What do I do after I've finished a program? Repeat it?

I plan on starting Khan ZP. I see it has four cycles, 21 days each (with the rest days in between). Once I’m done with all four cycles, do I just restart and keep repeating it indefinitely for as long as I like, or do I move on to something else?

Also, I see some forum members saying they ran each stage for 30 days each. Should I do that instead?

Sorry, I did do multiple searches in the forum but couldn’t find an answer.

1 Like

You can just keep playing ST 4 for as long as you like. No need to restart once you reach ST 4

Khan is a big program, so people dedicate a longer time to each stage. I would do 2 cycles per stage. 45 days

8 Likes

Recommendation is two to three cycles since we are on ZP.

Like @StateOfBeing said 45 days for such a big program should be minimum imho.

3 Likes

The difference between 21 days per stage and 30 days per stage comes down to language, a lot of the time.

21 days means 21 days following a one-day-on one-day-off pattern. But 26 days means following a one-day-on one-day-off pattern for 21 days, then taking a 5 day washout.

45 days actually means 21 days listening + 3 days washout + 21 days listening.

I’m not trying to make it confusing - my point is that it’s already confusing whenever you think of it in terms of days.

So, what you can do instead is think of it in terms of cycles.

A cycle is a 21 day listening period with a 5 day break added on to the end of it.

Cycle 1: 21 days + 5 days break
Cycle 2: Starts after the 5th day’s break, 21 days + 5 days break
Cycle 3: etc.

What you want to end up doing is listening to AT LEAST ONE, preferably 2 cycles for stages 1-3 and then listen to at least 3 cycles of stage 4, which is the full program.

7 Likes

You can only find out how long it takes for you to go to the next cycle.

If you feel you need more of stage 2 than 2 cycles then that’s perfectly fine.

Only way to really know how long you have to run each stage is to try

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the detailed answers! This definitely answers it. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry, one more question.

Is there a specific way to go through these, i.e. sitting with eyes closed, lying down, or otherwise?

There’s no specific way.

2 Likes

You can do it as you wish but not when driving a car or operating heavy machinery. Don’t listen to any music nor watch TV either. Reading books when listening is okay.

Try to set goals based on what you want in your life rather than on time frames for playing the subliminals.

If you’re not sure right now, that’s perfectly normal and fine. Just choose an arbitrary goal post to get you started. Once you reach that goal, you can re-evaluate and see if it’s enough for you. Or, alternately, you may find that you feel satisfied long before you’ve ever reached that arbitrary goal.

Focus on what results or developments you actually want in your life. Let those be your guides.

3 Likes