Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Why don’t you run Chosen then?

Maybe what you need is for you to get up and lead yourself.

2 Likes

I think you nailed it.

1 Like

It isn’t here yet for me. I had opted out of continuing testing before the stack testing commended. I wanted to wash out for a bit and do some other stuff.

ZP Regen is where my future is taking me though

3 Likes

Then we shall see how that goes, maybe add rebirthU with it :wink:

2 Likes

Well, there are many more of us who are hoping that ZP succeeds, so our hope overwhelms theirs. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

YES, I also want to know this! :+1:

@Lion SaintSovereign said he was going to make an advance listening schedule

6 Likes

If Limitless ZP made @SaintSovereign. feel that way it makes me even more excited for Quantum Limitless ZP , Dragon Reborn ZP , and EOG ZP

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Would having Dragon Reborn ZP when it comes out make Dragon Reborn Ultima unnecessary ?

2 Likes

I disagree. Everything suddenly does feel right. Doubts and fears fall away, excuses vanish, and the chattering voice goes quiet. Instead there’s a strange solidity, a grounded feeling of strength and purpose and a knowing that greatness is inevitable.

Also, this.

9 Likes

Sounds about right. You reminded me of the first month and I think more, where I posted something similar multiple times. The feeling persisted that I stopped posting about it. It felt like I was photoshopped in the environment, spawned in an MMO, like I’m in the Sims but also the “Sims-er”. Something just doesn’t feel right. The people, they felt like “masses” occupying space, in a manner it is true, but its different when you feel it.

Fun times :slight_smile:

Edit: Could it be something to do with mental states? Seeing others around you as if they’re mindless to a degree or three? Energeting fields, EMF and whatever else that’s usually unseen to the naked eyes? Just a random thought.

Who the heck still thinks this thing will fail? What, you fabricated all those journals are results pffft :weary:

9 Likes

Yes exactly. I expected to wake up at some point

3 Likes

Not at all

I didn’t have this at all. For me it was the opposite, like I’d just woken up.

8 Likes

How’s the surge of energy effect on ZP? :smiley:

Dragon Reborn ST4 ZP might be the best healing tool of all time.

As if DR ST4 already wasn’t one of the GOATs.

2 Likes

Was it a positive or negative feeling?

Hmm… Does this make us in this forum feel like just words occupying the screen to you?

Depends on the title. I get it with R.I.C.H., but Limitless makes me sleepy for awhile.

5 Likes

It’s external validation.

But we’re raised in a society to think exactly like that. Keeping up with the Joneses.

We put our self-worth on what OTHER people think of us.

VERY bad mindset that almost everyone needs to overcome these days.

5 Likes

Happened to me on the VERY first ever ZP loop.

First 10-15 minutes: Tingling sensation in arms and legs. Body temp rising a bit.
30 Minutes in: Glitches in peripheral view, as he said, colors became more vivid, I also think my perception widened, pretty much like in the scene @James posted there from Limitless (I had a similar effect on Limitless QV2 once already (maybe I should run Limitless ZP?)

Also I was listening to an old playlist of mine. CONSTANT goosebumps. DEEP felt emotions of JOY. Nah, joy is not enough. BLISS. The testers remember the first ever post I made in my testing journal. It was just a shower of joy and love lol

7 Likes