Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

My likes for the day finished :frowning:
But here are two hearts for you instead :heart::heart:

2 Likes

The feature where you see that someone is writing a reply is freaking me.

Someone seems to be typing a lot

2 Likes

It’s Saint

2 Likes

Who else is here waiting for SaintSovereign to finish typing? haha

18 Likes

I’m too excited myself.

6 Likes

yes, waiting the whole day to see a new post by Saint and now it is happening. :grinning:

6 Likes

Where’s @TheBoxingScientist though :joy:
He was so hyped, but isn’t here yet :thinking:

2 Likes

Probable sleeping hahaha

2 Likes

Private testing for Zero Point has officially concluded. This is a bittersweet moment for me, as I’ve truly enjoyed waking up every morning, rushing to the computer and reading all of the experiences. I’m going to miss that, but I also look forward to upcoming pandemonium of public testing (the Zero Point Preview). It’s going to be a challenge, with lots of moving parts, a lot of complaints and a lot of feedback. There will be a lot of new faces – some with good intentions, some with bad intentions, but we are ready and willing to take this on, because at the end of the day, this whole thing is about creating better lives for everyone.

While we’ve given a lot of praise to our testing cohort (who again, were all phenomenal), I also want to take a moment to thank our loyal customers / patrons who believed in us from the start. We started out as an unknown, untrusted company with little to convince people to take a chance on us. We had three products, with ultrasonic only. We were accused of being fraudsters selling silence, being in this only for the money, and worse. On other forums, we were laughed at and mocked, with people saying that we wouldn’t last long.

And look at us now. With the help of our customers, who have provided us with continual support, we’ve been able to create what we believe is the most powerful subliminal scripting and build platform available to the public. Make no mistake, Zero Point WILL revolutionize the game. I know we’ve said this before, but this time, with a 15 minute run time in the Solace format – which we all know is exceptionally pleasing on the ears – meaning you can listen to your entire stack in 45 minutes and receive deeply profound results, we’re 100% confident in our claims.

A few things to set expectations, however:

The original Zero Point build was 60 minutes, and the testers were listening at one loop per day. That means, their acute experiences were much more profound than what you’ll experience in the first few days. That doesn’t mean ZP is weaker, it’s just more “even” feeling. The testers can confirm: the first few times running the original ZP build is incredibly surreal to the point of being unnerving.

If any tester wants to confirm or comment, please do, but I personally experienced a near indescribable perception shift in the world around me. I’m used to these sensations because of the crazy experiments we subject ourselves to, but our testers certainly were not.

So, we pumped up the power, but lowered the listening time, testing 30 minutes, 20 minutes and finally finding the sweet spot at 15 minutes. You’ll still experience that profound, reality shifting sensation, but it won’t be overwhelming or unpleasant.

Also, you should NOT run Zero Point right before driving. It’s probably best to run it at night, just before bed, as it has a tendency to cause a bit of drowsiness. About half of the testers, however (myself included), experiences a serious jolt of energy and productivity. If I run ZP too late in the day, I have to take melatonin to sleep. So, keep that in mind. Half of you will get tired, and half will get that energy boost. Go ahead and start planning for both scenarios.

Last, but not least – the listening pattern is incredibly stable and works for most people. @Sub.Zero played with the test pattern the most, experimenting different patterns to see how they affected him. He can attest that less is more, and even though it seems completely unbelievable, 15 minutes a day, every other day, was all he needed.

As for release dates, we’re looking at sometime next week. Tomorrow, @Fire and myself will announce the final preview titles. So, yeah – get hyped. Enjoy being hyped. Don’t let the naysayers and “hype haters” bring down the excitement and positive energy.

Zero Point can’t be stopped, and we’re ready for the ride.

76 Likes

I seriously need some mental preparation. Time will move slowly from now on lol.

5 Likes

Is that Solace A or B?

1 Like

It is Solace A, the best track available. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you

15 minutes every other day = 128x less time than 16 hours a day. Note this down everyone :slight_smile:

And I must confirm, one must absolutely adjust their understanding of the correlation between listening time and results with Zero Point.

10 Likes

I know right! Like on the last day before summer vacation, 15 mins before it’s vacation. The longest time ever lol

2 Likes

Make that double sheriff :sunglasses:
It’s 15min every other day

3 Likes

Will there be updates to the listening pattern also can I run 1 tittle on days off?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign is it possible to run the same title 3 times every other day instead of 3 different titles if you want to get a stronger effect?

2 Likes

and yet I suspect at least one person will try it old school, and listen to 10 loops a day, and then complain about how this is worse than QV2… oh the recon!

1 Like

I really don’t think so bro try first with the recommandation it’s full new tech
If the power 5 was too high and the subs are at around 3 you’d be almost at twice the recommanded max exposure and even above it with two listen of the same product

1 Like