Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Where did he recommend it to you?

:point_down:

I then sent him my experience over PM as I did not want to make it public so I don’t cause any confusion about the 5min.

1 Like

About the 3 days washout, well I’ve noticed in my first washout that at day 3 I really felt the “peak” of effects from subs, after that feelings slowly subsides or got transmuted into something else

But I’m feeling that like you might think peak is around 3 days
A bit similarly to new user getting acustomed to zp take aprox. 10 days

Those seems to be reccurent numbers in more people than we think (at least with recomended max 2 loops of 15 min)

Emperor ZP and Stark ZP are common in our stacks :thinking:
which leads me to ask something, is there something in those 2 that is different to the previous public preview builds :thinking:

1 Like

I believe he changed his username to blacktiger.

2 Likes

Yesss he did

Most wrongs are committed in ignorance. Either in the knowledge of the effect on the receiver or the result on the doer.

Saints journal is popular because everything he writes has a magic to it which means everyone will reply to it. Especially when updates are usually regarding updating tech and/or updates for subs are found here.

4 Likes

Today is the first day in three weeks that I haven’t experienced recon. I will say this – I can DEFINITELY feel CFW working within me. My emotional expression is a bit more apparent and I am actually engaging with those emotions in a healthy, masculine manner. Not completely ignoring them, but not allowing them to control my day. Also, I’m becoming very impervious to manipulative behavior.

18 Likes

What’s interesting about CFW and forgiveness in general, is how fearless I’m becoming. As I detach more and more from these negative past issues, I’m finding myself becoming much more confidence and much less fearful about the future. It’s like the fear of the future is coming from the fear of past betrayal and as I detach from that, I am becoming more trusting, and thus more bold.

Because that’s what “trust” really is, right? Risk taking? And your ability to take on and manage risk in a healthy way is what I’ve always defined as being an alpha. To extend a hand in trust, knowing that you could be betrayed, but having trust in yourself to overcome that adversity, seems more “alpha” than hiding away and never connecting with anyone because you fear betrayal.

This little breakthrough is going to change my life – I’m sure of it.

26 Likes

@SaintSovereign are you using limitless ZP to come up with these breakthroughs?

1 Like

Chosen from Within AFAIK

As fast As I Khan?

1 Like

As Far As I Know

1 Like

Yes, that’s part of it. I was not a good person when I was younger. I lied to myself and claimed that I was, but you can’t lie to Zero Point. I’ve been reminded of a lot of things that I did (and I’m talking about 10 years ago or more) and how I handwaved away my involvement. On CFW, my mind is convicting me on that.

It’s also freeing me from it, because I’ve become a much different person over the past decade. I’ve done a lot of atonement in the form of good deeds – but since helping others has been a default norm for me, I wasn’t giving myself any credit for those things. CFW is leading me to remember who all my friends and associates call when they need help or advice. It’s leading me to remember that they call me because I’m reliable, trustworthy, knowledgeable and passionate about helping people find a better future.

That doesn’t mean I can absolve myself from those mistakes, but it does mean that I’ve truly learned from them.

21 Likes

Oooohhh!

But my brain is too tired it doesn’t make sense in my poor tired head of student in exams

Thanks to you I’ll be sleeping with one more acronym to remember and spell out to sound smart in front of friends

1 Like

My current stack is Chosen From Within, Mind’s Eye, Paragon. But, as CFW removes a lot of emotional baggage holding me back, I’m sensing a bunch of ideas lingering on the edge of my consciousness. It may be time to turn Until the End of Time into a ZP and bring those ideas to the forefront.

14 Likes

So does that mean 1 loop is definitely more effective than 2?

I’m confused if you should just stop it at 7 minutes in, if you listen for 7 minutes… I thought they were a script that you had to listen to from beginning to end?

1 Like

It certainly suggests it, otherwise the conclusion would have been that 30 minutes > 15.

1 Like

I think I’m drooling on my mat and I’m not yet sleeping🤤

That sound really really good

1 Like