[CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber [2.26.22]

A belated Christmas gift arriving 2 months later. But still very much welcome!

4 Likes

Will there be a separate announcement for Beyond limitless zp or we can assure the same date?

Not gone lie, I wanted to do this, but I didn’t trust that I’d get it out on time, hahaha.

15 Likes

I’ll help in any way I can. Just not the voice actress part. Nobody wants to hear that

4 Likes

Hey Saint, quick question:

I read this and have been thinking about something, would AsC be a proper “replacement” for ME ZP?
Especially if I’m using ME as a results enhancer :thinking:

4 Likes

Would be absolutely magical to start manifesting on that day

2.26.22: The day Saint announces the release date of AsC :joy:

1 Like

2.26.22. The day Ascension Chamber is pushed back due to Saint and Fire making something that makes Zero Point seem like Hammer tech

5 Likes

2.26.22: Saint and Fire announce the release date of Ascension Chamber. :joy:

1 Like

Hypeee, knowing how insane manifestation is on ZP. I really think this may be the most important and insane sub of all of them. Combine this with manifestation enhancers like ME and love bomb, and you might just ascend to the 5D lmfao.

2 Likes

I agree. And if they put in new ideas such as the ones Saint talked about in his journal, this is going to be so good. I want to run this every single day until I’m one of the best manifesters on the planet!

1 Like

been waiting for this one

1 Like

Literally copying my joke basically word for word, only 2 weeks later. Impressive.

Now that @AlexanderGraves reminded me the other day of this impending drop’s approaching date, I’ve been watching thread on my…

Popcorn

A wise man once said something about ideas truly belonging to no one. Rejoice! For your joke has gained momentum.

Happy belated Twosday.

@bombayduck

Para ti

M0Fl

1 Like

My real gripe is with @TheDerpinator

fite me bruv

1 Like

Interested to see how this will perform once released tomorrow.

Should be great helping those like myself whom struggle with visualisation for goals. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Same here.

I am wondering what the listening recommendations would be with Ascension Chamber with the ZP and/or Qv2 stacks.

2 Likes

I think it will be a “listen to it whenever you want” kind of thing. Similar to practicing guided meditation but having the SubClub flavor. And it can aid our stack by multiplying the manifestation which is what AC will do. Just a guess.

1 Like

I did? My bad bro, didnt remember someone making that comment before.

If its as powerfull as i think it is, than maybe you can manifest our fight😉

1 Like

Keep checking this page!

Nothing happening in the world today
more important :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes