Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Why not? The forum is becoming very weird lately

Asking questions for others experiences about loops comes out as in “youre hurting everyone with experimenting and asking “ which is a weird thing i must say feels like all that covid bs lol

Thanks alex.

5 Likes

This.

Removing trauma is permanent. It has to.

The pain only permanent for you right now because you can’t let go of it. Emotionally involved.

If you let them go back to source , it’s done.

Well said

Healing subs are definitely the most permanent.

This is why I currently run shadow work and baseline subs. To come back to my nature before I put new stuff in.

5 Likes

I think it’s because it seems you keep looking for ways to skirt the recommendations and you don’t quite have the baseline to actually experiment meaningfully - it’s not really personal since some other forum members have this tendency too, hence his response. It’s best to run according to the guidelines for at least a few months and then change your listening schedule. Also, if someone is interested in experimentation, they will also take into account of experimenting with decreasing loop counts per week. True experimentation involves establishing a baseline, then going with both increasing and decreasing number of loops - as well as increasing and decreasing the number of rest days. If it constantly leans more towards increasing loop counts, then some introspection is in place such as :-

1. Am I too impatient for results?
  2. Am I actually in reconciliation?
  3. Is it possible that it may be more beneficial to experiment with lower loops and more rest days?
  4. What are the experiences of those who have experimented with lower loops and more rest days?
  5. Am I latching on to an exception of the rule of someone succeeding with more loops at the expense of those with less loops to justify my hidden recon?

And so on. Hence, the importance of journalling which is probably the most underrated aspect of noticing and improving results. Being consciously aware of unconscious tendencies allows one to integrate the effects of subliminals that occur on an unconscious level, both in input and execution.

Also when @AlexanderGraves says

It’s essentially a hint to what he’s actually saying (or at least, one can meaningfully interpret it in a deeper manner useful to us), which is “What conscious/unconscious tendencies lead you to ask a question whose answer would not be that beneficial to you at this moment?”

11 Likes

That’s a very good point, and it revealed my blindspot. Many, including myself, tend to have selective focus by filtering or overlooking things that don’t fit our view or belief, and pay attention to things that fit.

There are posts from members and Saint himself suggested that less may be better, and I for one just didn’t pay attention to it. On the other hand, there is a post about a person had great external results; he listened to 6 loops on the days he had those results, and it is what I remember.

For the past cycles I had experimented listening to 3 loops here and there, yet I always took 7 rest days instead of 5. This cycle I am gonna experiment one on day and two off days with 5 rest days in the end, and see how it goes.

2 Likes

wasnt there a posting from saint that 3 rest days are enough?
Didnt find it with the search function atm.

Found it:

Any news about the three days?

3 Likes

Iirc the three rest days at the end is for those who listen one on day two off days (instead of one on one off) during the 21-day cycle.

Found it.

Reconciliation Reduction Pattern

If you’re experiencing a lot of reconciliation on Zero Point powered titles, first, try doubling up on rest days. That means, instead of taking one rest day in-between listening days, do two back-to-back…

If you’re using this pattern, you’ll still need to take a washout period after 21 days, but you can shorten it to three days instead of five…

Once the relentless reconciliation has decreased in frequency, try the appropriate non-experimental listening pattern for your stack again.

2 Likes

Thanks for answering

2 Likes

the creators currently have a 7 min version of all products that they are NOT releasing because of people like you.

so yes you absolutely are hurting everyone here with this type of behavior.

2 Likes

is anyone else surprised that the executive still has not come out?

my understanding is that commander and GLM are similar size to the executive so im wondering why those products have been released but not the executive.

1 Like

True dude. What subs you are curently listening to?

Don’t you gentlemen think that you are trying too hard to educate @Budewr on experimentation? I think @SaintSovereign sir gave a good explanation already? Maybe he is just tired of not getting the desired effects he wants from a sub. I follow his journal he is consistent with subs(+following guidelines) and asking a question on experimentation is fine ig. He didn’t experimented and spread rumors like not getting results…
Huh!

6 Likes

rich crypto is updated

2 Likes

@Alphamale - yes it is:

2 Likes

the logic: first experiment on the guidelines and after some reasonable amount of time you can experiment on yourself

1 Like

I was on CFW and minds eye.

I will soon start EoG stage 1 and primal.

3 Likes

Guys, I just want to mention how BLESSED we are to have these subs that can be run at 15 minutes a day. I don’t get why people are begging for 7 minute versions when just a few months ago we had to dedicate hours to our stack. I remember it being a challenge to find the time to listen to 3-4 hours of masked Q/Ultima loops in a given day…

And now you only need a half hour at most every other day and get even crazier results. Just want to say what @SaintSovereign and @Fire have done here with this technology is phenomenal, and we should all feel very grateful to be on the cutting edge of this life changing technology.

31 Likes

You are right for the most part
But there is no problem with having a 7 minute version if it can be released
15 minutes version is enough for having overexposure
So no thoughts on
U want to mess ur head? Listen to 8 ZPs a day and after sometime you will have harsh recon, overload and headache
While we are grateful, we are also open to new tech

1 Like

U mean a trimmed version of the 15 minutes subs
Or a newly built one?

1 Like

Although the physical shifting from wanted might be desirable, I don’t know how compatible WANTED is with Heartsong. Heartsong seems to be more about connection, where as WANTED seems to be oriented to teasing, flirting, and emotional rollercoaster.

4 Likes