[CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber [2.26.22]

I want to try it starting on stack 2 (Feb 15) which will also feature ME. Just imagine running this AND ME at the same time…

2 Likes

I know right thinking just RICH with it. I want to start running 1 zp and 1 lifecharger. Hope lifecharger can have custom version even if it it the zp with name embedded.

What I was really excited for was the process to consciously guide manifestation.

Could you give us some tools to use on our own to increase manifestation while we wait for this @SaintSovereign?

I was stoked to do some active meditation on this, and would be happy to do it without the guided meditation and light zp planned to go with it

1 Like

Exactly what I want to use it for.

What happened to this title such that it still has ongoing deliberation? New tech? Or redefining the objectives?

Check these:

1 Like

So how is this coming along @SaintSovereign ?

Development has restarted on Ascension Chamber as of today.

18 Likes

I guaRONtee by this time tomorrow, at least one person will be on here asking if there’s any updates.

12 Likes

hahahahahaha

6 Likes

Do we have a member named RON who keeps asking for updates?

Was there an inside joke in this word?

:thinking:

:joy:

1 Like

There was a guy on PBS in the US years ago, Justin Wilson. He was a Cajun Chef…If you ever hear jokes about stuff like “Little wine for the food, little/lotta wine for the cook”…that’s him.

He cooked stuff on the show, and he’d say stuff followed by “I guarantee”…but the way he says it sounds more like above.

6 Likes

When it was announced that all remaining products are to come out this week, does that include this product? :slight_smile:

UPGRADED :wink: Not “Come out”…so don’t get your hopes up.

1 Like

Fair enough. I’m also finding some inspiration from ME to just go for it and try conscious manifestation techniques by myself.

1 Like

My Wife is half Cajun
I know who Justin Wilson is

1 Like

He was funny as shit with his stories.

1 Like

And here I was thinking you were making a basketball reference.

1 Like

33 Likes

Let’s go oh man this is so amazing.

1 Like