The Regeneration - the WANTED and Chosen one

Here my sleep is getting hampered
I should cut down caffeine intake plus Moda too

Thanks, @Jonathan!

1 Like

I also think I need to limit my caffeine intake. It’s starting to bother me as I get older

1 Like

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

I’m having continuation of the wild dreams (more below) and experiencing subtle behavioral changes that are adding up. The behavioral changes, for instance, was experience by me today when there was an small “incident” in the elevator today. I had pressed the button to go up, and then when the elevator opened, I pressed the button to my floor, standing close to the door, on the side where the interior buttons are located. Just as the door was half way closing, a guy ran up and hit the “up button” causing the door to open suddenly back up. He rushed in, saw me, and push in front of me (not touching me but his body completely violating my space), hitting the button to his floor (the floor was above mine). He did move to the back after pushing the button. Normally it would be polite to ask the person closest to the buttons to press the button to their floor. This action would have normally gotten me a little pissed but for some reason I had a calm, I-don’t-give-a-s***-because-it-doesn’t-matter attitude about me. Not a submission one by any means, but an acknowledgment of what happened, and a quick realization to not put any energy into the issue as it was not worth dealing with. Perhaps the guy didn’t mean to push in front of me because he was in a hurry to get to his home. Whatever - no worries. Normally I might have had some words for the guy as he was a foreigner like me in Asia and should have “known better.”

It’s subtle behavioral changes like these that are adding up and changing me - engineering me from the inside out, as I described before. This is likely Chosen working its magic.

Some other changes:

1. Feeling more comfortable around people
  2. Women seem to be paying more attention to me but in subtle ways. I think they feel more comfortable around me!
  3. I’m standing taller and feeling generally more confident.
  4. Stress is less - especially when thinking about the future.
  5. I’m not so stressed out about the market and how my positions are doing. I’m feeling confident in the trades that I’m making - seeing the “bigger picture.”

I also feel like I’m sometimes dreaming with a purpose in mind to fix something, or to deal with deep seated issues long (consciously) forgotten, as @friday mentioned in one of his posts regarding his experiences with dreams. The weird dream that I described in an above post seemed to be just one like that. I could relate to what he was describing that was happening to him.

The first couple of dreams I had after running Chosen were of seeing things from really up close, as if there was seeing them through a magnifying glass. I don’t think I’ve ever had dreams like these before.

2 Likes

Last day of the listening schedule so tomorrow I start the first washout. I hope for a big bloom!

Does Qv2 washout bring bloom too?

I think it does bloom after you stop listening to it for a few days. With the newer technology, it seems clear to me that rest periods are very important to let your brain “catch up” to what it has been listening too.

3 Likes

Second day of washout…nothing major to report yet although I’m still getting wild and woolly dreams. I remember working through some issue in one dream but unfortunately I didn’t document it. Changes are subtle so if you don’t document or become immediately consciously aware of them, you might just gloss over them and quickly thinking your “improved and upgraded” self as “normal” you. It’s really important to practice greater self-awareness during this time including writing a journal and practicing meditation. (Going for long, thoughtful walks also help). As an INTP, I love doing this regularly.

What are your experiences during the washout? It’s only two days in for me so let’s see what the next three days bring. Let’s share some experiences here if you are reading this. (Or point to your journal so we can all read about it).

Merry Christmas everyone!

This is the third day of the washout and I feel like I’m blooming! :blossom:

I’m increasingly feeling:

1. More spiritually aware and open to the metaphysical (and beyond) (not religious).
  2. That my productivity is skyrocketing. It has gone through the roof - but not in a rigid, commanding sort of way (if this makes sense). I know I have to get things done and I just do them, and don’t feel I “have” to do them.
  3. I’m writing noticeably better. Writing well was always one of the “weaker” parts of me. I’m generally a maths, science, and artsy type of guy.
  4. My voice is gaining a greater dimension/resonance to it. I have a reasonably deep voice but I think it now has better resonance (which is the most important aspect to develop in a voice, IMHO).
  5. That I’m gaining the ability to sing! I play around with my GF singing little clips and they seem to come out well! Before this wasn’t really happening.

Just a few items on the Christmas eve. Hope you all have a good one.

4 Likes

Hope this finds everyone ate a sumptuous Christmas dinner! :turkey: :potato: :custard: Thankfully I was able to find some turkey et al at a Western restaurant here in Thailand, although this particular place turned out not to be that great even though their food is normally very good. Anyway, it was still nice to enjoy the evening this way.

Last night I didn’t have any “crazy” dreams as before and feel like the processing may be over. Of course I really don’t know if the recon is indeed over or not, but I felt like I could have started listening to more titles after a three day washout due to our having listening breaks during this preview period. I will certainly follow the recommendations, and as today is day 5 of the washout, I’ll be starting the new listening period tomorrow. Perhaps these recommendations will change as more data on ZP titles gets sent to Saint and Fire.

Further noticed effects (adding to my previous list):

1. More confidence around people. I feel that I can be more myself around any type of folks. A feeling of equal footing around others. Not perfect yet but a definite improvement!
  2. People are speaking to me randomly and sharing their lives with me. :laughing: Chosen? I have made two more friends that I can hang out with here, where before I had very few of anyone that I could hang out with here. One is from Germany (who I did have an acquaintance with before) and the other from China, whom I’ve only seen around the condo a few times. The person from China and I have to speak Chinese together. (I’m non-Chinese but learned to speak the language in China - I’m at an intermediate level of speak, basic level reading). This is invigorating.
  3. Better level in all areas of speech/speaking. My enunciation, I think, has improved (especially around the “s” in words - other phonetic sounds are ok), and the level of complexity of speech in a conversation is greater. (That “knowledge” was already there before, but I think I just lacked the confidence to speak my mind freely).
  4. I think women, in general, are noticing me more. This is Asia so some women, although they may “notice” you more, they won’t be too bold about it (unless I went to a bar) :beer: This result, I believe, is due to the confluence affects of WANTED and Chosen.
  5. Since I’m committed to my girlfriend, I believe that WANTED is opening my heart and feelings towards her more, making me love her even more! This what I wanted this sub to do - not to “play around.”

It’s the 26th here now while for most of you it’s still Christmas Day. Wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well.

Some folks were mentioning how Chosen is their favorite so far. I’m not sure if (yet) I would label it my favorite but every since running ZP, I’ve noticeably become more positive, more relaxed, and more comfortable with myself. This is also a personal observation so the actual results could be more or less depending on my friends’ and family’s point of view of me. There is also a palpable physical change of deeper relaxation that has swarmed my body - it’s like my cortisone levels have dropped dramatically.

There was another thread speaking about not lusting for the changes. I am a little guilty of that. For now on I’ll work to take a more relaxed approach to the Subs I listen too and to just live, and to not wait to “see” if/when/how something manifest(s)(ed). It should manifest itself naturally in its own way via my life actions. This may be a subtle change mentally but I think will have a large affect on our sub results.

I’m definitely feeling better overall after listening to ZP. Looking forward to more changes while living my life.

3 Likes

Happy New Year! Although I’m a very spiritual (not religious) person, I feel like my level of spirituality is increasing and deepening every day. Enjoy your holiday, everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some more updates to tell you before I head to bed here in Thailand. I’m tired so hopefully this message is coherent and meaningful :sweat_smile: I just felt I needed to write something down for you all and for myself.

My body is definitely toning up - muscles are tightening and becoming more dense, and I’m losing weight around the midsection. My GF over the video call (she’s in China) even asked me if I was losing weight. I think WANTED has a lot to do with this although I’m also using a rebounder now along with taking long walks. Walking has always been something that I do, so this exercise is something out of the ordinary and thus not the reason for losing the weight. Rebounding helps a lot by getting the lymph fluid moving and getting rid of the junk in your system. I’m still watching my head for new hairs to be growing in :joy:

Definitely getting more attention from people. Chosen and WANTED I’m sure are a part of that. They’ve been having an impact on how I’m now interacting with my students, my GF and other people (friends and strangers) around me. I feeling increasingly more like a field commander or a ship’s captain in the way I deal with all types of people. There’s a deeper sense of strength yet calm within me. This also allows me to deal with people on a more “subordinate” basis. I don’t mean that I look down upon them, but it’s like people’s actions towards me are revolving around my life instead of the other way around with my actions revolving around other people’s. No more “nice guy” s***; just a much more confident self that has erected better and more solidified boundaries in the locations that I want them and not me having to necessarily jump through hoops based upon the whims of other people.

Slowly feel like I’m writing and speaking better. With RegZP, I’m not so self-conscious anymore. I am who I am and, if someone doesn’t like that, I have the “don’t let the door hit your butt on the way out of my life” sort of attitude… Not to be cruel or cold with people, as I’m definitely not like this at all, but my attitude has fundamentally changed when dealing with people. And it’s still changing. This feeling - this wonderful change has relieved a lot of stress from my life. There not the unconscious stress of having to please other people (or worry about pissing them off by being who I am), so this is probably why, perhaps due to the aura I’m giving off, that strangers are coming up to me to speak to me about their lives, or to ask me if I want something, etc. For instance, motorcycle taxis have been going out of their way to notice me more (much more than before) - it’s like I stand out - but not to where people harass me. It’s a little hard to explain unless you’re running Chosen, RegZP or WZP.

In short, it’s an excellent feeling! ZP is transformative. So looking forward to the future!

Time to hit the sack… :sleeping_bed:

4 Likes

Finishing up my semester of teaching so it’s been awfully busy these last few days!

The recon on ZP is much nicer than on Qv2. With Qv2 and before, sometimes I would get the feeling of a panic attack coming on. With ZP, I’ve never gotten this (this “strange” panic-attack feeling has lessened dramatically) and the results seem much faster and pronounced.

The technology IMHO seems to be far superior to Qv2 and before. What a great blessing to be apart of SC! Hope everyone is doing well.

3 Likes

Wow, how time flies! Tomorrow is the end of my second 21 day listening period. I’m wondering what to do next after the 5 days washout. I have a lot of the ZP titles - Emperor, Rich, Mind’s Eye, Limitless, Gaming Mastery X (good for the “game of life” too?), Sage Immortal, etc. I also have customs that I want to start playing again. Rebirth is also another one that I have that may be great to include due it acting as a results enhancement sub.

@SaintSovereign Will the listening schedule (for those that include ZP’s in their titles) be reassessed or do you think they will remain the same moving forward?

I think I would like to continue WANTED and/or Chosen during the next listening block? I would like to get more of the physical changes that WANTED has included in it (improved hair growth, body changes, etc.). Chosen is just an amazing title - I feel incredible on it. I’m calm, cool and collected but with a deep feeling of great power (like a lion?). It seems that continuing this title to get the full affects would be warranted. Let’s see what blooming I’ll get after the washout after the last listening day tomorrow, before deciding :laughing: Any suggestions are appreciated!

So far, the changes/results I seen (including the differences between Qv2 and ZP) are:

1. Recon on ZP is MUCH nicer, IMHO. However, me following a more disciplined approach to SC subs during ZP could also be a part of that. Of course, I absolutely love the shorter listening times! Solace track is wonderful because of its easy listening. However, the older track was OK with me too. Incredibly wild dreams is the biggest “recon” that I’ve experienced. Rest days are really important although I feel I could listen to more than 3 titles during one 21 day listening period.
  2. As stated above, I feel cooler, calmer and more collected, but also feel that I have an increasingly deeper sense of personal power. It’s really akin to a lion. For a lion, when it’s time to hunt the prey, they time it right that they strike so fast that the prey doesn’t know what hit them.
  3. Increasingly developing a more, I-don’t-give-a-f*** attitude, especially around people. A very “c’est la vie” approach to life!
  4. Increased aura? It’s hard to describe what this really is, but it seems that people are moving around me, instead of me moving around them. In other words, others are altering their lives to accommodate me more, instead of me accommodating others by me altering mine. Obviously there is a compromise, but I’m not stuck in the bloody rut of me inconveniencing myself just for the sake of pleasing others.
  5. Walking taller - better posture. Deeper, richer voice. Writing better (words are coming to my mind easier)? Speaking (enunciating) somewhat better. I would like words to come to my mind more quickly, however. I’m very picky about these aspects of myself so I have a really high standard.
  6. Increased muscle tone and less body fat. I need to do some actual tests to quantify that, however.
  7. Less stressing about the stock market. I feel more “in tune”, holistically speaking, with the SM and not so concerned the natural ebbs and flows of the market.
  8. Less stressing about my future, although I still need to get better plans in place for it. No more waking up panicking when thinking about it.
  9. Better relationship with my GF, even though she is in China and I’m here in Thailand. The relationship has become more “spiritual” based and become more “mystical.” The sense of wonder and mystery have returned again in the relationship, and even on a deeper level than when we started it. I see her as a spiritual being having a physical experience, like all human beings. I see her not just as a physical being. (In fact, I’m “seeing” all people as such). This is amazing. I don’t feel bored about the relationship.
  10. Deepening spiritual awakening. I’ve always been a spiritual (not religious) person, but this spirituality is getting deeper and deeper every day. This is one of the best aspects of this whole ZP listening experience, IMHO. This is the most important to me as all physical aspects of our lives will be gone one day.

There are probably more changes/results that I’m missing at the moment, but just wanted to give you an update. Hopefully we can get our customs updated to ZP soon. Looking forward to moving into the next chapter of the ZP listening experience!

4 Likes

Most likely the same going forward.

Thanks!

Two more days left in the washout! Some wild dreams these last few days which I’m sure is from the residual effects of the subs. The dreams that I remember do seem to be related to healing and re-balancing of things in my life. Let’s see what happens tonight, but as last time, I’m pretty sure this part of the recon will be over. As mentioned before, the recon on these subs seem to be much better than when listening to Qv2.

I’m still trying to decide what subs to run next and wondering if I should keep Chosen or continue it at another time. WANTED is also valuable for its physical effects that I would like to continue. (Please grow my hair! :laughing:)

Other than the 3 ZP subs WANTED, Chosen and Regeneration, I have ZP of emperor, stark, sage, limitless, mind’s eye, rebirth, paragon, love bomb, Gaming Mastery, Rich and Diamond. (Won’t run Diamond right now as the GF is not here :joy:). Here are just 3 of the possibilities I’m considering (suggestions are welcome).

1. Emperor
  2. Stark
  3. Limitless

or

1. Emperor
  2. Stark
  3. Mind’s Eye

or

1. Emperor
  2. Chosen
  3. Sage

I would like to include Sage (now or at some point) and Emperor/Stark. Does Gaming Mastery only work for video games or does it help with the “game of life?” Everything is a game when you really think about it - there are infinite and finite games. Difficult to choose the next round of subs at this moment but I still have two days to finalize. I also have customs which I would like to run again however, I may wait to upgrade these to ZP when SC starts doing that and then listen to them again at that point.

The changes that I’ve already gained (as mentioned above) are just nicely being integrated into my life. The feelings of confidence and the “I-don’t-give-a-f***” attitude, which seems to be increasing everyday, is what I’m enjoying the most right now.