Additional question about subliminal rotation

Hi guys,

I just finished running a cycle, and now I am thinking about a next stack.

As I have alluded before, I was thinking about running rotations of different stacks of subs. I asked the question before (Question about stack rotation), but I developed a new question.

If I am running a set of a few subliminal titles in a rotation, do the rotation of stacks have to be fixed?

Let me explain.

Originally, I thought about running fixed stacks. For example:

First cycle → Stack 1: title A, B, C
Second cycle → Stack 2: title D, E, F
Third cycle → Stack 3: title A, B, C
Fourth cycle → stack 4: title D E F,

or something like

Second cycle → Stack 2: title A, D, E
Third cycle → Stack 3: title A, B, C
Fourth cycle → stack 4: title A, D, E

As I was reviewing potential sub choices for the next stack, my intuition was telling me that somehow all the subs are related. They are somehow all related for my greater goal that it may be great to mix the subs for different stacks. (And some subs can be used for different themes.) Let me elaborate.

For instance,

Second cycle → Stack 2: title A, E, F
Third cycle → Stack 3: title C, D, E
Fourth cycle → Stack 4: A, B, F

I wonder if such rotation (rotation of a set number of subliminal titles, but mix matched in different stacks) can work.

Of course, I still think that each cycle/stack needs to have some shared theme. (e.g. first stack about productivity, second stack about dating/relationship, etc.) Therefore, even if I were to follow this type of rotation, I will try to have some overarching goal for each stack.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts/opinions.

1 Like

Hey bro!

Stick to a single stack combination for 45 days ie 2 cycles. And then you can experiment with your combinationa

C1 ABC
C2 ABC

C3 DEF
C3 DEF

C4 ABF
C5 Bla Bla Bla

And so on

5 Likes

Sounds legit

4 Likes

I think either one is okay. Mecharc’s reply is good too.

There is also:

Cycle 1: ABC
Cycle 2: ABC
Cycle 3: ABD
Cycle 4: ABD

This setup is something I am looking into. Two subs stay the same while the third in the stack changes after 2 cycles.

3 Likes

@mecharc

Is there a reason to run for 2 cycles? I thought 1 cycle was enough. (I guess I have outdated information.)

@hyperbeam

I’m thinking that if I decide to run stacks with no overlapping sub(s), then I would probably run 2 cycles per each, but if I have overlapping sub(s), then I may run only one cycle per stack, as there’s an overlap (or overlaps).

Anyway, it seems that the consensus is to rotate fixed stacks, not rotating sub titles. I’ll take this into account when I am deciding my next stack.

Bro, it is best to avoid complications in stack when just starting out.

I’m speaking from experience.

I’ve tried complicating things too much in the past and I have virtually gotten no where

Vs

@Elme has kept it very simple, and he has already achieved great things.

So, coming from someone who himself has tried complicating things in the past, - Keep it as simple as possible.

I have over 30 subs from here. And I’ve made various combinations over the last 3 years.

It took me 3 years to realize that the more simple the better.

And now I have stopped all advanced titles and moved to the foundation of Ascension and Rebirth.

Best of luck!

5 Likes

Technically, I’m not just starting out, but I understand what you’re saying.

The verdict is that if I am doing rotation of stacks, either I run the set stacks with overlapping or without overlapping titles (it would depend on what I’d make with , and don’t do rotation of titles. (In other words, the stacks stay the same.)

Anyway, would you tell me why you told me to stick with the same stack for two cycles? I thought 1 cycle per stack is enough for ZP titles. Maybe I missed the latest guidelines.

@sw72hw

Two cycles information post from a while back.

2 Likes

Thanks.

I can’t believe I missed that. :man_facepalming: Then it is settled. Sticking to another round.

1 Like