Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I really don’t think so bro try first with the recommandation it’s full new tech
If the power 5 was too high and the subs are at around 3 you’d be almost at twice the recommanded max exposure and even above it with two listen of the same product

1 Like

The listening pattern for the 3-title setup is:
Day A: Title 1, Title 2
Day B: Rest
Day C: Title 3
Day D: Rest
Day E: Go back to Day A.

This is assuming either 3 ZP titles or 2 ZP + 1 Qv2.

Nothing is allowed to be run on days off.

7 Likes

as far as I understood it, it is 3 titles every other day. so 45min per stack as Saint just mentioned.

Keep in mind it is a holiday week here in the States so that could be playing into why the release will be next week

4 Likes

I wish R.I.C.H. ZP would have been released this week so I can take advantage of Black Friday sales. (I’m selling digital products myself)

3 Likes

Absolutely. This would generate incredible results.

37 Likes

thanks for confirming this! :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign I know this is public testing which would imply there’s gonna be a lot of variables and data being gathered for more solid info. Pandemonium seems accurate. But I was wondering if your support staff is geared up for it? I’ve got a lot of questions on the interaction between QV2 and QZP and if it makes things smoother overall in the grand scheme of things.

I have run out of likes for the day so I am saying thank you

1 Like

The center of hell?

And thanks for asking that question!

1 Like

Have you tried running Limitless ZP @SaintSovereign ? :sweat_smile:

Libertine is one of the suspected candidates for the preview release. It would be interesting to see how it’s reformatted.

Probably not. It’s hard enough for the support staff to understand Qv2. Zero Point requires an even higher degree of knowledge and understanding. The good thing is, ZP is very straightforward and very easy to use. We’re going to write A LOT of support articles based off the questions we receive, and people are going to HAVE to read those articles and listen to the advice. The whole, “if Saint or Fire doesn’t answer the question, it can’t be accurate,” thing will have to stop.

12 Likes

Well I’m sorry for misleading you :joy:

2 Likes

This is just being paranoid.
There are still people who are that good with girls and do whatever they want. Ideas of safeguards which prevent certain behaviors is [Moderator Edit: Please do not associate a neurological condition with a criticism.]

That’s exactly what it is. I got roped into hosting Thanksgiving, as I have the biggest house – around 3000sqft. The majority of the square footage, however, is used up for SubClub stuff, though, haha. So I have to convert some of the space for people to hang out.

22 Likes

Thanks for you Saint and fire the results I experienced using your fruitful work . Helped me,and my family beautifully I am the one who write Mogul review . You started trusting your customers by not creating "anti piracy " script . Buying above 10 subs from here I can assure successfully that my ROI is 500% from monetary perspective only , not mentioning the healing and learning that’s is skyrocketing in my life due to titles such as regneration and elixer .
Deeply grateful for your work :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

I thought thanksgiving is on a Thursday for the US?

This is actually the correct pattern. I’m just a little out of it right now, lol.

7 Likes