King's Subliminal Journey

it is like having a powerful car to protect you and bring you forward in your journey.

You need to know which directions and destinations are best for you before you start driving.

Otherwise, it makes no difference whether you are driving a Ferrari or a second-hand Tata Nano.In fact. It might be an overkill driving a Ferrari aimlessly.

So, I have 6 months to formulate my vision and goals.

1 Like

Day 48

2 X DR ST2
2 X Mogul

Something is motivating me to explore the relationship between mental illness and socio-economic status.

The maternal side of my family has struggled with mental illness for a long timeā€¦I think the roots of the problem might have involved bad financial circumstances from young.

Will be exploring this topic furtherā€¦

Received news of another purchase of my commercial research report.

My business partner shared with me who was the second company to purchase the report, and some thoughts started to run in my mind.

I know the boss of this company on a personal basis, and he currently works with my ex-boss, a very very influential person in my sector, on a commercial report that my ex-boss aims to sell to the public.

I am quite familiar with this commercial report as I was the key researcher and producer of the first two editions of the report when I worked for him.

Just yesterday, I had been having some thoughts that my ex-boss would find a way to get hold of my commercial research report to have a look.

It is interesting that what I was thinking yesterday must have manifested today as I am sure that the owner of the company who purchased my commercial research report would would definitely share the report with my ex-boss.

In a way, if I look at it in a positive light, itā€™s at least two well-known industry experts pouring over my reportā€¦and I believe that itā€™s good marketing in a way if they just give positive feedback on my report.

Of course, there is the additional pressure on myself that my work isnā€™t perfect, but well, Iā€™ve done my best.

1 Like

Day 49

2 X DR ST2 (9 days of DR ST2 so far)
2 X Mogul (44 days of Mogul Q so far)

I should aim at 60 days of Mogul Q.

look like you picking up some speed keep it moving

1 Like

Day 50

2 X DR ST2 (10 days of DR ST2 so far)
2 X Mogul (45 days of Mogul Q so far)

2 more cycles to 60 days of DRā€¦

I will try 1 x DR ST2 and 1 x Mogul Q today to see how things turn out.

Money comes in from running Mogul but very very very very slowly.

This is something that I should look into.

1 Like

Some progress on my product photography gig.

Another long-time fear popped up recently- that I am not photogenic and should never appear in front of the camera when not necessary.

This came from comments from parents and other teachers, as well as fellow classmates in school. It added to the low self-esteem I already had from dyspraxia.

I think DR is bringing this up so that I can resolve it , face it and make such thoughts neutral.

1 Like

Freedom and power. Key goals. Freedom from dogma.

1 Like

Day 51

1 X DR ST2 (11 days of DR ST2 so far)
1 X Mogul (46 days of Mogul Q so far)

Itā€™s funny how the world can be quite a small place sometimes.

A fellow alumni from the UK university I studied in added me on Linkedin, and I noted that he was working as a consultant in the six-month training program that I signed up for.

Apparently, he was referred to me by another member of the alumni, and he most probably doesnā€™t know that I signed up for the training program which he is involved in.

Anyway, it seems that we have similar professional backgrounds and so I would be glad to speak to him more.

1 Like

Day 52

1 X DR ST2 (12 days of DR ST2 so far)
1 X Mogul (47 days of Mogul Q so far)

Iā€™ve a feeling that I will get additional sales for my commercial reports soon .Having at least 2 more customers buying my report will place my finances in a much much better position at the start of the next month.

I need to work towards that, as well as boost other sources of income.

1 Like

Day 53

1 X DR ST2 (13 days of DR ST2 so far)
1 X Mogul (48 days of Mogul Q so far)

Seen like you have some work going forward when it comes to boosting other sources of income

Just made a purchase - I prefer to call it an investment - of R.I.C.H.

Really have to resolve my financial situation quickly.

3 Likes

Day 54

R.I.C.H X 1 loop
1 X DR ST2 (14 days of DR ST2 so far)
1 X Mogul (49 days of Mogul Q so far)

Been having a headache since the first class of my training program that started yesterday afternoon.

It doesnā€™t seem to be simply a training session where they just teach you the technical skills for digital marketing. There is quite a lot to learn over the next 6 months (including personal development and some leadership training) and I get the feeling that this program, which is organized by one of the worldā€™s leading management consultancies, will train me hard in understanding their approach to problem-solving.

In any case, I feel that this program will help me grow in various aspects.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve had much from R.I.C.H other than one single loop, even though I had a call today from the credit card company telling me that my credit card would be posted to my address by next week.

So an additional credit line at such times is a good thing for me, even though itā€™s not a lot.

However, I have some additional expenses I may have to fork out too.

Iā€™ve had another commercial research report put on sale on my partnerā€™s platform today - Iā€™m sure this will be a better sell than the previous report I had prepared.

2 Likes

Its a tough one mate my father is mentally sick and caused so many problems for my mother and siblings. After years of trying to fix things i decided to turn my back on them and leave. To cut a long story short it was really difficult having to escape the shadow of my father Despite that i have moved on but still bare emotional scars from the past.

1 Like

Day 55

R.I.C.H X 1 loop
1 X DR ST2 (15 days of DR ST2 so far)
1 X Mogul (50 days of Mogul Q so far)

Will continue this stack until the end of this month at least.

I am wondering if this career reskilling/personal development/leadership program that will last for 6 months is a tool for renewal and healing that has been somehow manifested by Dragon Reborn.

In a way, I am beginning to find this program as an opportunity to rediscover myself and my path in life. During the first session of the program, one speaker who was the former regional managing director of a global f&b company shared with us her career experience and about the concept of ā€œpivotingā€ instead of making a complete career change.

Her idea of ā€œpivotingā€ in the context of career development meant that one should reorientate himself based on his past experience rather than do a 360 degree career change and start from scratch. I found what she spoke about useful, and in a way, she had provided me with new perpectives.

1 Like

Subliminal break day.

Had been feeling unproductive recently w/r matters not requiring my immediate attention.

Anyway, I had a disturbing dream last night in which I was asked by a customer by email to explain some discrepancies in my calculations.

Woke up and was relieved there was no such email.

I have never liked such questions about my calculations because it always seemed that the burden of the error was on me. In fact, such matters had always been a source of anxiety for me in the course of my professional life.

Such beliefs about my own working abilities in the professional world have also made it difficult for me to fully accept the ā€œdonā€™t care what others think about youā€ belief.

Anyway, I tried to let that dream go away, as well as my limiting beliefs, in my delirious state.

2 Likes