Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

@Alphamale - yes it is:

2 Likes

the logic: first experiment on the guidelines and after some reasonable amount of time you can experiment on yourself

1 Like

I was on CFW and minds eye.

I will soon start EoG stage 1 and primal.

3 Likes

Guys, I just want to mention how BLESSED we are to have these subs that can be run at 15 minutes a day. I don’t get why people are begging for 7 minute versions when just a few months ago we had to dedicate hours to our stack. I remember it being a challenge to find the time to listen to 3-4 hours of masked Q/Ultima loops in a given day…

And now you only need a half hour at most every other day and get even crazier results. Just want to say what @SaintSovereign and @Fire have done here with this technology is phenomenal, and we should all feel very grateful to be on the cutting edge of this life changing technology.

31 Likes

You are right for the most part
But there is no problem with having a 7 minute version if it can be released
15 minutes version is enough for having overexposure
So no thoughts on
U want to mess ur head? Listen to 8 ZPs a day and after sometime you will have harsh recon, overload and headache
While we are grateful, we are also open to new tech

1 Like

U mean a trimmed version of the 15 minutes subs
Or a newly built one?

1 Like

Although the physical shifting from wanted might be desirable, I don’t know how compatible WANTED is with Heartsong. Heartsong seems to be more about connection, where as WANTED seems to be oriented to teasing, flirting, and emotional rollercoaster.

4 Likes

What is this?

1 Like

I think he’s talking about Muay Thai Mastery X.

4 Likes

i dont know

This post from username Zen seems to suggest 5 minutes of the 15 minute version is effective.

4 Likes

Yes, thank you

1 Like

I learned last night of the value of putting people on ignore

6 Likes

Yes, especially when you cannot do anything about it and end up ruining your own status

@Budewr I’m wondering a few things.

What are you currently listening to?

Have you been listening to any of your ZP subliminals for more than 30 days?

@Budewr Please read this carefully. We want you to succeed. You bring an enthusiastic presence to this forum, which I appreciate.

However weird the forum might seem lately, there are things that are constant. We want people to have a safe and pleasant journey as they experience the benefits from the programs.

I’ve wondered if some people’s idea of experimentation is another manifestation of reconciliation, perhaps to slow down results.

Although we can’t physically stop anyone from experimenting in such a way that might cause overload or unpleasant reconciliation, we can keep repeating “Please stay with the recommendations for now”.

10 Likes

Muay Thai Mastery X sir.

I swear whenever MTMX and BMX are brought up, everyone’s just like “does that even exist” :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve been running 7 minutes of the 15 minute version and it’s been very effective for me as well.

5 Likes

Can confirm. I stop at 7 minutes and it works better with less overload so far.

4 Likes

Are you following the same with your stack @Seeker ?

No. I’m still listening for the full 15 minutes.

4 Likes