New Support Article: Zero Point Listening Instructions

I have a question regarding recon. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I understand one of the signs of recon on Qv2 is the need to change up your stack. Would a similar impulse on QZP also be considered recon, or is the nature QZP so different that the urge to change something in your stack would be a clear sign to move forward with a different subliminal?

3 Likes

I think they’ll make a support article for that

1 Like

Is it better to run pure ZP titles (like wanted or chosen) before bed/ going to sleep?

1 Like

Thanks @StateOfBeing

Awesome, would be good to have this in the article @SaintSovereign ?

You’re welcome

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

So its not recommended that i run PS zp & my PS Qv2 custom in the same stack.?

A question people keep asking on the forum is with regard to this part of the Listening Instructions:

If you include a Zero Point title in your stack, that stack is now limited to a MAX of three titles. The makeup of the stack doesn’t matter — once you include Zero Point, you are limited to three titles. Your stack can be comprised of one Zero Point title and two Qv2 titles, two Zero Point titles and one Qv2 title, etc., but once you include Zero Point, you must limit yourself to three titles.

The question is, if someone has a stack like: WANTED QZP + CHOSEN QZP + PS QZP, can one run DIAMOND QZP as a booster once in a while in place of one of the titles. Like this:

• Day 1: 1x WANTED, 1x CHOSEN
  • Day 2: Rest
  • Day 3: 1x PS
  • Day 4: Rest
  • Day 5: 1x WANTED, 1x CHOSEN
  • Day 6: Rest
  • Day 7: DIAMOND (booster)

Personally I say choose your stack before-hand including the booster you may run (as in include the booster as part of your maximum of 3 titles per stack). So the above case should be something like having a stack of WANTED + PS + booster DIAMOND and:

• Day 1: 1x WANTED
  • Day 3: ** 1x PS, 1x DIAMOND
  • Day 5: ** 1x WANTED, booster when needed DIAMOND
    Etc

It would be good to lay this doubt to rest in the support hub.

2 Likes

Or for advances users it could be

• Day 1: 1x WANTED, 1x CHOSEN
  • Day 3: 1x PS
  • Day 5: 1x WANTED, 1x CHOSEN
  • Day 7: 1x PS, 1x DIAMOND (booster)
  • Day 8: Rest
  • Day 9: 1x WANTED, 1x CHOSEN
  • Day 10: Rest
  • Day 11: 1x PS
  • Day 12: Rest
  • Day 13: 1x WANTED, 1x CHOSEN
  • Day 14: Rest
  • Day 15: 1x PS, 1x DIAMOND (booster)

With DIAMOND being ran 1x per week, or 2 weeks (being day 7 and day 15, every 7-8 days)

You have almost the same volume of subliminal input. But we need feedback on it, I’m very tempted to try something like it :thinking:

4 Likes

What would be the minimum listening frequency recommended for a ZP tile to keep the benefits from fading away? e.g. Once loop a week? Once loop in two weeks?

I seriously doubt whether this can be done, @GoldenTiger else it would be recommended to us when we did the testing.

Anyways, lets see. A question is a question after all.

I also have my doubts, but I know @Invictus told he still had some of diamond’s effects weeks after running it.

Means that your mind is processing more subs than you think and at some point you might encounter a situation where Diamond is still processing even when running your new stack.

1 Like

Well I think it’s quite clear honestly
Like every combo is writen

Yes I don’t think he’s still using it for quite a few days at least and yes he seems to still reap a LOT of benefits from it, probably from the combo with wanted

1 Like

Yes, and this is why I was wondering if it would be feasible (maybe more for advance users) to run 1 loop of diamond every 1-2 weeks (depending on the schedule), it’s not 100% out of the blue.

1 Like

Well once a week would make total sense
you could still go to :
D1 : Sub 1,2
D2 : rest
D3 Diamond (x2 ?)
D4 : Rest
D5 : Sub 1,2
D6: Rest
D7 : Other single sub nb 4

If that’s doable

1 Like

Yeah, your stack and @Lion’s proposition are a lot more reasonnable than mine.

2 Likes

I’m still getting DIAMOND’s effects.

3 Likes

Guys, for now, let’s stick to the listening instructions. Do not play with potential overexposure to Zero Point. Eventually, we may test a booster, but for now, follow the instructions. Like I said before, if people thinking they know more than us leads to a problem regarding overexposure, we’ll wall Zero Point off for those who are following the directions.

24 Likes

Shouldn’t have talked about that part LOL I’m deaddd like whaaat a booster for ZP ??!?!?
You’re making us even crazier

Chill out for now bro, you are going to be walled off from ZP hahaha

I’m going to run my stack, to be continued after my first 21 days and 5 days of washout!

1 Like