing the market better. It seems like I can see the bigger picture, consider more creative options (like for hedging), and have a more “care-free” attitude about it. Sure I’m learning more all the time, but my attitude is changing, and that has sped up since starting the ZP titles.

2 Likes

Strangers talking to you… Definitely Chosen, I have that too… Some telling me their life story. (Not running wanted so chosen I guess)

4 Likes

Thanks for your telling your experiences on Chosen!

1 Like

Without a doubt, IMHO, my perception about my surroundings is gradually changing. It’s like I’m being re-engineered from the inside out. A very interesting and exciting feeling.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Seeker!

1 Like

I noticed my stomach is gradually getting smaller! Yes, I do exercise a lot everyday, but I’ve always had “problems” around the mid-section and with chest fat (small man-boobs) :upside_down_face: The lessening of the fat around the stomach seems to be a result of more than just my normal amount of exercise as I’ve not done anything different from before starting listening to ZP per se. Could this be a part of WANTED?

I’ve also been eating more fruit and vegetables, and staying away from candy, sweets, etc., for the most part, which obviously would be beneficial. What I’m experiencing is most likely resulting from a confluence of things, but perhaps a part of WANTED (and the Paragon blooming which I was running before), is working nicely! I’ll be watching my hairline closely too haha :grinning: The top of my head has been thinning out for years.

Overall, I’m feeling great and refreshed. I think RegZP is working nicely on my deep seated emotional issues. I have a great feeling of joy (rather than happiness) since starting ZP. Sure, there a want to be happy in a moment, but it’s the joy that is most important. Happiness is a temporary feeling which depends on a current situation, where in as joy is a state of being. Regardless of what we are facing at the moment, it’s the experiencing of joy that will get us through difficult times. I feel like whatever the world brings, I’m ready for it. Perhaps there is Lion IV is within these subs that I’m running? Because I’m feeling like a lion - calm, cool and collected - ready to strike - ready to pounce on opportunities when the time is right.

Love the feeling so far!

5 Likes

I agree, any situation/activity/experience benefits greatly from being in a state of joy! And reading about your experiences with Wanted, makes me want to add it to my stack at some point in the future :+1:

2 Likes

Good evening all from Asia.

I wanted to write about a most unusual dream that I had last night. This was about 40+ hours after listening to RegZP, to give you a time scale showing how important rest periods are, IMHO. I sure I’ve been reconning (is that a word?, if not, it is now :smiley:) some before the dream, feeling a little tired after listening to ZP and gradually getting shifts in perception, as I’ve mentioned previously. The dream was indeed strange, but I’ll do my best to describe a part of it to you now. In the dream, I focused one of my big toes (I think it was the left one). As I zoomed in, the toe and the surrounding foot became transparent, with objects seen inside. This objects were of random shapes and sizes, but I couldn’t really determine what they were. Some things were even moving - floating around. One of the objects was clearly some sort of a bug walking around :ant:! I remember thinking in my dream, when focusing on a smaller part of the toe (now zoomed in), that this location is where I had an injury before. (I don’t remember having an actual injury at any of my big toes except for stubbing one as a child). As I zoomed in on that area, what looked transparent, suddenly showed a thin film, perpendicular to the front of the toe, that looked like one of those swirling color patterns you see on those toy translucent rubber balls that boys (like me) loved to play with, when one viewed it from the top. This dream seemed to tell me that, although an injury looks OK from a distance, upon closer examination, there is latent damage. I’m wondering if this dream is a metaphor speaking of me healing from emotional wounds, and although I thought these (remembered or not wounds) were healed, in fact, I have some residual damage that still affects me. This seems to be directly related to RegZP although a small part of this could also be some blooming from the Paragon that I ran a lot before this ZP preview.

There were other strange parts of the dream that I won’t mention here. As mentioned, I could see objects in my “foot” (which was enlarged due to zooming in), which seemed to suggest real hidden issues that are below the surface that perhaps are being examined and dealt with.

Anyway, I hope I didn’t bore you with my dream but the content of it seemed to be on topic with what subs I am running (or have run).

Nothing else to report as yet.

2 Likes

Getting much better sleep on these ZP subs! I’m doing other things to help me sleep better as well but it’s been better since starting ZP. I’m fully understanding the importance of taking rest days, which I’ve been following religiously.

1 Like

Good morning from Asia. :shinto_shrine:

Slept very well last night. I don’t really have anything new yet to report other than mentioning again how important it is (at least for me) to have the rest days. The recon hasn’t been tough but there does seem to be either a latent period, or a recon period that lasts 36-40 hours where at first one may experience tiredness, and then later, the wild and woolly dreams. :ghost:

I’m noticing that I’m walking taller (better posture), and am gaining a greater feeling of confidence, in general. People need to adjust their movements and their lives more around me. This means that why should I always be the one to adjust my life around others? Sure, for us to exist properly in this world, we need to work with others, but not at our expense. This was one of the biggest problems I had before - I was always giving too much. This is changing!

As an INTP (Myers-Briggs test), I am constantly questioning everything, but unfortunately, this means overly question myself and causing harm. Although this is great on one hand and something I’m proud of, for everyday “life” I need to have more self-confidence - to have confident in the decisions I make and for me to be fully comfortable around people and how I interact with them. The ZP seem to be working me towards my striking a nice balance between the two - never stopping questioning about the deeper aspects of life, but at the same time, being confident in the decisions I make and not being (overly) concerned about what other people (may be/are) thinking about me. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Feeling great! Yesterday I just felt the best I have in a long time! The RegZP, WANTED and Chosen seem to be a great combo. Lots of energy too.

This is what subs should be doing for us. We heal, go through the recon, and then feel the benefits - slowly over time see the improvements. QZP is superior technology and am looking forward to being able to upgrade my customs.

3 Likes

Getting relatively fantastic sleep on these subs.

I need to get better rid of self-doubt - over analyzing myself - being “worried” about what I say to others and how I say it. When speaking, my words are generally delivered quite quickly although I’ve learned to slow down dramatically especially since I primarily teach ESL uni students. In my classes, this is generally not an issue. It’s likely that when growing up, I was often ignored when I spoke so I had to rush my words to express what I wanted to say. This habit is dying hard, but it is dying!

Frankly I’m tired of these internal restrictions. I strongly desire feel more confident and allow the words to flow more easily out of me when I’m speaking to others, whether it is debating about a topic or just speaking off the cuff to others. It’s there inside of me - waiting to leap forward. I can feel it. Now I just need to be able to find ways to fully express it.

Alexander Pope’s statement of “Fools rush in where angels fear to tread”, is sometimes how I feel when I listen others just ramble away confidently with their opinions that they personally think are of most importance, often with a lot of words coming out of their mouth but with very little actual content. I don’t want to be like that, but I do want to strike a nice balance to where I’m able speak confidently and more easily “off the cuff” when needed.

Hopefully Chosen and WANTED will be assisting with this. I do have Dragon’s Tongue, etc., in my customs, but I’m not able to run them during this ZP preview period.

I’m really enjoying RegZP and desperately wanting it to help me to get the heart of the emotional traumas I’ve experienced. The destruction of these traumas will likely do a lot to improving what I discussed above.

4 Likes

Love this quote, and I definitely empathize with what you’re saying. The world is your classroom, and like in any classroom there are probably 1 or 2 people who are not displaying any interest, regardless of who’s in front of them. But hopefully you can take the feeling you have in front of your class, and translate it to the confidence that what you say has value, and that the majority of people in attendance are actually interested and eager to hear what you have to say.

2 Likes