Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Well obviously the recommended is twice less compared to 3 a day

1 Like

Off topic I know, but your avatar gives me a lot of aesthetic pleasure. I get the impression that is the colour of your all-encompassing vibe :sunglasses:

1 Like

tumblr_0cdca77469f4004692ee8149c5a31cf5_1875de6a_250

3 Likes

Haha thanks dude, Iā€™ve changed it a lot recently - trying to find the perfect fit but this is the one Iā€™ve settled on most.

I guess thatā€™s what running Alchemist does to me haha.

2 Likes

Heā€™s right tho.

Stop trying to figure out ways to run more loops. I know you specifically didnā€™t say that, but why do you even ask that question?

I really feel Saint on this haha
Must be frustrating :smiley:

3 Likes

I know sometimes my post come across blunt and rude, but theyā€™re always well intentioned.

This is also why I say it, because I literally feel how Saint must feel from this and itā€™s frustrating af seeing people trying to run more than 3 programs, more loops, or whatever else theyā€™re doing.

B. This isnā€™t aimed at you, just a general thing.

5 Likes

Yup me.

Depends on what you define as good. Iā€™m getting great results, but I also dealt with recon regularly throughout the entire cycle. The recon got better sure, but I lived with recon regularly.

Well less exposure is better for ZP to take effect. The only reason why I ran 3 subs a day was to test the ultima/booster effect of ZP, with MTMX (my conclusion: it works :joy: ).

With the listening pattern that I was using, I actually ended up with 1 less loop than I would have had I followed the recommendations. I was also listening to the subs for 7 minute loops instead of the full 15. I was taking weekends off, and still lived with recon regularly.

Iā€™m currently on my washout, but when thatā€™s over I plan on going back to 2 subs, with slight modifications to the listening pattern.

So do I recommend it? No, not at all.

7 Likes

Just a sidenote, I normally donā€™t realize Iā€™m in recon until after the fact (unless itā€™s in the form of a headache). Itā€™s day 3 of my washout and only now am I realizing all of the recon that I went through throughout the cycle without realizing it, whether that be acting defensive, snapping at people, getting frustrated easily, not being productive and just generally being lazy.

If youā€™re anything like me, where you donā€™t realize recon until after the fact, I highly recommend avoiding 3 subs a day.

8 Likes

Consider this too, @Budewr .

Long-Term Effects

When Saint and Fire offer listening guidelines, those guidelines are taking into account the most probable short-term, mid-term, and long-term effects of a particular pattern of listening. Their guidelines are intended to maximize the benefits in each of these timeframes. They are able to make the recommendations because of data they have collected (and are continuing to collect) from a large-number of people over varying lengths of time. (I think.)

In contrast, when each of us individually reports on his or her process and on her or his results, it is typically within a fairly brief period of time (for example, ā€œI did this for 1 day and this is what happened to meā€ or ā€œI did this for 2 weeks and boy was it wild!ā€)

On top of this, the experience being described is based on a whopping group size of (drum roll pleaseā€¦) 1. Yup. As many as one whole people. How conclusive is that? And how likely is it it to generalize to you? Most importantly, how likely is it to indicate the long-term effects of following that practice? And how long and how patiently are you willing to experiment with it to find out?

Open-ended experimentation is awesome. But itā€™s most appropriate for people who are not deeply emotionally committed to a specific outcome. If you already have many of the results that you want, and youā€™re here for the sheer adventure of exploring your mind, then have at it. Run your experiments.

But you know what? Pretty much no one here is in that category. You know how you can tell? Because everyone keeps asking, ā€˜When is this going to work?ā€™ "Is this working?ā€™ Those are not questions that even occur to a pure experimenter. A pure experimenter only asks, ā€˜What is happening?ā€™ ā€˜What am I observing?ā€™ and then reports on the answers to those questions.

Hereā€™s one more piece of food for thought.

Half-life

ZP programs have a longer half-life than non-ZP programs.

Thatā€™s why you donā€™t need to play them so much.

20 Likes

Malkuthā€™s excellent reply (as always) reminded me of an important fact for me as well: Iā€™m on a time limit of running and testing out specific subs until April. Iā€™m trying to get as much exposure to MTMX (and long term programming) as I can before I have to drop it, which is another major reason behind running a 3 sub per day pattern.

So unless youā€™re in a situation that calls for it, you shouldnā€™t run 3 subs a day. And even if you are in that situation, I still say you shouldnā€™t.

2 Likes

Now you tell me
Jeez

1 Like

common man.

please just follow the instructions.

do you really think the creators are unaware that there is less exposure with 3 titles?

if it was a problem they would not have given these listening instructions.

do you really think the creators who have shown a genius level of innovation ability would then fail to see this potential issue?

common man?

these guys have somehow managed to cut down the required listen time to 15 min and you are worried they might be wrong about what is the best listening routine for 3 titles?

someone smart enough to turn hours of listening time to just 15 min in such an insanely short period of time would not make a mistake like this.

im sure the best results for 3 products are to be had listening to the schedule advised by the creators.

and the more people refuse to follow the rules the more reluctant the creators will be to release the best technology in the future which hurts everyone.

6 Likes

Regarding permenancy of results :
1)to have a permenancy we need to have the deep desire to be this archetype or person .
2)this Deep desire means we should play that the sub for longer period of time

This quote will present my idea better

ā€œWhat would it be like,ā€ Einstein wondered, ā€œto run beside a light beam, at the speed of light?ā€
Normal adults, according to Einstein, would squelch such a question before it was ever formed in their minds or, having formed it, would quickly forget it. Perhaps that is what Winston Churchill meant when he said that ā€œmost men stumble over great discoveries. But most then pick themselves up and walk away.ā€
Einstein was different. With no clear idea of where it would take him, Einstein played with this question for a full ten years. The more he pondered it, the more questions arose. And with each new question, he came closer to the truthā€¦the Einstein factor

Do you have the gut to play certain sub for (n) years ?

4 Likes

Ah Half-Lifeā€¦ the good old days :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Men only want one thing

ā€¦

Half Life 3

8 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Seeing some really impressive results while listening to 3 sub on the recommended pattern. I do know what you feel, im exttemely hesitant to add an extra rest day because of how little it feels like im listening already. But it definitly works extremely well and you definitely dont need more exposure. ZP is insane man, just trust the process and itll come. Also find some way to properly clear your mind and introspect. For me its taking a walk or writing down all my toughts. It really allows you to get a different perspective and think yourself trough any kind of recon youre experiencing and make the results 10x more prominant. Highly recommend this for everyone.

6 Likes

Iā€™m about to crack down on this, hard. If you havenā€™t been with us for a certain amount of time, experimentation isnā€™t going to be allowed on the forum.

You do not need more loops. You need the self awareness to see when changes are occurring. You need to journal and analyze them.

36 Likes

Retweet.
like.
share.

11 Likes

My opinion about permanency of results: In this fast changing world and our lives created by our conciousnes will never be static. So for example you develop high self esteem , and self confidence from 6 month of use subliminal which leads to your confidence in your action and self image. But imagine If you let subs go forever and for example you lose your job, let your overal fitness go and this downward spiral leads you to losing your wife of long term GF. You will probably feel like a loser with no confidence whatsoever. It doesnt matter that you ran 6 months of Emperor in the pastā€¦ BUT results from healing subs should be permanent. Imagine you wanna get over your trauma from 10 years of painful mariage that led to divorce. You commit yourself to 6 monts of Elixir , Regeneration and Rebirth for example. After those 6 months that trauma should be gone or at least very weak energetically in you. But after 3 months of not using Elixir , Regen, Rebirth thinking that you overcame your big divorce trauma, trauma would come back with the same power like before.That would not make sense and therefore healing subs would be useless.Because why to overcome trauma and run healing subs ride , a ride that is mostly for many peaple not so enjoyable when after finishing it strikes right back?

10 Likes