Heal myself and find who I am

Yeah was thinking the same, just focusing on this program only, thanks for your advice!

1 Like

You will need experience with SubClub products before you run Dragon Reborn.

Do the combination of Elixir and Regeneration. It is a very good starter healing stack.

3 Likes

Welcome @Solomon.

I came here in 2018 from another subliminal site. I started with Ascension since I’d been doing healing subs with the former company, and I loved how I grew on it. I used Regeneration later, and I’ve mixed healing titles with alpha titles here since stacking (listening to different titles with different goals on a listening day) is allowed.

Right now I’m doing a Dragon Reborn Stage 1 custom sub, and I’m planning on running DR for a year (3 months per stage). Of all healing subliminals I’ve ever used, DR is a beautiful mix of hitting core issues, not being overwhelmed, growing as a man (masculinity scripting is included in DR), and feeling like . …it’s all going to be ok. I watched a touching movie tonight, felt extremely vulnerable, so I came and wrote about it in my journal. I had a revelation of something I’ve adamantly dodged for decades, cried about it, and released some via writing. I wasn’t even looking for it. It was just rather obvious while reflecting since DR keeps wearing down my mind-blinders and making me aware of possible choices I have to change things.

SC has great subliminals, and you’ll definitely make progress if you stick with them. Welcome!

3 Likes

Greetings and welcome to the club@Jim. You will find that this is a very safe and helpful place. May you find what you are looking for. All the best👍

1 Like

Here you can take a look at a journey with Alchemist + DR:

1 Like

Why do you choose to take 3 months per stage? I guess the “Normal amount” is to listen for one month each stage right? I’m interested. Will definitely look into your journal!

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome @Solomon :slightly_smiling_face:
Its recommended to do 45-60 days per stage.

1 Like

I’m simply choosing 3 months per stage to let it do its work. I’m 50, and I’ve used multiple healing modalities in my years. I can say from that experience that my lack of results have stemmed from not staying with what was working.

A major model I use in my head is @COWolfe. We both began DR about the same time last year, but he did 12 months of it (using a custom sub with Emperor). His results have shown. I began the store version Stage 2 after Stage 1, but I was listening to so much internal fear that I pulled off it. It was QV2 too, which was much heavier.

But 3 months? So it’ll sink in and clean out what’s being dug up.

4 Likes

I’m impressed by how fast this community responds, thanks!
For now I’ll start with just listening to DB and get used to it before i’ll start stacking. So if I understand it correctly, I start with 1 loop (15min a day), rest day en then after a couple of weeks maybe start listen to 2 loops (30min a day)? I’m still a bit mesmerized that we only have to listen for 15-30min a day. That’s such a great feature!

Also, let’s say after 2 months of DB I got more clarity about what I want, will it be okay to use another subliminal then? Or should I first complete DB before i start stacking with another. I will never stack more then 2, because in my personal believe it’s better to not overdue to much because of the delayed result.

1 Like

Makes sense!

1 Like

@Solomon,

While this is good, be mindful once you start listening to DR. It’s a very different journey with our subliminals and previous experience doesn’t translate as directly. Don’t be afraid to take an extra rest day.

Taking action and journaling is also going to be important.

Read up on reconciliation on the support site - What Are The Most Common Symptoms of Reconciliation? - Subliminal Club Support Hub

8 Likes

Yes you should start with one loop but its not necesseary to increase to two loops. You can but with ZP less is more.

If you feel fine there is no reason to avoid another subliminal. You can stack up to 3 ZP titles atm. But take it slow and build slowly. Here again the recommendations:

I was with another producer for a couple of years before finding SC. Whereas most producers write in a “you are this”, or “you are that” style, SC writes their scripts where we have a LOT more choice. Most of my past recon was from the follower mindset I’d adopted in real life, and I was used to listening to “do this…do that…I am…”. When freedom was offered (meaning I had choice in the matter), it froze me sometimes. Especially with emotional healing subs.

So @Solomon, there will be some adjusting due to this, so starting with a less challenging sub will likely have a lot of benefits if you wish to do DR later.

Yeah I made sure I got time free from work for the next 2-3 months to really give myself all the rest and time that I need. Focusing also on healthy eating, no vices, exercises, reading and yoga like I always did. But I really brace myself for the difficult journey to come. Thanks for the honest advice

3 Likes

For some reason my gut tells my this is the right decision. I’m really a all or nothing type of person and want to dive deep into it. But thanks for the advice and for sure I’ll start a journal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s the MINIMUM amount. As far as how long you spend on one sub or stage of a multi stage product, more is definitely better.

1 Like

@Solomon Cool name and welcome. I am slightly older than @subliminalguy at 54 and like him have searched for or used different healing modalities

I have run Regeneration , Rebirth , and Elixir
Nothing changed the way I had always hoped things would until I ran Dragon Reborn . Take your time if you choose to run Dragon Reborn. Healing complex PTSD or trauma takes time

It took me running Dragon Reborn to understand why my life wasn’t the way I wanted it to be and gave me the mental and emotional health and maturity to do what I have to do to change that

James

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking about what you said. How would de combination of Dragon Reborn and Ascension be in your opinion? So that we have the confidence to deal with the Dragon Reborn problems or will this interfear with the process of Dragon reborn? Like Dissolving ego etc. etc.

1 Like

Haha thanks! Never had that compliment before. Right Now I am reading your Dragon Reborn Journal, very interesting so far!

1 Like