Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Dragon Reborn ST4 ZP might be the best healing tool of all time.

As if DR ST4 already wasn’t one of the GOATs.

2 Likes

Was it a positive or negative feeling?

Hmm… Does this make us in this forum feel like just words occupying the screen to you?

Depends on the title. I get it with R.I.C.H., but Limitless makes me sleepy for awhile.

5 Likes

It’s external validation.

But we’re raised in a society to think exactly like that. Keeping up with the Joneses.

We put our self-worth on what OTHER people think of us.

VERY bad mindset that almost everyone needs to overcome these days.

5 Likes

Happened to me on the VERY first ever ZP loop.

First 10-15 minutes: Tingling sensation in arms and legs. Body temp rising a bit.
30 Minutes in: Glitches in peripheral view, as he said, colors became more vivid, I also think my perception widened, pretty much like in the scene @James posted there from Limitless (I had a similar effect on Limitless QV2 once already (maybe I should run Limitless ZP?)

Also I was listening to an old playlist of mine. CONSTANT goosebumps. DEEP felt emotions of JOY. Nah, joy is not enough. BLISS. The testers remember the first ever post I made in my testing journal. It was just a shower of joy and love lol

7 Likes

This sounds almost exactly like Eckhart Tolle’s description of letting go of his Ego in the Power of Now. Great stuff!

1 Like

Bots :upside_down_face:

The effect is gone now though

1 Like

I’m sorry if this was discussed, but is Chosen unisex?

Yes it is unisex

5 Likes

What were the results on the Paragon ZP test?
Or could someone please direct me to the post/thread-didn’t catch it

I don’t think Paragon was tested, as far as I know.

1 Like

Awesome news for those of us who live in Europe

2 Likes

few more hours to go… i can’t wait to use it

1 Like

You might want to re-check timezones :wink:

Yeah it wasn’t, which surprised Saint afaik haha

To be fair, I am looking forward to testing it at some point, but now I need to focus on money first :wink:

1 Like

i live in asia so 2 days tops hahaha

I’m intrigued by Limitless review. Has anyone in the test can compare it to Stark in terms of cognitive enhancements? That’s the main reason why I use Stark…

1 Like

While some have reported

Did you have any “false memories” ? As in remembering things that you didn’t know or encounter before running ZP.

Speaking of Time Zones, what’s the official time zone that SubClub are operating with? Pacific/Mountain/Central/Eastern?

2 Likes

So, basically, no Qv2 and ZP loops on SAME day. Okey, got it.