Washout vs 5 day processing period zp and multi stage programs

Hi guys I need some clarification I’m confused.

What are the benefits of a washout?
When running only zp titles do we need a full washout ( more than 1 week ) or just the 5 day processing rest period?

After the 5 day processing rest period should I continue the stack or switch it up? I’m not sure if a 21 day cycle is enough to get the full benefits

I’m thinking about running EOG/ QL / or Alchemist next and am trying to figure out if I should do a full washout before starting those programs I know these are Long term so whichever one I select will be running for the remainder of the year

What are your thoughts on running 2 multistagers at once. Massive recon?

I am most aligned with alchemist I do believe it will help me get to the next level in my spiritual practices and manifestation abilities, my business is art and Spirtual based but I also need a wealth program that will help with productivity and help me manifest pathways to wealth and increas money so i can operate my business without stressing over debt or lack of money . I also think I will need to Learn some new skills, my brain and cognitive abilities need some improvement (QL)

Thanks all hope you are having a great weekend!

1 Like

This quote from username SaintSovereign may help:

2 Likes

Washouts are for letting the subconscious go into full processing/execution mode.
It’s like when you read a book, or listen to an audiobook. Sometimes you have to stop reading/listening to really think about what you just read/heard.

Some books have to be taken in chunks, and you can feel while reading when you need to stop for a bit. Subs are the same way.

5 Likes

Did he ever go into detail about stack rotation?

1 Like

From my experience there are the official recommendations and then there is my way and my speed.

Sometimes I need more time than the washout recommendation and sometimes I need more time to process a sub ( for example the first time I lisen to my Dragon Reborn st1 custom I had to take a break for 9 days and I had only 5 loops in 1 month)

So it depends on you

I had to learn that less is more

Best example I did 1 cycle of Khan st1 and after 4 days I needed 4 days to process that (every time)
But my results are fantastic

4 Likes

Not to my knowledge.

Awww man ok I’ve been doing it wrong :woman_facepalming:t4: although I did keep rich in my new stack I just started

2 Likes