New Support Article: Zero Point Listening Instructions

Read it here: https://support.subliminalclub.com/knowledge-base/zero-point-listening-instructions/

Questions or comments? Drop 'em here. This may change a bit before the preview begins, but we don’t anticipate that occurring.

33 Likes

Instructions are clear, I didn’t see a recommending listening pattern for 3 ZP titles though, is this not recommended or would it be 1-2 loops per title every other day alternating between the 3?

4 Likes

This is gonna be so helpful

With every purchase, we are including an additional audio file with an audible voice informing you that a new loop is beginning. To use this, create a playlist in your favorite audio player, then place this “warning” sound in-between each subliminal on the playlist. This will help prevent you from falling asleep and leaving the playlist on repeat.

2 Likes

Is 21 days also the amount to switch stages or rotate stack?

1 Like

Added. Not sure how I missed that one. I think I accidentally deleted that section while typing, haha.

7 Likes

Stack rotation article will come soon. Technically, you’ll want to do around 45-60 days before switching, but we’ll explain that in another article. Right now, just trying to get the basics down.

15 Likes

haha, I kept waiting for a response that I missed it. Glad I said something :slight_smile:

Well, three titles max is clear, which means I won’t be able to substitute primal seduction for diamond in my stack on friday

I’m curious to know if I could rotate Diamond in after the 21 days and 5 days break. I would potentialy remove primal seduction and run diamond a little bit.

2 Likes

What are the instructions for running 2 ZP titles? Is it the same as running 1 ZP and 1 Qv2 title?

I remember seeing someone asking if we can run 3 loop of one title on 1 day and 3 loops of another title on the next listening day is this still possible ?

1 Like

I think I misunderstood the question. You may be able to get away with 2 loops per title, every other day. Three may be TOO much to start. Again, this is a beginner’s / simple guide. I’m going to create an “advanced guide” for those who have used our products for awhile.

19 Likes

Can Ultimas be used in a ZP stack?

I would say yes. Just switch Qv2 to Uv2

1 Like

May be slightly off topic and if so I apologize:
Is there any added benefit to running a stack of ZP and Qv2 of the same title?

As compared to 2 loops of the ZP version following the listening schedule laid out for 1 ZP title

2 Likes

My custom is still on Qv1. Can I treat this as it were a Qv2 in the context of those instructions or should I listen to more loops of Qv1?

1 Like

I would go with this

3 Likes

What about Ultimas? Will the instructions for stacking those with ZP be included in the advanced guide?

Of course you don’t have to stop the QV2 title in a stack after 21 days for a washout… right. It’s the same as before… just the ZP in your stack that you would stop for a washout every 21 days…

Naw. In fact, you might end up with some serious recon.

8 Likes

Added:

“To simplify explaining the listening patterns, if you’re using an Ultima-powered title, simply treat it as a Qv2.”

18 Likes