King's Subliminal Journey

Day 54

R.I.C.H X 1 loop
1 X DR ST2 (14 days of DR ST2 so far)
1 X Mogul (49 days of Mogul Q so far)

Been having a headache since the first class of my training program that started yesterday afternoon.

It doesn’t seem to be simply a training session where they just teach you the technical skills for digital marketing. There is quite a lot to learn over the next 6 months (including personal development and some leadership training) and I get the feeling that this program, which is organized by one of the world’s leading management consultancies, will train me hard in understanding their approach to problem-solving.

In any case, I feel that this program will help me grow in various aspects.

I don’t think I’ve had much from R.I.C.H other than one single loop, even though I had a call today from the credit card company telling me that my credit card would be posted to my address by next week.

So an additional credit line at such times is a good thing for me, even though it’s not a lot.

However, I have some additional expenses I may have to fork out too.

I’ve had another commercial research report put on sale on my partner’s platform today - I’m sure this will be a better sell than the previous report I had prepared.

2 Likes

Its a tough one mate my father is mentally sick and caused so many problems for my mother and siblings. After years of trying to fix things i decided to turn my back on them and leave. To cut a long story short it was really difficult having to escape the shadow of my father Despite that i have moved on but still bare emotional scars from the past.

1 Like

Day 55

R.I.C.H X 1 loop
1 X DR ST2 (15 days of DR ST2 so far)
1 X Mogul (50 days of Mogul Q so far)

Will continue this stack until the end of this month at least.

I am wondering if this career reskilling/personal development/leadership program that will last for 6 months is a tool for renewal and healing that has been somehow manifested by Dragon Reborn.

In a way, I am beginning to find this program as an opportunity to rediscover myself and my path in life. During the first session of the program, one speaker who was the former regional managing director of a global f&b company shared with us her career experience and about the concept of “pivoting” instead of making a complete career change.

Her idea of “pivoting” in the context of career development meant that one should reorientate himself based on his past experience rather than do a 360 degree career change and start from scratch. I found what she spoke about useful, and in a way, she had provided me with new perpectives.

1 Like

Subliminal break day.

Had been feeling unproductive recently w/r matters not requiring my immediate attention.

Anyway, I had a disturbing dream last night in which I was asked by a customer by email to explain some discrepancies in my calculations.

Woke up and was relieved there was no such email.

I have never liked such questions about my calculations because it always seemed that the burden of the error was on me. In fact, such matters had always been a source of anxiety for me in the course of my professional life.

Such beliefs about my own working abilities in the professional world have also made it difficult for me to fully accept the “don’t care what others think about you” belief.

Anyway, I tried to let that dream go away, as well as my limiting beliefs, in my delirious state.

2 Likes

To add on to this analogy, Emperor is like that very powerful computer system built into the car - it aids driving, parking, communication as well as other systems - but the car needs fuel in order to drive the person to his direction.

In fact, because the Emperor computer system is so powerful, all the driver needs to do is just focus on the driving - or maybe at a later stage system has learnt enough that it can self-drive.

In this case, Mogul would be a suitable way for the car to get fuel, while Ascension gives the driver confidence that he can drive to his destination. Without either, it will be hard for the Emperor computer system to do its job.

And perhaps StarkQ would be another type of information system that provides all the information system - both past, present and future - which is necessary for the driver to decide where he should head and what he would face on his journey.

The StarkQ system also guides the driver on the best way to obtain the fuel to power the car, and also teaches him enough for him to have confidence to operate the vehicle.

And for those who want that additional benefit of the other half of the human race hopping into their car, StarkQ and the EmperorQ will deal with that.

2 Likes

Subliminal Break Day.

Had to put out a small fire in my living room because somebody forgot to blow out some candles.

Luckily there was a water hose just outside the garden.

At least nothing substantial was lost as the fire was put out just before it burnt the curtains.

3 Likes

I have so many things I want to learn properly when I start on StarkQ or Quantum Limitless after my Dragon Reborn and Mogul Stack.

There is this thirst for learning that has increased.

2 Likes

After seeing some people I know working themselves to the death for something and not getting anywhere, I also wondered about how one could be both lazy and smart to achieve some goals.

https://fs.blog/2013/09/why-clever-and-lazy-people-make-great-leaders/

2 Likes

I’m glad you are safe!

1 Like

Day 56

R.I.C.H X 1 loop (1 day of R.I.CH so far)
1 X DR ST2 (16 days of DR ST2 so far)

After running 50 days of Mogul, I’ve decided to try replacing it with R.I.CH since R.I.C.H can be run as a major program.

Will run R.I.C.H daily for the next 5 days along with DR ST2 to see what happens.

1 Like

Just can’t stop thinking about the small fire in my living room yesterday.

What if nobody had discovered it and it had become worse?

Why didn’t I discover it earlier?

Recently I realised that my olfactory imagination has become stronger.

I can better remember the taste of many types of food and re-imagine myself eating those foods and savouring the taste in my mouth.

Can’t quell hunger with imagination yet though.

2 Likes

StarkQ or Quantum Limitless will almost certainly pack a punch as both have technologies which enhance social intelligence, memory, IQ and learning.

An observation i want to share with you is that when stacking limitless with emperor the emperor limitless features were enhanced.

Emperor I feel also gives you the strongest push to get things done. Stark gives you the push but might also make you want to spend more time going out to meet people. If your in a lockdown I suggest not going with Stark until its over.

2 Likes

Thanks. We are not in a lockdown here and I actually crave human contact - I would just like to interact with people on my terms. Currently, I’m on a 6-month reskilling program which is conducted online and only get to interact with all my coursemates virtually.

I may put QL ST1 into a custom with Emperor or StarkQ as my brain still requires healing.

1 Like

Seems like I can leave out Mind’s Eye in my custom.

2 Likes

Day 57

R.I.C.H X 1 loop (2 day of R.I.CH so far)
1 X DR ST2 (17 days of DR ST2 so far)

1 Like

This was something I was considering when I created my emperor custom. I like the ST1 QL module when I was growing up I suspect I was suffering from a mild form of attention deficit disorder. At school, college, university and later when I started work. I would sometimes experience problems focusing it was like all these distractions in my head related to my family and my father being the controlling figure in my life. This must have have impacted me at a mental level. By running QL ST1 i believe whatever is left to heal could be healed by using this module.

1 Like

I can relate to this very well. I was born dyspraxic, which affected my psychomotor skills, especially my hand-eye coordination ability, as well as some cognitive functions. I would often zoom out in many situations and my social life and self-esteem were badly damaged from the start. I continued to face many difficulties in the workplace because of those childhood problems lurking in the shadows.

For most of my life, I have always found it difficult to fulfil the various roles assigned to me in my life, especially when even maintaining an income through employment has been so difficult for me.

I have tried almost every spiritual , metaphysical or secular self-help solution that is available on the market and nothing could solve my problems.

I eventually learnt about LOA and then moved on to learn about Neville Goddard’s teachings before deciding to give subliminals a try.

Anyway, I hope QLST1 will help with whatever needs to be healed.

1 Like

I dreamt about handling some blood-soaked human organs and passing them to another person during a surgery in a shed.

Other parts of the dream were less gory, like myself taking photographs of some birds in the wild.

Day 58

R.I.C.H X 1 loop (3 days of R.I.CH so far)
1 X DR ST2 (18 days of DR ST2 so far)

Been feeling very heavy and tired recently, and yet I have been unable to sleep early at night. My mind just wants to think of something.

I realise that in a way, I have become more accepting of my responsibilities and obligations in my life that I have to fulfil (at least until I find a way to dispose of them). I am less motivated to run away from problems and to live for myself, as I know there are people around me who need my attention and my care.

However, I still continue to believe that money can solve many (but not all) of the problems faced by myself and the people around me.

1 Like