The Pleasure of Push n Pull

:astonished: :blush: Ohh that sounds amazing. I can only imagine having had these subliminals when I was trekking the rain forest in Borneo years ago :rowing_man:

1 Like

You have been to hell and to heaven.

I hope you can find a way soon to leave Switzerland and go to a country where you feel welcomed and connected.

2 Likes

THANK YOU @RVconsultant

1 Like

Washout day 3

I just want to do another loop of DR
Somehow I canā€™t get enough of this sub.

Question for al the Gentleman - is 3 days washouts enough???

:sweat_smile:

This would be Awesome

Do you plan to revisit Borneo

Thats all from this side. There was no confirmation after this posting. So it could be enough or not. Who knows? :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @FireDragon

I have the feeling the script is in full exeqution mode and I have room for more.

I am gona try a loop tomorrow

I know, makes me wanna play it againā€¦ soonā€¦ :grin:

I usually do just three days, but Iā€™m currently at day 5 on my washout. I have a period where the subliminals just felt like they needed more energy and time so Iā€™m doing 5 this time.

Maybe, I would love to go back but thereā€™s so many other places I would like o visit as wellā€¦ When are you going back to Peru?

1 Like

What have you run in your last cycle?

I have to stay at least 4 months in Switzerland,and make money to go back to Peru

Thank you for the info, I stomach Dragon Reborn really good, so tomorrow I do another loop

1 Like

I ran some Emperor and on my my last and fifth washout day today. But I still have feelings for Khan so going back to St2 tomorrow.

Sounds like a good plan, also Dragon is such a cool program. Will get back to it some day.

2 Likes

Washout day 4

Yesterday I reached borderline-suicide level.

It was so bad, that I my best friend showed me a place where I can let go of everything.

I smoked weed on top of that, so that it gets too much and breaks out of me

I could vomit it out to the point where I established my connection to the higher realms again. During this I asked : what can I do to never fall into this suicide state.
Answer : Destroy the victim

Then I vomited for good

Today I was in a very bad mood and repeated the whole thing, I was a the main trainstation in ZĆ¼rich (thatā€™s the least place I enjoy) an smoked 1 puff of a jointā€¦7 min later I reached the point where I just want to vomit. It get so ugly that I kind of asked how can I let go of all this unhealthy energy. I saw how pipes formed on all my energy centers and shit started to flow out. I sat in the train and let the whole 2 days pas in my mind and then i remember : I did 10 days Dragon Reborn, no wonder i feel shit.

I completely forgot that

Instand. My mind goes: Ahhhh I get it, it brought shit up for realese. I go to much into the direction of shit, change that and flow into something pleasant from now on.

Then all the ugly feelings and states jumped out of myself in 1 second. That speed of liberation was world record.

Now I feel much much much better.
I am still stoned but I enjoy it

On the positive side

I could let go victimhood
I realized that I donā€™t have to go into shit anymore, this is something I did until now because I believed that it does not damage me but itā€™s catastrophic. I let myself fall into shit, how unnecessary. No more of that. I can pull myself out of that.

My hard shell is falling of and I see that when my best friend gave me his insight. I did not have a wall of resistance. I was teachable.

My arrogance is gone

No more panic attacks (and I smoked 2 times weed under people in a city)

I see that I have to do more healing and building at the same time(Emperor Custom)
I try this the next cycle.

I am somewhat futur positive, I see a way to deal with my issues and come out stronger and healthier than ever.

1 Like

Iā€™m confident your future and present are positive. You are smart, wise, and determined.

1 Like

Thank you for your Kind words @RVconsultant

Its first time I can take a compliment from someone else

Also I expirience something magical, I have the feeling that I develop into a Mature human being

1 Like

Glad to hear youā€™re better. This one is huge, we learn to feel helpless and to point fingers, but this is the ultimate truth, itā€™s all up to you.

I can so relate to this one lol. I could never ever take a compliment until my first mentor told me how disrespectful that actually was to both myself and the one giving it. I started off with just saying ā€œthanksā€ to all compliments until it became ingrained.

2 Likes

I could never* realy * take it
I could give it
But now I can take it fully.

Also I smoked 3 times today, after the 3rd time I walked into the direction of the train station, I go visit a Frend who invited me to her birthday party.
On my way I start to notice that I am spinning in circles and I have no real direction in life,so i ask myself : how do I want to live actually- the answers came promptly : in Dignity
Then my wish started to take Form, I saw from above how much of a whining and hurting movie I play. I also expirience that my mood changed in the moment I knew I am gona meet people, not for the better, for the worse. I asked into this downwards spiral: Why do I do that?

Promptly came: that other people notice that something is not right with me

I asked: what is not right with me that justify this whole negative energy construct?

Promptly: I am hurt, and I donā€™t know how to solve it

Me: Ahhhhhaaaaaaa, lisen, show me this pain, (nothing happens) you see itā€™s over.

It collapsed on the spot

Then I had no willingness to proceed with any shit energy and I made a connection with the steel Samurai I discovered a couple weeks ago.
I saw the Samurais shining arm coming from deep in my underworld out of a black hole.
I grabbed the arm and pulled the whole samurai out of my underworld and then let him melt into myself. Instandly I cutet with a shining titanium like sword trough all unhealthy energy like it was air.

I felt the force of this warrior ingraining in me.
At one point I just Whispered to this Warrior energy : welcome, grow stronger, thank you.
I see no benefit in being weak

I stepped out the train and I feel the strength in me, itā€™s like pulsating liquid iron.

That was/is a profound transformation.
My whole being/attitude changed

1 Like

One thing that helped me was Dragon Reborn and Elixirā€¦ actually thatā€™s two things :grin:

1 Like

This is the custom I am running

Its unbelievable strong

Dragon Reborn st4
The Elixir

Ares
Attachment Destroyer
Call of honor
Deep-sleep
Discordia Deliverance
Eye of the Storm
FEBRUUS
Harmonic Singularity
I Am
Inner Voice
Light of humility
Negative Energy Transmutation
Negativity Shifter
Pragya
Pride Unbroken
Solitude
Steadfast
Untouchable

3 Likes

Damn! This is strong medicine!

In a future one, how about Vortexdive Crucible, Courage Reclaimed, Dream Traveler, Emotions Unfettered, Foundation, Iron Frame, Negativity Displacer, New Beginnings, Path of Forgiveness, Stress Displacement, and/or Yggdrasil?

2 Likes

Hahahahahahaha thats overkill for sure.

And I tried Vortexdive Crucible in qv2

I would not mix it with a healing sub.

But with Emperor or Khan itā€™s perfect