New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

OK this was heavy but soo good.

I walk since 4 days on crutches.
My left foot is not good at all.

So I change to Paragon zp since 4 days only.

Yesterday I had very mild reconciliation symptoms.

I felt alone, left out and my soul startet crying and screaming. I told the recon to shut up because a friend is on the way to visit me and bring me food.

The moment my friend arrived- recon symptoms vanished and felt conftable tired.

I fall asleep 1 hour later.

Today at 5 am I woke up and start gaming Playstation ( I only game if I am unable for normal life, so it’s very rare)

At 11 my whole body turns ice cold and I knew what’s coming. Now I have to face the parts that vanished from myself trough traumatic experiences.

Instead of preparing myself to dive into the problems I just said to myself : how can I heal this forever? I will figure it out-let’s go

Instantly I was drawn down to the ice cold place in my stomach (Sakral Chakra) and saw a part of me taping in the dark. I lisen to this part and I hear: I am left alone with problems I can’t solve.

I told this part of me: watch how much love I have for myself, really watch.

Thats me

If you want to rest in this love then you have to jump right into it

And so this part of me did it

For the next hour I was overflowing with mistrust, fear, sadness and much more to the point I had to draw healing light from the Universe 3 times and direct this light into myself.

Then I started to pray to the universe to fill me up with unconditional Love and then I had to strengthen my self love even more to heal this one.

I just Projekt that my parents told me since I was born that the best thing I can do is to love myself and I am able to do that and I can power my self love up as strong as I want.

So I realy felt powerful love.

Then somwhere in the dark corner of my Unconsciousness I saw a face behind a curtain-watching me with only 1 eye, the other half of the face was still behind the dark curtain. I lisen to this and I heard: is it really safe for me to come into this love?

I just told this part of me(I have no idea what this part is) : yea come into my love and rest and heal.

So it did

It felt like an immense energy that’s lokated on my back is rushing in my front into this love.

And then I was jumping with 1 foot to the toilet and vomited so hard that I spit blood.

Afterward I was sitting in the hamoc on my balcony and I have very warm energy in my stomach and for the first time I don’t want to flee from myself.

Through the whole process I knew that I was guided to the right outcome so I could let it happen fully

CHOSEN FROM WITHIN

Tomorrow I am going for round 2

:facepunch:

This Sub has the Power I was looking for

7 Likes

Since no one else acknowledged this, I wanna say, “Good shit brother”. I’ll have to revisit your journal.

3 Likes

It’s very very tempting to run it again with my stack :smiley:

2 Likes

Do it
Just do it

1 Like

Adidas, just do it.

2 Likes

It is. We’re still doing research and meeting everyday about it.

7 Likes

I’ve change up some stuff after seeing how it going to come out a bit later down. Want to try have finally release my game before that. I feel like using it to get more download for my game or maybe more player per day. Am I even on track with what it can do?

Nah, you’d want something like RICH ZP for that. CFW is positivity, love, internal leadership + healing.

3 Likes

Well RICH ZP along with Ascension chamber is more along the lines am thinking. Chosen am saving for a custom sub but it is more focus on masculinity mostly.

1 Like

I feel way more physical shifting on cfw than the normal chosen. The first time I played it, it felt like my muscles are tightening up and it could be my imagination since i don’t really measure but since I started playing it in my stack I feel my clothes are much tighter around my shoulders and biceps

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign can you please confirm this is there physical shifting in this version ?

1 Like

Sounds really nice. What do you think about adding a splash of “Mind’s Eye” to help visualize a positive internal sense of self?

3 Likes

This… is pure madness… And I LOVE IT!

Distilled awesomeness. That’s what it is :grin:

1 Like

How could I forget that : divine self image

Please include this one into the next build

3 Likes

Based off of this, CFW would be hella complementary with Ascension.

3 Likes

I like how Mind’s Eye seems to have been mentioned on every single thread I’ve read lately :face_with_hand_over_mouth: no sarcasm.

2 Likes

I’m enjoying the synergy between Love Bomb and Regeneration with this title.

• I usually have some slight recon the day after listening to it. The following day leads to a bloom of happiness and has improved my results from Stark and Wanted. Men have been starting conversations with me when I go out. Women have been flirting with me. I’ve seen results from the subliminals but nothing this blatantly obvious and quick.

• I’ve been more vulnerable with people lately. When something pops into my head about a fear or insecurity I’ll share that with my wife. Talking to her about it seems to release any pain or trauma I’m carrying.

• I’ve avoided posting especially on days when I have recon. I sat on the sidelines when the Emperor ZP thread became a dumpster fire last week. All the hate and discontent came from one person, who I already have blocked, I wanted to say something but figured it wouldn’t matter anyways if I did, so I let it go.

• This makes me want to do more healing. I realize how much I need it, it’s hard, but the increased effects I’m seeing from Stark and Wanted show me how powerful these subs are and the benefits of doing some self-clearing.

• Looking forward to trying this subliminal with Dragon Reborn ZP once that gets released.

12 Likes

Eagerly awaiting the Sanguine and Rebirth version to try this bad boy :wink:

3 Likes

This.

I’ve been having this experience.

Am currently running CFW (ZP) with Dragon Reborn (Qv2) and it’s augmenting and intensifying the above cyclical process.

2 Likes

Sanguine and Rebirth will help massively. I’m using it as part of my stack until this new version is created - it has soothed out recon so far and allowed me to start coming back to earth as I was mentally out of it for the past week or so. I’m too excited for it to be included, especially as I’d like to use other things in my stack.

I think CFW will stay in my stack for a while though. Especially when it’s updated.

6 Likes