Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Naw. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Can the 5-7 minutes reduce the need to run the alternative listening schedule with 2 days off in between?

I know it’s early but this is big news.

you mean 1 day off in between. I haven’t tried it myself yet as I don’t want to mix things up (currently using 1 day on - 1 day off)… I’m very precise and strict when it comes to testing as I take notes of everything in an Excel table and don’t want to distort results.

I feel, however, that I could listen to it daily without getting recon. that’s just a feeling because how light it feels. I’m not sure, however, if it really plays out the way I’m feeling right now. Recon can be very tricky. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to see what listening schedule Saint will come up with. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pretty sure he meant 2 days in between. Talking about his “alternative” schedule

1 Like

Yeah there’s an alternative recon reducing schedule I have to stick to. Otherwise I fall apart lol

1 Like

Great it will be even more amazing than it was going to be.

Do your thing, I have a feeling that there going to be even more discoveries coming soon from zp.

1 Like

That reminded me of this:

Take the time you need.

We’re a community of adults and will be okay.

9 Likes

I’m in the same boat on the forgiveness front. Usually I have a hard time resisting buying a sub, I keep seeing reason maybe I should maybe hold off on chosen. It keeps calling to me though.

1 Like

I would what combinations of sub can come close to what Ascension chamber is going to do.
@SaintSovereign

1 Like

Did you watch Good Will Hunting?

Forgiveness is the nuclear superweapon to achieve happiness, success, joy, love, and peace of mind.
Probably why Chosen is pushing you to do so.

I remember @blackadder (which I can’t tag??? ) being all weird why forgiving people that did harm to you is the best thing.

Well, you Saint certainly understand the astral and the subconscious. Blocked emotions cannot go back to source. They clog your heart and brain as long as you hold these grudges.

Then again, forgiving people that did bad is also THE toughest thing you can do.
Which is why it yields the greatest results :wink:

Also, what @Invictus said, and Sean in Good Will Hunting: “It’s not your fault.”

7 Likes

21 Likes

Top movie of all time. I would say it is the perfect movie. 2 thumbs up to learn life lessons including forgiveness and purpose.

2 Likes

:wink:

Clearly, you’ve already played your first loop of Ultimate Artist ZP.

:rofl:

5 Likes

Just pinged you a PM Saint…cheers

LOL. Am taking a few days off on washout so not run UA ZP yet. So maybe it is already affecting this present when I run UA ZP in the future :grin:

1 Like

It is the simplest thing to do.

People who hurt me are just “stupid.”
It’s their loss really, because I’m awesome.

:sunglasses:

And yes … even high IQ people do stupid shit.

:rofl:

If I did something wrong …

then, in that moment …

I was being stupid too.

:hugs:

6 Likes

I just found out why.

He’s renamed to @TheBoxingScientist.

:tiger:

5 Likes

Indeed the one and only :wink:

4 Likes

You can do that? Im already feeling like 15 minutes may be somewhat to dense for me, but i dont want to lose part of the scripting by reducing the listening time. But you can just artificially only use 5 minutes from a 15 minute file? Or do you mean that saint has send you some of his experimental 5 minute files or something like that?

2 Likes

I’m using the original 15min file and just play 5min of it as Saint suggested so it is obviously the full script. I have a feeling that you can even go below 5min and still get the full script. It’s just pure magic what Saint and Fire did here. :grin:

Would be interesting what happens if you take the strength of the 5min and “stretch” it to 15min so the script is less “compressed”. I wonder if the subconscious mind would have an easier time to “decompress” it since it is less dense?

7 Likes