Minimum listening frequency

ive been wondering this. :arrow_up:

if your stack is too dense and u want to lighten it up but not drop any sub in ur stack what would be a good minimum frequency of listening days for that sub that would still get u long term results?

i’m getting so much recon i changed my schedule, slowing things down to an average of 2 times per 3 weeks for 2 of the subs in my stack. idk if thats too little. i still want to get long term results but idk if this is too low of a listening frequency. what do you guys think?

1 Like

No such thing as “‘minimum frequency”

You can have your life changed by one loop.

Case in point, a friend of mine was artistically blocked, doesn’t believe in subliminals,

I played one loop of RM for him and he got so deep into a creative project, doing 3D design, that I didn’t see him for 3 weeks - he didn’t socialize with the outside world for 3 weeks. Whereas the day before he was too “stuck” to even pick up a pen and work an idea.

That might have “faded” but when you take action, you make temporary results permanent

6 Likes

Do you do full loops?
Perhaps reducing the time to 5 minutes once a week would do the trick.

1 Like

Just to clarify you told him you were playing it for him?

sorry, who are you?

Not sure what you mean here. I wanted to know if there was consent for the subliminal played or he was unaware of it.

No yeah that’s fair. You have a girlfriend, right?

Lol no, I’ve been on these forums for a bit used to be elementary_vision. I was just curious because you said he was a skeptic. I’m just curious about the delivery of subs to the subconscious and barriers to execution. Not informing him would have kept that skeptic guard down.

Okay but you’ve HAD a girlfriend in the past, right? Like at least once?

Nah not me.

So if someone posts about their date and that it ended in sex are you going to comment and ask them if it was consensual vs nonconsensual sex?

Do you not want to answer the question? You can just say that. We don’t have to do this.

1 Like

That only confirms the old truth that subs are a nudge, yet it’s on you to take action and transmute your Zero Point and reality.

Too many nudges and you get reluctant and procrastinate, too few and the transmutation is not as profound. Find your sweet spot, the sages say.

1 Like