Main Disc. Thread - Genesis ZP

My post wasn’t about wheter its a coincidence or not, I was offering insight on results from genesis so Fire and SaintSovereign can have feedback and see what they do with that in the future.

4 Likes

@Fire I’m curious actually, how can I give feedback in a way where it helps you both the most in improving future subs?

For example, is it giving before and after comparisons?

Or is there more important details?

Many thanks

Genesis looks real spicy, I don’t know if I can resist any longer lol

The artwork is very eye-catching, and wait… whats this?

holy shit lol

4 Likes

Curiosity question; and, if this has been answered before in the near 300 posts before me, please forgive me:

Ascension as compared to Genesis.

Open question, of course.

What’s the merits of the one compared to the other for short term users?

Long term?

To expand:

Ascension is highly recommended for ‘beginners’ or people new to subliminals, yes?

Genesis?

And ya know, similar considerations to this.

:slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Still early in my first cycle of gensis and had an amazing shift in perspective. I’ve always had some some level of insecurity about myself and caring what people think but I was able to mask it as I was skinny and was able to convince myself to certain extent and cope with it, until I had an event in my life in which I put a lot of weight and that’s when the self hate and insecurity fully manifested, I would be extremely nervous just going out and hated interacting with people thinking they are judging me and with wanted the attention only increased but I couldn’t believe that I would be attractive as I am. Today I woke up questioning where have I got these thoughts that I’m not enough as I am now from? Why do I need to change to meet other people’s perception of me? when I get back to being fit I will do it for me but even if I don’t and choose to stay where I am now, that doesn’t make me less of a person and I deserve the same love and respect as everyone else.

10 Likes

Whoa no, swore I put its 3 loops every OTHER day in my post. As experienced as I’ve become with ZP there’s no way I’m running it every single day

2 Likes

Idk about those yet, program has only been out for a few days and I have nothing to report as far as romance or money goes, but everyone regardless of gender seems more drawn to you and actually treat you nicely, even if it’s just smiling at you and saying hello, it seems others go out of their way to engage you.

people who are introverted or just plain antisocial might find this affect annoying. Personally, I’m indifferent to it.

7 Likes

Based on comments and my own experience for people who have been running sub club subliminals for a while, I think the initial boom of results that comes with that fresh new subliminal smell is the activation of “dormant script” from previous subliminals.

I think this will change as the sub ages like a fine wine.

Its also like a patient teacher or mentor. First sub will go okay lets have you catch up and master the basics and then once you have built the foundational neuron networks and actions, it’s guides you to along to the path of the unknown which leads to your material world highest good/goal/feeling.

I think the first catchup part could be part of ZP3. It makes sense when you think about it. Very good way to smooth a subliminal journey for any subliminal.

4 Likes

Actually :sweat_smile:
All of them happened the same day, with the quickest one being the 10k from my mom being the moment the loop ended :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That’s pretty wild lol

Have you always found you’ve had a high flow factor with these subs?

I know in your tips and tricks you always mention mindfulness and reflection. I wonder if that can help pry the mind open some more for the subs

2 Likes

… What’s your opinion ?!

1 Like

I’ve been thinking this too lately, as the bombastic reports of results from a single loop don’t line up with how we’ve learned that subliminals work in general.

This feels especially true with Genesis, since Saint specifically said that it’s good for advanced users wanting to keep/solidify the results of the subs they’ve recently ran.

2 Likes

This is what we meant about experienced users being able to benefit.

You’ve been running titles and taking action for quite some time. I can imagine that your flow factor on Genesis is high, due to the way it’s written. It doesn’t go into a particular topic as deep as a specialized title. For example, it goes into wealth significantly, but something focused 100% on wealth will go deeper. BUT, for the experienced users, you’ll have a MUCH easier time just going with the scripting and will see the quicker results.

21 Likes

Yes, why wouldn’t it?

1 Like

And the thing is, since Genesis has the “free will” scripting integrated throughout the script, ALL of those smiles and people drawn to you have done so out of genuine acceptance of the Genesis aura. Hence why everyone is so happy around you.

Think about the fact that everyone produces an aura around them based on their thoughts, even those who aren’t on subliminals. How many people do you encounter in a day that’s emitting an aura respecting the free will of the people around them? Most likely, very few, because that would require you to control your thoughts at all time.

When people come across an aura that’s actually respecting the most important thing to most, if not all people – their right to choose – on a subconscious level, it’s very attractive.

32 Likes

Trying my best here.

Can this way of writing be implemented for classic subs such as Khan (I still have big love for this one) or it’s specific to Genesis due to Genesis’s nature?

6 Likes

Genius! :bowing_man:

9 Likes

Just purchased this one and HoT :heart::metal:t2:

9 Likes

Which wealth Modules :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Unfortunately, it can’t. Only titles with really broad goals that aren’t incredibly defined. It’s written more like a “Revelation” title, but with a focus on the physical world rather than spiritual. That’s why we’re calling it a subliminal experience, because it has those lofty goals that don’t have a set endpoint. Khan is very much focused.

That doesn’t mean that we can’t incorporate SOME of the lessons in future titles tho. :wink:

24 Likes